Chapter 65 Going Into the Ravine
494 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Wussssshhhh!....

"Yeap a little to the right! Yes, close... And stop!" (Liana)

I was waving my hand in the air to guiding Eli to pilot the jet above the train carriage, eventually she manage to hover the jet above the carriage...

The wind is still blowing in the air behind me...

It's quite cold but because I have fire magic I can pretty much just warm my body with it I guess...

As Eli was hovering the jet in the air I looked at Bren beside the carriage...

"It's very amazing that you have a high-tech AI on your plane" (Bren)

"Hahaha... Yeah thanks..." (Liana)

"I wish I had one, it would be nice to have someone helping you without stabbing you in the back" (Bren)

"Yeah... Yeah... Well hope you get it..." (Liana)

Bren shook his head at me and then walked inside the carriage without saying anything...

Oh, I almost forgot!...

"Is everyone inside the carriage Bren?" (Liana)

He looked inside to check if everyone's there...

All of the girls and mercenaries were inside the carriage oh! Also, the bad guys were tied up in the corner of the carriage...

Bren then look at me and nodded...

Welp seems like its okay to start now...

"Okay we just need to derail the carriage from the rest and then we will be done" (Liana)

Bren looking inside the carriage and then commanded one of his mercenaries to derail the carriage...

I waited outside for them to finish...

Crathang!

I can hear something clicking behind the carriage seems like they finish derailing the front carriage from the rest...

"Now..." (Liana)

I looked at my plane on top of the carriage and made a big I sign with my hand...

The plane then slowly descended down on top of the carriage and...

Claching! 

Claching!

Two long metal rod with a circular plate at the end of the rod came out below the jet and...

Clang!

Clang!

Buzz!Buzz!...

Well, I never actually mentioned it but I have two giant electromagnets attached below my jet for transporting cargo or anything else smaller than my jet...

As the magnets attached to each side of the carriage, I quickly nodded...

"Welp guess that was taken care off" (Liana)

I then walked to my hoverbike as my jet started lifting the carriage with everyone in it...

"Hey! Are you not coming with us?" (Bren)

"Yea I got something else to do!" (Liana)

"Wait then how are you going to get back! I never said where the place is!" (Bren)

"Don't worry! My jet will come back to grab me after it finishes dropping you at the place!" (Liana)

"Okay then be careful!" (Bren)

Bren then closed the door of the carriage as the carriage ascended with my jet...

I then took out the radio Eli said to grab and turned it on to call Eli...

Click!

"Eli, you can hear me?" (Liana)

{Psss* loud and clear Lia! Now... Don't try to do anything stupid down there alright? I'll come to pick you up after I'm done dropping everyone okay?} (Elizabeth)

"Yeah yeah I got it, well good luck Eli" (Liana)

{Psss* you too Lia, over and out!} (Elizabeth)

Click!

As Eli closed the call she then flew away from here, leaving me behind with my hoverbike...

"Sigh... Well time to investigate now!" (Liana)

I then got on my hoverbike and drove towards where the bridge was...

It didn't really take long for me to get there...

I stopped and got off of my hoverbike and move towards the edge of the ravine while looking left and right...

"..." (Liana)

Well, at least nothing is attacking me now...

I stopped and the edge and looked down...

Wussshhh...

Yeah...

I still can't see the bottom because of the fog...

I moved from the edge and got on my hoverbike again...

And I began to slowly descend on my hoverbike into the ravine...

As I descend slowly into the fog, I started to feel that the air was different...

"Hm?" (Liana)

As I went inside the fog it started getting harder to breathe...

"Ugh..." (Liana)

Well, good thing that I came prepared for this type of problem...

I have a breathing device attached to the top of my shirt...

Clachis!

I detached the breathing device from my shirt and put it in over my mouth...

Well, it was meant to be used in places that have minimal amount of breathable air...

Pachussss...

Sigh...

Well, at least I managed to fix my breathing for now...

I wonder why the air isn't breathable down here...

I continue descending towards the bottom of the ravine...

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

Wuuusssshhhh...

"Fuf... Psss*" (Liana)

As Lia reached the bottom of the ravine, the fog was so dense that it was really hard to see anything...

"Now...psss* where might the crash site be..." (Liana)

Lia got out from her Hoverbike and started looking around...

"Oh? Is that it?" (Liana)

Lia saw something in the fog...

She slowly walked towards the thing she saw in the fog...

As she got closer and closer the thing that Lia saw got clearer and clearer...

"Ah! Psss*... found you" (Liana)

As the fog around her started fading, Lia saw the crash site of the battleship right in front of her eyes...

"..." (Liana)

Liana slowly crouched down and...

Claching!

Clack!

Opening up her shield on her left leg, the gun inside the shield jumped out from the shield and Lia grabbed it with her right hand...

"Psss* Welp lets see what I can scavenge here..." (Liana)

Liana then slowly walked toward the crash site...

.

.

.

.

the start of my college day is coming one week later it will be hard for me to update a chapter but I will do my best at least updating... I also might go and make another new series that I got an idea in my head just for reason unknown because it might become an interesting story?

17