Chapter 75 At the Guild
371 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.
.
.
.

[Third person POV]

Ruuumm!...
Ruuuuuuuuuummmm!...

Somewhere on a road leading to Deren city a couple of cars are moving along the road...
Inside the car was...

Smack!

"Dam that bitch!" (Vas)

Vas hitting a table inside the car...
The car that he was inside was a luxurious car with seats and a table with a couple of people in it...

"Stay calm Vas no need to be mad" (fat guy)

The fat guy was also in the car sitting on one of the seats in the car...

"You don't understand... The humiliation that bitch did to me! I can only count on father now" (Vas)

"Yes yes Vederic will take care of her... And I will do my part to get her demoted after what she did to me" (fat guy)

"Yea... Good thing my father was visiting that Dwarf city I just need to talk to him and then she is done! I will give her what it's like to taste HELL!" (Vas)

Both of them laughed as they imagine what they can in their minds while the car kept on moving towards Deren city...
While they are like that somewhere in Deren city...

.
.
.
.

[Liana POV]

I looked at the person who was grabbing my shoulder with an annoyed face...

"Yes?" (Liana)

"I told you this isn't a place for kids like you get out of the guild" (???)

"Oh sorry but I have an appointment here with someone" (Liana)

"Oh? With who exactly?" (???)

"...... With a guy name Bren" (Liana)

"Eh? Bren?" (???)

For some reason, he was baffled when I said Bren's name...
I wonder...

"Y-you are joking, right? There's no way Bren will ever have something to do with you" (???)

One of his followers said...
The big guy narrowed his eyes at me...

"Hey stop lying to me... That's a very bad lie" (???)

Okay...
I can hear some whispering all around me talking about Bren too...
Seems like Bren is kinda a big shot here?...
I then suddenly heard a door opened behind him...
I looked behind him and saw Bren and Lisa coming into the guild with a couple of people I know behind them too...
Bren looked around and saw that something was going on here...

"What's going on here?" (Bren)

One of the people behind the big guy move to Bren and started talking to him...

"Ah um... Bren, this little kid proclaims herself that she wants to meet you... We know this is so a lie so-" (???)

"Who? Oh Lia! Did you wait long? The others are having fun buying food and things that we came a little longer" (Bren)

"Ah... yeah, I'm okay... Nothing too bad happened here" (Liana)

I looked at the big guy and he was kinda sweating...
He looked at me and slowly lowered his head and moved away quickly out of the guild...
The others behind him also followed...
Huh...

"Well anyway... Follow me, Lia I want to give you your share now" (Bren)

"Okay" (Liana)

Bren without minding anything moved towards one of the receptionist desks...
I and the others follow behind Bren...
I can still hear some whispers all around the place...
I looked at Bren...

"Hey Bren" (Liana)

"Hm? What is it, Lia?" (Bren)

"You're quite popular here..." (Liana)

As I said that he looked around and laughed a little...

"Well maybe because of my achievement in killing a strong monster" (Bren)

"Oh?" (Liana)

What type of monster? I'm quite interested in this...
Sadly Bren already made it to the counter where the receptionist was the receptionist is a lady by the way...
He took out a paper and hand it to the lady...

"Here is the report... We already cleared it and would like to get the rewards now" (Bren)

The receptionist lady read the paper and then nodded...
Bren took out a card and give it to the Lady...
The lady took the card then move to a computer beside the counter typed a little and then swiped the card on a card swiper...
She then gave the card back to Bren...

"Well, that's done... Anyway, I will start contributing the money now. Lia, what's your card number? I need it to send the money to you" (Bren)

Now that you mention it...
I forgot to mention that mercenaries have an ID card that functions as a Credit card to...

"Eli?" (Liana)

[Yes I know it's 872005] (Elizabeth)

"Ah thanks, it's 872005" (Liana)

"872005 okay noted I will send the rewards later... Anyway, what are you going to do after this Lia?" (Bren)

I looked at Bren...

"Well, I was going to look for some quests that I can take... Or might as well see if there's anything that I can hear about Deren city..." (Liana)

I also wanted to see some shops...
This was the city where dwarfs live I want to know what they can make here...

"Okay, then that's about it now I got to move and find the others now well see you later Lia" (Bren)

I nodded and waved goodbye to Bren and the others as they got out of the guild...
I then moved to where the receptionist counter is...
But I suddenly heard sounds outside of the guild...
My ears flicker as I heard people rushing left and right outside of the guild...

"What's with all the commotion outside?" (Liana)

"Oh? If you want to know... It's because a Noble is coming to the city" (Receptionist)

"A noble?" (Liana)

"Yes... If I remember correctly... His name was Vederic and he was looking for someone here" (Receptionist)

A noble looking for someone...
I smell trouble...

"Well can't argue with that I guess... Oh by the way I didn't see that loud mouth Vas anywhere... Wonder where he is? His father is coming here so I thought he will go crying to him... He was a doting father" (Receptionist)

Ah hell...
World why you do this to me...

[Well I guess your luck is bad...] (Elizabeth)

"..." (Cyan)

I sighted...
I wonder if I'm going to face him...

"Excuse me! Is Vederic pretty powerful?" (Liana)

"Oh yes very... He has a strong military power including one of his latest findings..." (Receptionist)

"What finding?" (Liana)

"It's-" (Receptionist)

As she was about to say it the entrance door of the guild was opened forcefully...
All of us looked at the one that opened the door...
It's a guy and he was out of breath...

"Monsters... Monsters are spotted near the entrance of the wall! And a couple of armored Lizards with it!" (???)

Welp things just got a little hectic...

.
.
.
.

14