Chapter 57 Shark Head Hunting While Riding on the Snow
611 6 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Bussshhhh!.....

Soaring through the sky in my plane I saw something in the distance...

[Liana! That's the train!](Elizabeth)

"I can see it!"(Liana)

Looking at the train running through the tracks I saw a lot of shark heads flying above and landing on the roof of the train...

"..."(Liana)

[Lia?](Elizabeth)

"Eli take care of the plane please~"(Liana)

I moved out from the cockpit as I said that...

[Eh?](Elizabeth)

Elizabeth just looked at me but then she nodded and disappeared from the screen...

I moved towards the cargo bay where the mercenaries were...

Pachus!

As I opened the door I can see all of them looking at me...

I ignore them and moved towards the motorcycle that was in the middle of the cargo bay...

Click!....pling....

I sat on the motorcycle and activated it...

Wush.....wush....

I can see the bottom of the motor glowing...

There are four safety gears attached to the bottom of the motorcycle to keep it in place...

The motorcycle was painted white with a little black on some parts of it...

"Okay Eli start opening it"(Liana)

"Um... what are you doing?"(Bren)

Bren looked at me with a questionable face...

I just smile at him...

"I'm catching a train while hunting Sharks~"(Liana)

PIRIRIRIRIRING!

Alarmed rang in the room for a second and then...

Pachussssss.....WUUUUSSSSSHHHH!!.....

The cargo door behind me opened letting the wind flow inside the cargo bay...

All the mercenaries closed their eyes because of the wind...

As the wind subdued after a couple of seconds I looked around if everything is alright...

Well, everything is A-okay of course~...

{Psss* um... Lia are you really sure you want to drop now? Psss* want me to lower the plane a bit?}(Elizabeth)

Flick!

I flicked my hand and put it beside my ear...

"Nah~ the sooner the better... I at least have to destroy some of the robots before you move close to the train Eli"(Liana)

{Psss*.... Well, I guess your right... But I at least can provide cover for you from above if something goes wrong now. Good luck Lia!}(Elizabeth)

"Yeap!... I'm moving out now Eli"(Liana)

I lowered my hand and grabbed the handlebar of the motorcycle with both of my hands...

The handlebar is shaped like a [_] for better gripping it can also turn into a --•-- if I wanted...

Oh also...

Click!...

I better adjust my goggle's position on my head for a second...

Safety is number one priority after all~...

"Eli... Now!"(Liana)

{Psss* hoverbike launching! detaching safety now!}(Elizabeth)

PACHING! PACHING!

PACHING! PACHING!

Yeap I'm riding a hoverbike...

As the safety gear holding the bike in place was detached the hoverbike quickly slide backwards towards the exit and...

CLATANG!

Now I am falling while riding on my bike...

"Now let's go!"(Liana)

I stepped on a pedal on my right foot and the bottom part of the bike light up as the boosters underneath the bike started firing...

My hoverbike is quite special, it's a combination of a half motorcycle and a half car...

There are pedals below my legs controlling the thrust of the hoverbike...

Under my right leg is the accelerator while under my left leg is the brake...

BUUSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The bike started propelling itself as it quickly fell towards the ground in order to lower the impact force...

I quickly control where the bike is heading and then I looked at where the plane is...

I was pretty much dropped at around a hundred feet in the sky...

"90...80...70..."(Liana)

I looked at the screen in my goggles which was counting down on how many feet were left before impact...

"30...20...and..."(Liana)

BOOOOOM!

I landed hard on the snowy ground resulting with the snow flying everywhere all around me...

I stepped on the peddle of the bike and...

"Welp time to catch a train!"(Liana)

WUUUSHHHH! POOOOOWWWW!

The bike boosters light up and the I quickly dashed forward towards where the train was...

I can see Shark Heads above me...

"..."(Liana)

My Bike has two long weapon crates attached on the back left and right side of my bike...

I opened up the crate on my left and grab the thing inside...

Clachik!

I put it on my shoulder aimed it at the robot above me and pulled the trigger...

Oh! Don't forget to shout...

"FIRE!"(Liana)

BOOM! Pachussssss!......

What was inside the crates were RPGs...

I fired the rocket at one of the robots above me and...

BOOM!

TIIIIINNNNGGG!

CRASH!

BOOOOMM!

The rocket hit the robot's right-wing and it then turned to the right hitting another robot beside it and then the two of them crashed down on the ground behind me...

"Welp two down~ next!"(Liana)

I said that while reloading the RPG with another rockets from inside the crate that I opened...

There's still a lot of them flying in the sky...

I stepped on the peddle to speed up my bike as I aimed at another robot that was flying towards me while I was holding an RPG in my right hand and my left hand gripping the handlebar...

BOOM! pachussssss!....

BOOM!

The rocket flew towards the robot and exploded on its side...

The robot then crashed into the ground near me...

It rolled a couple of times before exploding...

Welp the rocket I made was special anyway...

It is a combination of an AP rocket and an EMP warhead that would always leave behind a blue particle effect on impact...

Wushhh!....

{Psss* Lia you okay down there?}(Elizabeth)

I put the RPG back in the crate and I answered Eli's call...

"Yeap I'm good!"(Liana)

{Psss* ah okay but... I can see more robots coming your way Lia I don't think you can destroy them alone so I'll provide cover for you!}(Elizabeth)

"Wait, Eli?"(Liana)

Before I was about to ask something Eli closed the call...

Sigh...

Welp, I do appreciate the support...

I looked in front while riding on the snow with my hoverbike...

TIIIIINNNNGGG!

TIIINNGG!

I could see two Shark heads moving towards me in the distance...

Click!

I pressed a button on my hoverbike...

Clachik!pang!

Two long-barreled guns came out from the front of the hoverbike...

Then guns attached to the front of my hoverbike is Anti Armored Rifles, also known as AAR...

Just like what it was pronounced it's a gun specializes against armor...

Sadly, I have to turn my bike left and right since the gun is mounted and can't pivot...

Good thing this is a hoverbike...

Bush!Bush!...

I quickly pulled the handlebar up while stepping on the accelerator...

"Let's go!"(Liana)

BUUUUSSSHHH!

The front boosters light up and propelled the front of the bike up while the bottom part of the bike hit the snow resulting in the making of a snow-smoke trail behind me...

The gun at the front of the bike was now facing one of the robots in the sky...

I can see a crosshair showing in my goggles...

The trigger is mounted on the handlebar right next to my left and right hand...

I moved my hand there and...

Click!

Pulled both of the triggers...

BOOOM!BOOOM!

The bullet hit the robot and went straight through it, causing the robot to explode in the sky...

I turned my bike and aimed at the other one...

TIIIIINNNNGGG!

Woooonnnggg!

"Ah, crap!?"(Liana)

The robot was about to fire it's Lazer but...

BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

A rain of bullets came from the sky and it hit the robot...

The robot exploded and then fall to the ground...

I looked up and saw the plane circling on the sky above me...

Sigh...

I think I might get a lecture again by Eli after this since I failed to notice that...

I can't help it I'm too excited...

I then drove my hoverbike towards the train while looking out for more Shark Heads...

.

.

.

.

hasn't been making a chapter for a while now... Next is not a chapter but just a drawing of the vehicles Lia and Eli used in the chapter. Also, I wanted to shorten the title of the novel a bit what do you guys think?

25