Chapter 58 Alpha Shark Head and Finisher
594 6 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Wusssshh!....

Riding through the snow on my hoverbike I saw the train in the distance...

A lot of the Shark heads landed on the rooftop of the train...

All of them turned their heads towards me...

"Ayaya..."(Liana)

TIIIIINNNNGGG!

TIIINNGG!

TIIINNGG!

I can see an abnormal one mixed in with the normal ones...

It's a really...

Armored shark head...

Equipped with a chain gun attached to its head and missiles embedded in its wings...

Seems like that is their leader...

.

Alpha Shark Head Jet

Lvl : 504

.

Talked about high-level differences...

Well...

It's not like lvl differences affect anything in this world...

Eli told me a couple of times that Levels don't matter in this world...

What matters is you having more experience and higher stats than the others...

PLIIIINNNNGGGGGG!

"Hm?...!?"

Wussshhhhh!

BOOOM!

I turned my hoverbike to the left as a laser beam nearly hit me...

Seems like they started attacking...

TIIIIINNNNGGG!

Pachussssss!

Pachussssss!

Pachussssss!

The Alpha Shark Head started firing its missiles at me...

I started turning left and right as lasers and missiles flew towards me...

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

They all exploded in the snow below, creating a large amount of snow clouds everywhere...

I use that as an advantage to move forward while they blindly fired their weapons everywhere...

I saw the Normal Shark Heads start flying from the train...

{Psss* Lia, I'm going to start firing the Hellfire Missiles. Please watch out!}(Elizabeth)

I then heard something shooting out from the sky...

I looked up and saw a lot of missiles firing from the sky...

"Eli you idiot!"(Liana)

BUUUUSSSHHH!

I stepped on the accelerator and started moving left and right...

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

I can see a lot of the missiles flying all around me but mainly they are flying into the Shark Heads that were flying towards me...

Pummeled by the raining missiles, all of the Shark Heads started falling towards the ground one by one...

Seriously...

Flick!

I flicked my hand and put it beside my ear...

"Eli..... Please... Don't bombard me when I am driving!"(Liana)

{Pssh* hahaha...i did by best to shoot at the Robots instead of you Lia so don't complain}(Elizabeth)

I can only sighted...

Well...

Can't argue with that...

I did not get hit by any of them...

I won't ask any more questions since we're in the middle of a mission...

"Just don't do anything like that anymore..."(Liana)

Eli didn't answer so I can only shake my head...

I drove my hoverbike towards the train again...

TIIIIINNNNGGG!

I saw the Alpha Shark Head still on the roof of the train...

TIIIIINNNNGGG!

Ratatatatatatatata!

It started shooting its chain gun at me...

Wussshhhhh!

Wuusshh!

While turning my hoverbike left and right to evade the bullets, some of them hit the front of my bike but the bullet bounces off...

Good thing my bike armor is made out of Adamite...

Wussshhhhh!

I move closer towards the train while still evading bullets and missiles...

TIIIIINNNNGGG!

Ratatatatatatatata!

"Tch!"(Liana)

The Alpha Shark Head seemed to be focusing its attack as I got closer...

Seems I have to do this the hard way huh!...

Click!

I pressed a button on my hoverbike and a screen popped up in the windshield of my hoverbike...

[Auto Pilot On]

I slowly got up from the seat and looked in front of me...

I take a deep breath...

"[Jet!]"(Liana)

The bottom of my shoes lights up and...

POOW!

I jumped from my hoverbike and flew high up in the sky...

TIIIIINNNNGGG!

RATATATATATATATATA!

PACHUSSSSSS!

PACHUSSSSSS!

PACHUSSSSSS!

The Alpha Shark Head looked up while still shooting its bullets and missiles at me...

I stretched my right hand to the side...

BUZZ!BUZZ!

After electricity formed on my hand, I swung my right hand while saying...

"[Lightning Wave!]"(Liana)

BUUUUZUZUZUZUZUZU!

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

I shot out a lightning wave...

It's an improved version of shock wave...

The lightning wave hit all of the bullets and missiles, resulting in all of them being destroyed...

The missiles exploded when hit by the lightning and the bullets melted into little sparks of light everywhere in the sky before disappearing...

"[Jet!]"(Liana)

POOW!......PLANG!....

I flew down from the sky and landed behind the Robot Alpha...

Time then slowed down...

I slowly stretched my hand...

The Robot quickly turned around but its already too late...

Tap...

My right hand was already touching the robot's face as it finished turning around...

Buzz....Buzz.....Puuuiiiiinnnnnngggg.....

PLACHING! PUUUUUIIIINNGGG!!!

Energy started gathering in my right hand as it formed a long pure blue crystal on the back of my hand...

The wind started to fade as the light around me started to grow weaker even though the sun is still out...

I slowly looked at the Alpha Robot...

My Left Blue-eye was glowing brightly...

PIIIIIIINNNGGG..........

Then all sounds fade...

"[Pile........Bunker](Liana)

What happened next is...

A large ringing sound and then...

POOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

A large shockwave hit everything all around the place followed by a very very bright Lance made of light, that was around five meters long, shooting out from my right hand...

The light Pierced the robot's head...

The Robot's head that made contact with the light melted quickly, resulting in a lot of molten metal flying in every direction...

Boooom!

PIUNG!PIUNG!PIUNG!PIUNG!piung!piung!piung!....

The energy released was so strong that it started pulsing and shaking my right hand from the accumulated force of the energy...

As the Lance shape light started getting weaker and weaker I could feel my right hand begin to slowly stop shaking little by little...

As the light quickly died out, the wind came back and I could feel the place starting to light up again...

I looked at the Alpha Robot...

Well, what was left of it...

All that I saw was a large hole the size of a wrecking ball with molten metal flowing all around the hole...

The remains of the robot then slowly fell off the side of the train towards the ground...

It rolled a couple of times before exploding in the distance behind me...

Buzz!Buzz!BUZZ!

BOOM!

The device on my Right hand Exploded...

Maybe because it overheated...

"Ouch..."(Liana)

And the result of the little explosion is hurting my right hand...

I then sighed as I looked at my now bleeding right hand...

"I really need to improve my Pile Bunker... I don't want it exploding in my hand every time I use it"(Liana)

What I used is of course the almighty pile bunker...

It's different for the regular one...

This one uses energy to create the drill...

Or you can say the bright long light...

The first step was forming a long and blue colored crystal on the back of my hand as a medium which would then shoot out all the energy from the crystal into one point...

I used my Mana for this and it is my strongest move for now...

Nothing...

Literally almost nothing...

Can even block my pile bunker...

Even the strongest metal Adamite is paper when it comes to my pile bunker...

"Welp better get going..."(Liana)

I then moved from carriage to carriage as I then saw Eli with the jet slowly descending from the sky towards the train...

.

.

.

.

my room was used for my little brother and sister online school and I have a lot of daily games to do every morning and noon college also having a couple of things to do and I have little time to write and draw... Sigh*....

24