Chapter 63 Running and Boom
566 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

Grumble!grumble!

Hanging on for dear life at the edge of the carriage, I looked below me...

And I looked up again...

What I saw is a long fall and I don't know how far it goes down but I can see fog blocking the bottom...

It's definitely a very deep ravine...

"Ugh...." (Fairy girl)

I looked at the little fairy that I was still hugging in-between my breasts...

Now, what to do...

"Ah" (Liana)

I can see that I was actually beside one of the windows of the carriage...

I can see that the window frame can be used as a support for my feet...

I put my feet at the window frame and quickly climb my way up to the roof again...

"Fuf... Well that went well" (Liana)

As I'm finally back on the roof again, I looked around...

And saw that we are still moving on the bridge...

The bridge is pretty long and was supported by some towers and cables...

The design is quite simple...

It consists of four pillars and some support beams below The bridge...

Some cables we're strung from the beginning of the bridge and connecting in the middle...

I looked toward my right and I saw the flying ship plummeting out of the sky towards the bridge...

"Okay now what to do" (Liana)

Buuusssss!

"Hm?" (Liana)

I looked beside me...

Well besides the bridge...

{Psss* Lia!? Can you hear me?} (Elizabeth)

I can see my hoverbike flying beside the bridge...

Did Eli use the megaphone mode? I could hear her loud and clear even though my hoverbike is still far away...

Wait did my hoverbike even have a megaphone attached to it?...

I shook my head and yelled...

"Yes, I can hear you!"(Liana)

"hip!?" (fairy girl)

I think I yelled too loudly as the fairy got startled...

"Ah!? Sorry! You okay?" (Liana)

The fairy looked up at me and nodded a little bit...

I looked towards the front again and saw that I'm only one carriage away from the front of the train...

I narrowed my eyes and looked towards the falling ship...

{Psss* Lia the ship will impact with the train in 30 seconds you better get ready...} (Elizabeth)

"..." (Liana)

Looking at the possible way of escaping while not letting the fairy nor myself get hurt is going to be difficult...

I sighted...

I can only rush forward or...

I looked behind...

Maybe I can-

Piusssssss~~~

BOOOOOOMMM!

A random missile hit the bridge bottom support behind me and...

The bridge behind me started to collapse...

"Welp... Crap" (Liana)

Guess there's only one way out now...

The bridge started collapsing behind me and so...

I can only dash to the front huh...

As the bridge started collapsing behind me I quickly ran towards the front of the train while still holding the fairy...

Grumble! Grumble!

The train started to shake...

I looked at the ship...

It's about to hit the bridge right in front of me...

"Hold on tight!" (Liana)

"Hiii!?" (Fairy girl)

CRAAAASSSSHHHHH!

The ship crash right in front of the train...

The fairy quickly grabbed onto my shirt while my left-hand held onto the fairy so she wouldn't fall and I jumped off the train and landed on the burning hull of the ship...

CRAAAANNGGG!

The train smacked into the hull of the ship, causing it to derail to the left side of the track and started falling from the bridge...

HOOOOOONNNNGGGGGKKKKK!

Grumble! Grumble! 

"Woah!" (Liana)

The ship started to fall from the bridge as the bridge started to collapse...

I quickly ran up towards the ship thruster...

Tatatatatatatatata!

Buuusssshhh!

Buuusssshhh!

The turrets of the ship are still firing at my plane...

I quickly ran past them and moved towards the back end of the ship's hull where the ship's thrusters were...

Wuusssshhhh!...

There I could see my hoverbike stopping at the edge of the thruster...

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

The ship started exploding...

And I quickly ran towards the edge and then jump...

"Kiiiaaaaa!?" (Little fairy)

Still holding the fairy in my hand I can see my plane shooting a missile towards the ship...

The missile flew past me and hit a turret that was aiming at me from behind...

The turret exploded and I safely landed on my hoverbike and turned the bike away from the falling ship...

But...

Woooonnnggg!

I look back and saw the two main laser turrets of the back of the ship started aiming at me...

"Tch..." (Liana)

I looked down at the fairy that was still between my breasts and grabbing my shirt...

"Sorry, but can you stop grabbing my shirt now?" (Liana)

The fairy looks at me and stopped grabbing my shirt...

I then gently grab her with my right hand and let her sit on my hand...

I looked at the ship again...

I then raised my left hand and touched the hairpin on my hair...

Cling!cling!cling!...

The hairpin light up and turned into blue particles of light...

The particles then gathered in my left hand as I aimed my left hand on the ship...

The particle started shaping into a gun and the light started to fade replacing it with electrical current...

Buzz!Buzz!Buzz!

What appears in my left hand is the railgun I have...

The handgun version that is...

BUZZ!BUZZ!BUZZ!

My left hand started getting coiled around with blue electricity and my blue eye started lighting up as light started forming at the end of the barrel of my railgun...

The two laser turrets on the ship shot at me with their high-speed laser...

The two lasers combined together to form an even stronger laser and flew towards me...

But sadly...

Click!

I pulled the trigger...

Cling!.......POOOOOWWWWWW!

The dart from my railgun shoots out and flew towards the combined lasers...

"Welp adios~" (Liana)

PLIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!....POOOWWWWW!

The laser and dart hit each other and the laser got shredded into multiple lasers...

The dart kept flying towards the ship even though it was still hitting the laser...

As the laser faded the dart flew and hit the ship...

CRAAANGG!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

The dart pierced the rear of the ship and penetrated it until it reached the front of the ship, leaving a trail of explosions behind...

BOOOOOM!

The core of the ship then exploded and then split the ship in two, causing it to fall down towards the sea of clouds at the bottom of the ravine...

Wuusssshhhh...

"Sigh...." (Liana)

I lowered my left hand as I looked at the fairy sitting on my right hand stunned by what she saw...

Well, figures...

We just kept watching the ship fall down as the clouds in the sky began to fade away, revealing the sun that started shining behind us...

.

.

.

.

[Note: I did a major fix on every chapter on my novel from start till now with Grammy hope it works and hopes it will make everyone understand the story a little...]

15