War of Bahl
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The arcane sanctum of spirit warfare. It's not a school where you learn about how to be a noble or where you go to make friends. It's a war college where you train to become a spirit wielder to head into battle against empires. 

You will be trained like a dog, worked to the bone, In fighting, learning about spirits, warfare and other important factors. The A.S.O.S.W college was made after the war of Bahl, the greatest war in the continent of Stellaris. 

Where all the nine empires were against each other forgetting about the Sytpain continent making all hell break loose. It was the first war to ever happen and it was terrible, all of the empires were on the brink of destruction with the new power they harnessed due to goddess Aveina. There was no man, woman or child that was not sent to war, it was brutal, well so I've heard. 

And for the war to finally calm down the arcane sanctum was created when the spirit wielders started to appear. From then on the rule all spirit wielders must attend the college even the future heirs was established.

I had to go through that college 999 times and each time I could not gain any knights from there so I had to use my own people or I either died there but not once I have ever received a spirit although I am a Sigal.

A person with Aviena's blood. 

Sitting in a place where history and myths are trapped between covers, I tried to remember the trials of the entrance exam, but everything was becoming more hazy for some reason. But other than that my body was back to normal a little weak due to the fact that I came back further than usual. 

With a quill and paper in my hand, I began to write down the things I remember about the trial. The first trial is combat simulation, in which they look at how good you are at combat, strategy making and how good you observe your surroundings through a team combat fight.

Secondly is rune recognition, where you will have to decipher complex runes patterns. Thirdly is ethical dilemma scenario when we have to go through scenarios in a mock war. 

Fourthly, the Endurance trial, when the students have to survive through the four elements plus in harsh weather if they can't, the outcome is simple: death. Final Assessment, is a combination of all. 

After jotting down all I knew I rested down my quill when I wrote the last word and took a look at the paper in silence for a second, only snapping out of it when two scruffy looking librarians came in chatting. "Have you heard?" one looked to the other. 

"What?" He questioned. 

"More Erosion is starting to appear and it seems like more is on the horizon, it is said that this is the next war." He rested the books on the table. 

I flew up. Erosion, I've heard that word before. "Excuse, may I ask what do you mean by Erosion?" Their heads snapped to my direction. 

"Princess." they bowed. 

"Enough of your pleasant trees." I say looking at the obvious disgusted look on their faces. "Tell me what you know." 

They glance at each other and with a small smirk plastered on their faces. "We can't give out information like that, it is confidential. We need something for it." 

Such a fucking pain. 

My eyes went from pleasant to displeased. "I know but isn't letting the princess know something important might put you in a better place in the future?" "Because I'm sure this old, dusty library isn't what you made for, right?" I moved closer, keeping my voice the same tone. 

"That's, that's right." the one on left said fixing his classes. 

"What do you mean?!" the on the right grunted. 

"How about minister? Or having a seat on my court?"

"If you don't like it then I'll take it!" The one on the left says to his partner. Then shifted his gaze to me "Erosion is corrupted spirit wielders!" 

"Corrupted spirit wielders?" 

"Yes, they are starting to appear all over now!" his partner hurried to cover his mouth. 

I tried my best to cover the surprise on my face. "Ok, thank you." I turned and hurried off after collecting my stuff.

1