Chapter 23 echo past part 6
973 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Elli POV]

Clung! clathang! Clang!

"Ugh... Why me..."(Elli)

Crawling through the air vent that I was forced to do by them, anyway...

The air vent is quite cramped here...

The length of the air vent from side to side is a little wider than my main gun length but it's still really cramped here...

I have to point my gun in front so that it won't get stuck and good thing my body even fits in this air vent...

I also have my flashlight in my mouth so that I can see what's in front of me because this air vent is dark!...

I left behind my bag and medical kits with the others because they won't fit if I had them on me...

I only have my SMG the MP10 and my regular M9 pistol and a small first aid kit attached to the belt that I can attach there...

" How long till I get to the armory now?"(Elli)

{Pss... Very close...psss it's just next door to the place so not far... Psss... There should be a T section now in front of you and in the middle of it should be a hatch to go down to the armory....}(Ragas)

"Ah, okay, thanks...sigh*..."(Elli)

{Um... You okay there?...}(Ragas)

"Yeah.... I'm okay~~ Not like I'm complaining about me being in a dark air vent with only my gun and a small first aid.... Moving to a place where I don't know if it could be good or bad!"(Elli)

I am serious about it...

I'm not that good with close combat and I'm very bad at dark places more so if I'm alone here! I'm only a support class sigh*...

I hope there's nothing in the armory that might jump scare me or I'm going to pee myself...

{Well just be careful over there, I'm going to look around to find the key to unlock the lock on the door, Ragas you stay here till I come back!}(Echo)

{Roger}(Ragas)

Well seems like Echo is going to look for the key why can we all just do that? Instead of forcing me to do this!?...

Well, it already happened anyway, might as well hurry up...

I started crawling my way through the air vent again...

Then I saw the T section in front of me and over there in the middle of it was the hatch just like what he said...

I slowly crawl my way there...

.

.

.

.

[Echo POV]

Okay, where could the key be?....

I look around the room and there's seems to be nothing here that looks like a key so I move to the hallway again...

The hallway was empty...

No sign of enemy here...

I then look at the communication devices on my vest...

It's pretty much just a small radio attached to my vest everyone has it so that we can communicate with each other...

"Ragas, you copy?"(Echo)

{Pss... Yes}(Ragas)

"Do you know any place where the key may be located?"(Echo)

{Pss...hm...let me check..psss...} (Ragas)

I waited for a couple of seconds then Ragas answer...

{Ah... There should be a room on the next hallway that should have a key case in there, you should try checking it out...}(Ragas)

"Thank you I'm going there then"(Echo)

I then started walking to where Ragas said the room was...

.

.

.

.

[Elli POV]

Clathang!..... Creek!.....plachang!Pang!...

Gratang!...

I open the hatch and the hatch falls to the ground below with quite a loud sound...

I aim my flashlight around so that I can see everything in that place before dropping down from the vent...

The armory is pretty big... 

A row of shelves everywhere filled with ammunition boxes...

I also saw some guns on the shelves...

There's a lot of different types here like AR, SMG, LMG, and other types like a Granade launched on one of the shelves there...

But all of them are lock and I don't want to mess with the grenade launcher here...

One explosion could lead to a chain reaction here so I got to be very careful...

Since I don't want to explode into millions of peace here...

I slowly walked around every shelf to see if there's anything I can use here...

Then as I move my flashlight on a random spot...

"Uh...."(Elli)

I saw a trail of blood over there...

Oh, this just got worse and I hate it because it's dark here...

I slowly walked over there and followed the trail...

Step!... step!... Step!...

Every step I made echoes all around me...

Seriously...

What's with this horror setting!...

The trail of blood I started following suddenly leads to the right...

Glup!...

I swallowed air....

And I slowly walked over there...

My gun is shaking...

Wait that's just my handshaking...

I arrive at where the blood turns right...

With my flashlight in my hand, I slowly turn the flashlight to the right...

And what I saw over there was.....

Crick!crick! Crick! Crick!....

Drip!drip!drip!.......

A one giant arm robot moving its head around while making rusted metal sounds...

With a body of a dead office in its big hand...

Trub!...

It drops the body on the ground when it saw me flashing it with my flashlight, its big red eye started glowing...

I look at the robot's big bloody arm...

And I saw blood dripping from it...

So this is what happens when you follow bloody trails in horror movies huh...

My face turns pale and sweat came running down my face as I was opening my mouth...

"...ah......aH......."(Elli)

You know what?...

I think I better start watching cute animals videos every day again after this is over...

Before that...

"AHHHHH!!!!!"(Elli)

I have to scream and run away From THAT THING!!!...

.

.

.

.

[Echo POV]

Arriving at the fourth corridor where he said the key was I saw one room on the left and one on the right side of the hallway...

I didn't know which room that has the keys so I pick the room to the left...

I opened it and saw...

"What the..."(Echo)

Three Droids with different sizes looking at light from an HP on the ground with three dead bodies of different people scattered around the room that is full of stuff like money and clothes...

One of the Droid seems to have a trash can stuck on its head? Seems to be the tallest of them there...

The other one is wearing a cowboy hat? And its body is square and seems to be the shortest amongst them?...

And the last one seems to be wearing dark glasses on its head? The body is the same as the regular droid I saw and was not like the other two that have weird bodies...

I slowly look at them closely if I am seeing things right...

I kept blinking my eyes and there still there...

Nani?????....

Seems like the droids are too focus to even see me at the door they just keep staring at the HP that seems to be playing a video about something?...

The tall droid is standing behind the short Droid that didn't seem to have legs but has a small wheel attached and the Droid with glasses is squatting on the ground...

All of them are watching the video on the HP...

I move my flashlight around the room avoiding hitting the droids and didn't see any key cases! So I guess it's in the other room then! so I just slowly close the door...

Slowly...

After I close the door I pinch myself on the hand if I'm dreaming...

But it hurts...

I then look at the door again then look at the other door while shaking my head...

"That's the weirdest thing I ever see in my life as a police officer..."(Echo)

I move to the next room and try to forget what I just saw over there...

.

.

.

.

[Elli POV]

Running! Running! I kept running straight till I reached the end of the wall before running to the left quickly so that I won't get grabbed by that robot! Easily....

{Psss Elli what happened!? I heard a scream over there?}(Ragas)

Ragas called me from the communication devices that I have on my vest...

I keep running and then answer the communication devices...

"What happened? I'm being chased by a big one arm robot right now!!"(Elli)

I look back and aim my flashlight there and saw the robot slowly running towards me while dragging its big bloody arm on the floor...

"... Scratch that, it was pretty slow... But I don't know what to do right now I can't fight that thing and I don't want anything blowing up in here, so I'm reluctant to fire my gun here...."(Elli)

Then for some reason, the robot grabs a random crate on a random shelf beside it with its big arm and throws it at me!?...

"Woah!"(Elli)

I duck and the crate flew right past my head before crashing to a wall behind me...

Crash!pling! pling! pling! pling!...

The crate was filled with bullets and all of its content crashes to the ground, but now is not the time to be talking about that I can't think of anything is either do that or that!...

I aim my gun at it and pulled the trigger I can't let that thing throw another crate at me!...

Tatatatatata!

Ping!plang!pang!pong!

But the bullets didn't even do anything to it...

"Hell....."(Elli)

{What happened!}(Ragas)

"Bullets didn't work on it..."(Elli)

{Oh.... Just keep moving! I'm going to where Echo is right now to help find the key!}(Ragas)

"Yeah... Please hurry..."(Elli)

I then started running around the armory again so that the robot won't catch me and ripped me off...

.

.

.

.

20