Chapter 68 A Short Nap Inside the Plane
433 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

"Ugh....." (Liana)

Opening my eyes I was lying on the ground...

"Ah!?" (Liana)

My breathing device is not on my mouth...

But for some reason, I can breathe? I slowly got up and looked around...

I can see the whole crash sight and the fog around the place is gone...

"Fu..... Lucky me..." (Liana)

I saw my breathing device below my feet...

I grabbed it, clean the dirt, and put it back in place on my shirt...

"Now where was I?" (Liana)

I should get out of here now...

Pipipip!

Suddenly my communication device started beeping...

I think Eli is calling me...

I turned it on and...

[Psss* Lia are you there?] (Elizabeth)

"Yes I'm here" (Liana)

[Pss* Oh Good! You finally pick up... I was getting worried because you haven't picked up after a couple of times trying to call you] (Elizabeth)

"Ah... Sorry sorry... Anyway where are you right now Eli?" (Liana)

[Pss* I'm actually near you now wait for me ill go pick you up] (Elizabeth)

"Oh okay I'll wait here then" (Liana)

Eli then hangs up the call...

"Sigh*...." (Liana)

I looked up and saw the moon lighting up the place since there's no fog anymore...

After waiting for a couple of minutes Eli came by with the jet and pick me up...

Also, don't forget to grab and put my hoverbike inside the cargo bay again and after that, we took off to the sky...

I looked at the crash site for the last time before going to the cockpit where Eli is...

.

.

.

.

[Elizabeth POV]

Wussshhhhh...

Pip!pip!pip!...

"And that's done I guess..." (Elizabeth)

Looking at the view on the cockpit it pretty even knows it's night time...

Pachuss...

"Hm?" (Elizabeth)

I looked behind me and saw Lia coming into the cockpit...

"Welcome back" (Elizabeth)

"Yeap I'm back now" (Liana)

"What did you find there?" (Elizabeth)

"A memory... Sadly it's not perfect. I can only see parts of the memory but not the full extended part" (Liana)

"Ah I see... Well I guess you just need to find the rest of it" (Elizabeth)

"Yeap... yawn*" (Liana)

Lia started yawning for some reason is she tired?...

"Are you tired Lia" (Elizabeth)

"Well, yes I am of course I haven't taken a break since I stepped on the train..." (Liana)

"Well then you can sleep in the cargo bay then I'll drive the plane too where the others were goodnight Lia" (Elizabeth)

"Okay~ Goodnight Eli" (Liana)

Lia then closed the door behind me and I started stretching my hand...

"Hnggg....haaa..." (Elizabeth)

I turned on autopilot mode and got up from the cockpit seat and moved toward the door leading to the cargo bay...

Pachuss...

I looked around and saw Lia sleeping on one of the side sit of the cargo bay without a blanket...

"Sigh*.... I guess I still have to take care of you huh~" (Elizabeth)

We are quite far from where the others are so it will take time till we reached there...

Maybe a quick nap will do...

Even if I am a goddess I'm not like their average goddess...

I still need to sleep...

I slowly moved to where Lia is and sat right next to her and grab a blanket from my inventory and cover ourselves with a blanket...

One blanket is enough for the two of us...

I leed Lia's head fall to my shoulder and her ears kept flickering on my right cheek, I can also feel her tail Wiggling behind me...

Lia then started snuggling towards me while grabbing my right arm and used it as a hugging pillow...

I giggled...

"Hehehe~ goodnight Lia" (Elizabeth)

I then slowly close my eyes while Lia's lips curved up a bit as she uses my hand as a hugging pillow... 

I then fell asleep while making a small smile and feeling Lia's body-hugging me...

When was the last time we slept together I wonder? Well not like I have any problems anyway~...

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

"Hg...." (Liana)

Slowly opening my eyes I saw...

"Welp~ good morning" (Elizabeth)

Eli's face right in front of me...

".........UWA!?" (Liana)

Gratang!

I jump from where I was and lose balance and I accidentally fall to the floor of the cargo bay...

"Ouch!?" (Liana)

"Ou.... Are you alright Lia?" (Elizabeth)

"Ouch...ouch...ouch.... Yeah, I'm alright... You startled me there Eli..." (Liana)

I slowly got up while rubbing my head and looked at Eli's face...

"Hehehe~ well looked whose talking? Using my hand as a hugging pillow" (Elizabeth)

"E-eh?" (Liana)

I did that? Oh no, I can feel my face getting embarrassed...

"I was about to wake you up any way we're almost there now" (Elizabeth)

"Ah! Really?  That was fast" (Liana)

"Welp I'm going to materialize now" (Elizabeth)

"Okay" (Liana)

Eli then turned into particles of light and I can see her in the hub on my eye again...

I then started moving to the cockpit and sat on the pilot seat...

Click!click!click!...

Turning off autopilot I can see a small military base in the distance from the cockpit window...

The sun is about to rise in the distance how long did I sleep?...

Pling!...

Suddenly a screen popped up in front of me and on that screen, I saw...

"Oh no..." (Liana)

Bren arguing with the guy I tied up...

Who lets him loose?...

I can see a couple of people behind that guy while the other mercenaries were behind Bren protecting...

The little fairy that was shaking in Lisa's hand...

Things are about to get hectic...

I can see a bit of clearing near them...

I can use that place to land the plane...

I droved my plane there and I can feel things are about to get hectic now...

.

.

.

.

16