Chapter 56 Aerial Battle
630 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Wuusshh.....

Inside the plane...

Click! click!...

I was checking the controls inside the cockpit...

Seems like everything is working correctly...

[Um Lia?](Elizabeth)

"Yes?"(Liana)

Eli seems to want to say something to me...

[There seems to be more of them on the radar](Elizabeth)

I looked at the radar and saw three dots moving here...

"Welp guess its time for battle"(Liana)

I pressed a blue button and started speaking...

"Um, this is Lia talking! We got some incoming enemies heading here please put on your seatbelts because things are going to get rough"(Liana)

I then pressed a square purple button...

A screen then popped up on a panel...

[Plane Gravity control activate]

This plane has a gravity controls built-in...

It's pretty much a device that helps prevent shaking inside the plane so it is pretty much just like what is used on space ships to control the gravity inside...

"Now that that is taken care off..."(Liana)

Flick!

I flicked one of the switches on top of the cockpit and a screen popped up...

The screen showed the view behind my plane...

There I saw...

TIIIIINNNNGGG!

TIIIIINNNNGGG!

TIIIIINNNNGGG!

yeap three shark heads huh...

Click!

I grab both joysticks attached to the wall on my left and right side...

Yeap this plane uses two joysticks to move...

Just like how you pilot a mech I think...

I grabbed the Goggles I have on top of my head and lower them...

Pipipipip!

My goggles started lighting up...

And it showed me a couple of screens...

"Eli turn autopilot off please"(Liana)

[Okay!](Elizabeth)

Pling!

I can see a screen on one of the panels in front of me...

[Autopilot Off]

I smile and...

"Let's do this!"(Liana)

Then started moving the plane to the left...

The robot followed me...

"Eli now!"(Liana)

[Roger!](Elizabeth)

BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!

The top turret of my plane started firing at them...

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

The bullets hit one of the robots, engulfing it in flames as it started falling down...

As it was about to touch the ground...

BOOOOOOMMM!

It exploded...

One down...

I pulled my right joystick up and my left joystick down causing the plane to do a sharp turn to the left, quickly facing my plane towards the two robots that were tailing behind me...

The goggles I was wearing then started forming a crosshair in front of my left eye and I could see the crosshair quick turning red as it locked onto one of the robots...

I then pressed a button on the end of the joystick on my right hand...

"Haha robot go"(Liana)

BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

And the Vulcan on the front of my plane fired, hitting one of the robots and pretty much destroying its wings into little bits...

BOOOM!

The robot began to fall down to the ground as my plane quickly went past it...

The last robot started turning at me just to meet with my plane curving back sharply and...

Click!

I click a button on the control rod...

Pachussssss!

Pachussssss!

Pachussssss!

Three missiles flew from my plane towards the robot...

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

BOOOOOOOOOOM!

Destroying it in the process...

As my plane hovered in the air while the robots fell towards the ground in flames I looked at Eli...

"Eli is that all of them?"(Liana)

Eli nodded...

[Yes that's the last of them that were targeting us... I think the rest of them are targeting the train](Elizabeth)

"Well, that's not good... Eli send me the coordinates of the train"(Liana)

[Okay](Elizabeth)

I then saw the coordinates show up on my goggle's screen and I started turning the plane around to fly towards where the coordinates were...

.

.

.

.

[Third person POV]

Inside one of the carriages attached to the train that was still running on the tracks...

Smack!

"Ugah!"(???)

Trub!

"Sigh.... If only you were with them... I would have completed this mission easily"(Vas)

Vas was kicking a mercenary on the floor...

The mercenary that he was kicking was one of the mercenaries that were taking care of the girls inside the train...

The girls can only watch and cry silently as Vas beat up the mercenary on the floor...

Pachus!

A door open behind Vas...

"Boss we got company"(???)

It's one of Vas underlings...

"HA? What now!? can't you see I'm busy?"(Vas)

Kick!

"Ugh!"(???)

Vas kicked the mercenary one last time before moving out of the room with his fellow underling...

As the door closed one of the girls moved towards the mercenary on the floor...

"A-are you okay!?"(???)

"Ugh...I'm okay..."(???)

The mercenary slowly got up and looked at the girls...

"As long as they do not do anything to you, you'll be fine"(???)

"O-okay..."(???)

The mercenary was wearing a gas mask so the girl didn't see the mercenary's face but she knows it was a guy because of his low voice...

The mercenary slowly sat on one of the chairs in the carriage and began to sleep...

All of the girls slowly looked at each other and could only hope that nothing bad happens except for one girl...

The fairy girl wasn't paying attention, only looking at the window with lifeless eyes as she slowly looked at the reflection of her body...

Grumble!

"Kiaaa!?"(???)

"What was that!?"(???)

The silence was broken as many shark heads flew by outside the train...

Mainly above it...

.

.

.

.

26