Chapter 72 Cyan
440 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Cyan POV]

Wussshhh...

"Hg...." (Cyan)

...

Russell* Russell*...

"Hot..." (Cyan)

Why is it so hot?...

I opened my eyes and I saw...

"Ohya? Your finally awake" (Elizabeth)

"!!!" (Cyan)

Someones face right in front of me!?...

I flinched and got up quickly and covered my face with a blanket...

Wait a blanket?...

I slowly lower the blanket and looked around...

I was...

Sleeping on a big chair with a small blanket covering my body...

Wait where...

"Oh, if you want to know where you are your inside Lia's Jet... Mainly the cargo bay" (Elizabeth)

Huh?...

Ah!?...

I quickly looked around...

"Ah! If you want to know where Lia is... She is inside the cockpit driving the plane" (Elizabeth)

I looked at her the giant girl and slowly nodded...

"Hehe good girl" (Elizabeth)

She raised her big hand and rubbed my hair...

I was about to stand up until...

"Ugh..." (Cyan)

Ah...

I remember...

"Hic*..." (Cyan)

"Woah woah woah! Don't cry!" (Elizabeth)

My legs and wings are gone...

Tears started falling from my eyes as the giant girl started panicking...

"Ah..ah..ah! Hey I know a way to make you walked and fly again how about that!? Lia is good with making stuff so I bet she can fixed you up in no time!" (Elizabeth)

"Hic*... Really?" (Cyan)

"Yes yes she can! I promised!" (Elizabeth)

I started calming down...

Still lowering my head my eyes are a bit red because of crying...

"Ah, I haven't introduced myself yet... I'm Elizabeth! You can call me Eli for short" (Elizabeth)

I looked at her and she smiled...

She is pretty nice...

I slowly smiled as well...

"Thank you big sis-Eli" (Cyan)

"Mugyu!" (Elizabeth)

She suddenly clenched her chest as I said that...

Did I do something wrong?...

"Cough*cough* well anyway... Let me looked into you for a second" (Elizabeth)

"O-okay..." (Cyan)

She looked at me making it pretty embarrassing for me to look at her...

Her eyes suddenly glow and her eyes started going wide for a bit before quickly going back to normal and the glow on her eyes started fading away...

"Wow never thought I see one here..." (Elizabeth)

"What?" (Cyan)

She said that with a small voice so I can't hear what big sis-Eli was saying properly...

"Ah!? Nothing.. Anyway we are going to the city of um... What is it called again?... Ah! We're going to the city of Deren with the others" (Elizabeth)

"Others?" (Cyan)

"Ah! It's Bren and the other mercenaries" (Elizabeth)

"Oh" (Cyan)

I'm happy nothing bad happened to them they helped me a lot...

"By the way..." (Elizabeth)

"Hm?" (Cyan)

"You should relax for now Cyan-chan~ it's still quite long until we get to Deren city because we are keeping paste with Bren's team" (Elizabeth)

I nodded and big sis-Eli sit down on the next seat beside me and stretch her hand up high...

While big sis-Eli was doing that I heard a door opening somewhere...

I looked at where the sound came from and saw the one that saved me...

"Ah! Lia your back!" (Elizabeth)

"Ah... Yes I'm back so..." (Liana)

She looked at me and I started blushing a little...

"Seems she is okay" (Liana)

She slowly walked toward me and patted my head...

And I slowly closed my eyes to feel her hand...

Her hand is nice...

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

While petting Cyan I looked at Eli that seems to be thinking about something...

"did you find something Eli?" (Liana)

"Ah! Um, yeah I did come here for a second" (Elizabeth)

I slowly moved my face closer to Eli and she started whispering into my ears...

"Lia try appraising Cyan-chan for a bit" (Elizabeth)

"O-okay..." (Liana)

I then looked at Cyan that was looking at me...

"[Appraisal]" (Liana)

.

Name :Cyan

Gender :Female (Ice Fairy???)

Age : 16

Job class : SnowFantasy (10%) -> ( Evolution lock)

Lvl : 5 (next lvl 12%)

.

"Uwa?" (Liana)

This is different from the regular appraisal I looked at Eli...

"What is this?" (Liana)

Eli, I need an explanation...

She looked at Cyan...

"Well for starters I maybe did something to your appraisal after you beat them up... Anyway Sorry Cyan-chan but I'm going to talked to Lia for a bit now" (Elizabeth)

Eli quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me to the other side of the cargo bay...

She then let go of my hand and looked at me...

"Okay... First of as expected she is an Ice fairy... A fairy that was considered very rare on the local element of the fairy but... Did you see question Marks beside it?" (Elizabeth)

I nodded...

"Well... Your appraisal is pretty special not like the others kinda, but what that meant is that that might not be her real race..." (Elizabeth)

"Excuse me what?" (Liana)

"I said that maybe someone was trying to hide her real race or something... Anyway it's also very weird that her class was SnowFantasy" (Elizabeth)

"Okay.. Can you tell me what's the meaning of that class" (Liana)

"Well... For starters... That class can any snow" (Elizabeth)

"Oh... Just that?" (Liana)

"No not just that... I mean everything snow and that meant anything made out of snow example freezing water and of course Ice... Kinda hard to explain but she can control the weather with that and even make anything that involved snow" (Elizabeth)

"That's kinda awesome" (Liana)

So Cyan can do anything along as it involved things that made out of snow?...

"Yes it is amazing to have... But it was very dangerous to have to" (Elizabeth)

"What do you mean by that Eli" (Liana)

"Well... Anyone even a country will want a power to control the weather or make infinite resources like water and ice" (Elizabeth)

"Okay.. That's not good" (Liana)

"Well good thing she wasn't found out yet... Or maybe she was already found out... But I will try to at least hide her status just to be safe" (Elizabeth)

"Oh, okay" (Liana)

Well, things are about to get complicated with Cyan with us now but I don't have any regret...

"Ah! By the way" (Elizabeth)

I looked at Eli...

"Yes?" (Liana)

"You should find a way to fix her Lia... She is kinda pitiful with how her body is now..." (Elizabeth)

I looked at where Cyan is and nodded...

Yeah...

Her legs and wings are gone...

"Yes... But... I need to do that to her then... I don't like that and it can only be done with regular size people you know? Cyan is very small because she is a fairy... I don't want to mess her up..." (Liana)

"Ah... Don't worry I will do the rest then you can't see her real race but I can! And I know what to do to fixed that problem... But first maybe you can give her that device?" (Elizabeth)

I can see Eli grinning...

What is she going to do to Cyan?...

Wait...

"Device? Wait is it that one? is still in development Eli!" (Liana)

"Hahaha... Development you head! I saw you playing around with it a couple of days before we got to where that train is" (Elizabeth)

"Uguh!?" (Liana)

"Sigh*... Well you can easily make a small one right? This is for Cyan-chan you know~" (Liana)

"Ugh... I'm not your slave worker Eli..." (Liana)

"Hahaha... Just do it please you've been slacking off on training anyway~ if you do this I will let every mistake you did out" (Elizabeth)

"Yes..." (Liana)

Ugh...

Well, I guess I won't be sleeping tonight again...

And I can see a storm forming in the distance from the window of the cargo bay...

Is this a sign or something?... Because...

I don't like where this is going...

.

.

.

.

12