Chapter 61 Train Control 3
525 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Gratang!gratang!

"Now drop her slowly I don't want this to become messy" (Liana)

I looked at the guy in front of me with the fairy girl in his hand...

I don't want to accidentally hit the fairy when I shoot my gun but...

Looking at the fairy shaking in his hand I don't really have any options here...

The guy looks at me with his face nervously smiling...

What is he trying to do?...

"Hey" (Vas)

I keep looking at him with my gun aiming at him...

"Why don't you lower that weapon in your hand? I have something for you that you might like!... Why not you work with me?" (Vas)

I raised one of my eyebrows...

Are you Serious?...

"I can give you everything you want you to know. Connection, money, and so much more!" (Vas)

I narrow my eyes as he said that...

That's a really typical line I heard from mangas especially villains...

As he looked at my face he clicks his tongue before smiling at me again...

"Hey... If you kill me my parents will chase you till the ends of the world you know?" (Vas)

Are his parents really like that? I really wonder...

I smiled at him...

"Well sadly no... I don't really care about what is going to happen to you or even what's going to happen to me! you already made a mistake in doing this and there's no way I'm agreeing to that so... Put down the fairy!" (Liana)

He clicks his tongue again before he looked out the window...

His eyes grew large as he kept looking at the window...

"Hm?" (Liana)

I slowly turned my head towards the window and saw...

"Ah, crap!?" (Liana)

I crouched down on to the ground as...

POOOOWWWWWW!

The roof and wall on top and beside me got disintegrate with a giant laser...

The force was strong so I have to close my eyes from the heat and accidentally drop my gun on the floor...

As the laser started to fade I slowly open my eyes...

Tatatatatatata!

Boom!boom!boom!boom!

Sounds of gunfire and explosion came...

I sake my head as I got up and saw the roof and left and right wall of the carriage was destroyed...

The wind flowed inside the carriage as I looked at the view outside...

There I saw a giant flying ship firing in every direction trying to hit a small airplane that was swiftly evading every shot...

"Uwaa...." (Liana)

Flick!*

I flick my finger and move it beside my ear...

"Hey, Eli you doing fine?" (Liana)

But no answer...

I looked at my hand and just noticed that the device on my right hand is broken from where I was using Pile Bunker...

I facepalm my self before turning to...

Caching!...

Bling!

The guy closing and locking the door with the fairy still on his hand...

He just did the runaway technique on me...

"God dang it!" (Liana)

I grab my gun that I drop on the floor with my left hand and run towards the locked door and started gathering energy on my right hand again and punched the door...

BOOOM!

The door falls down on to the ground and I saw the guy running at full speed and started detaching the carriage...

"Oh no, you don't! [Dash!]" (Liana)

I ran towards the carriage as the distance increase between it and the detached carriage I'm in...

As I reach the end of the carriage, I stopped and crouched while looking at the carriage in front and...

"[Jet!]"(liana)

POOOW!

Propelled me up high and stretch my left arm out towards the carriage in front of me...

The grappling hook on my left hand shot out latched on to carriage...

I then grapple myself towards the carriage but...

Tatatatatatatatata!

I saw bullets flying from the distance!?...

" [Jet!]"(Liana)

I propelled myself towards the ground below me so that the bullets won't hit me...

BUSSH!Bachus

"Woah!? uwah!..." (Liana)

My feet hit the snowy ground below me and with the grappling hook still attached to the back of the carriage, I was pretty much getting dragged on the snow...

I quickly position my self on skiing position and let the grappling hook keep reeling me in...

WUUSSSSHHH!

I saw My plane flew on top of me while still being fired at by the flying ship I hope Eli is okay...

I looked at the carriage and...

"Oh, God..." (Liana)

I saw him point a gun at me...

"Hahaha! Things wouldn't be like this if you only agree to my demands" (Vas)

"Yeah sure..." (Liana)

I turned my eyes to the gun in my left hand, quickly drop it and grabbed it with my right hand before it falls to the snow, and quickly aimed my gun at him...

My blue eye started lighting up and I pulled the trigger...

POW!

I controlled the power of my gun a little bit...

It hit his right shoulder and he screamed...

"Aaaaaaaaah!!" (Vas)

Vas looked at me with his boiling face and aimed his gun at me but I won't let him shoot...

I fired my gun at him while being careful to not hit the fairy in his hand...

He walks back and moves inside the carriage again leaving me behind...

I used that time to quickly get onto the back of the carriage...

As my feet landed on the carriage floor, I quickly ran after him inside the train carriage...

.

.

.

.

[Elizabeth POV]

BRRRRRRRRRTTT!

Aiming at the flying ship while firing the volcano on the jet I kept looking at the flying ship...

"If I remember correctly... It's a destroyer class... I thought it should still be in development in the empire..." (Elizabeth)

Well compared with some ships the destroyer class should be a fast-moving ship but this one isn't as fast as I thought it would...

But still...

Ratatatatatatatatatata!

Ratatatatatatatatatatata!

PIUUUUSSSSS!

PIUSSSSSSS!

BUUSSSH!

BUUSSSH!

BUUSSSH!

"Eighth anti-air turrets, four long-barreled laser turrets, and some missile pots... quite the Arsenal for a destroyed class..." (Elizabeth)

It has four anti-air turrets on each side and two long-barreled laser turret on the front and back and it has missile pots all around its sides and front...

I guess they make it pretty heavily armed with that amount of weapons on a destroyer...

But the problem is...

Papapapapapapapapang!

It has a barrier all around it...

The Vulcan bullets hit the barrier but they bounced off...

Pip!pip!pip!

I saw missiles coming toward me

I flick a switch on my left and flares shoot out from the jet and the missiles hit it...

I turned the jet around and start shooting the flying ship again but this time...

"Laser aim and... Fire!" (Elizabeth)

This jet is also attached with two lasers on its wings...

PIUUUSSSS!

PIUUUSSSS!

The laser shot out and flew towards the flying ship...

They hit the barrier and shatter it...

I then fired all of the rockets and missiles on the jet at the now opened barrier...

Boom!Boom!Boom!Boom!Boom!Boom!Boom!Boom!Boom!Boom!

BOOOOOOOM!

The rocket and missiles destroyed its front laser turrets and some missile pods making a huge explosion at the front of the ship...

I quickly flew past the destroyer and sharply turned the jet around and fired the laser again on the ship's thrusters...

It has one truster on its back that propels it forward if I destroy it, the destroyer will fall down...

The laser hit the truster and it started exploding...

"Yes! That should do it..." (Elizabeth)

I did a fist pump as I looked at the ship starting to fall but...

"Wait a minute..." (Elizabeth)

The ship started turning and started flying somewhere...

I looked into the distance and...

"Oh no..." (Elizabeth)

I saw it heading towards a long bridge in the distance and now that I looked at it...

The railroad is connected to that bridge!?...

"Is it trying to destroy the bridge so that the train will fall!?" (Elizabeth)

I quickly call Lia but...

"She's not answering... Did she break the communication device again?" (Elizabeth)

Sigh...

That's why I said to bring two...

I started to think of another idea and I remember something...

"Ah, Lia's hoverbike!" (Elizabeth)

Yeah her hoverbike should be near the train now, right? I was quite far from here it will take time going there even with the jet's speed...

The ship is also falling very fast so even if I go there I might be unable to do anything but I may be able to slow the ship it down a little...

I looked at the display in front of me...

"I'm running low on missiles, the rocket pods are empty and the laser is overheating... and..." (Elizabeth)

I looked at the distance...

Clouds are forming darker and darker and I can see snow falling heavily there...

"Is there going to be another snowstorm again?" (Elizabeth)

Ah, things are going harder and harder...

Maybe I should let Lia go all out when I manage to connect to her...

Her skill is still active right?...

I'll do my best here since the turrets on the ship are still active and firing at me and once her hoverbike gets to her I'll call from there...

I better take out all the turrets before it accidentally hit the train though...

The train was quite far away from the bridge right now so Lia still has time but the snowstorm will be a problem...

I pressed four buttons on my top left side of the panel...

"Detaching rocket pod 1, 2, 3 and 4" (Elizabeth)

I detached all four rocket pods on the jet's wings so that it lowers the jet weight a bit and I quickly flew the jet towards the ship that was falling towards the bridge...

I hope the hoverbike makes it in time...

I looked at where the train is...

The rest of the train was detached from the others and only the front of the train was still moving towards the bridge in the distance so I think it is okay to presume that Lia has this covered...

I think...

.

.

.

.

16