Chapter 77 A Rest After That
362 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

After what Lia did one of the Black Robe people on top of one of the buildings was clenching his first hardly...

"Find...." (???)

"Hm? Pardon?" (???)

"FIND OUT WHO THE HELL DID THAT!!!" (???)

"Yes... Alright" (???)

The other black robe behind him jumped down from the building...

The other one while clenching his first looked at where the remains of the black dragon are...

.

.

.

.

[Bren POV]

All of us are looking at what seems to be the aftermath of what just happened...

"What the hell happened?" (Bren)

"It's like a meteorite just falls from the sky..." (???)

One of the mercenaries said that...

The aftermath was a giant crater right in front of us...

"Mich Status report?" (Bren)

"Ah?... Yes!?" (Mich)

Mich and the other mercenaries started moving to check that if everyone is alright...

After some time one of the mercenaries came to me and the one that started speaking is Rei...

"Everyone seems to be alright Bren. Some are injured from the blast but everyone can still fight" (Rei)

"It seems like that blast only killed the dragon... It's a miracle that nobody died there when we are so close to the blast" (Rush)

I nodded as they said that...

I then heard something in the distance...

"Hm?" (Bren)

I heard Beast screams...

"Welp seems like we're not done yet... We still need to take care of the monsters around the place" (Bren)

Everyone nodded from what I said...

"Welp! Let's move out people! Ato where's the nearest monster gathering?" (Bren)

"Eh? Ah yes!? It's over there sir!" (Ato)

Ato pointed his hand to the left... 

I looked over there and saw a couple of monsters running away from here...

I smiled as they run away...

"Time to go hunting everyone! Don't let anyone of them escape!" (Bren)

"""Ooouuuu!""" (Mercenaries)

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Step!step!step!step!...

"Fuf..." (Liana)

Running away from there took quite a while...

I'm now on a road somewhere away from the building a was at...

I then looked at Eli in my hub...

"Eli any info I need to know?" (Liana)

[I don't think there's anything else to worry about Lia... Bren and the others are taking care of the rest of the monsters here] (Elizabeth)

"Good... What about the black robe people?" (Liana)

[Well if it's that... It seems that they are retreating I think? They move and searched the building we are in thought... Good thing we made it out before they came] (Elizabeth)

"Yeah... guess luck is on our side for now" (Liana)

Eli nodded at my comment...

Russell*Russell*!

"Hm?" (Liana)

I looked below and saw wiggling inside my shirt pocket...

I opened it up a little and saw Cyan sleeping...

"..." (Liana)

Cyan-chan please don't sleep inside my pocket shirt...

I sighed...

"Well let's go back to the hotel for now... It's getting kinda late" (Liana)

I looked up in the sky and saw the sky already started turning dark...

It didn't take that long to get to the hotel from here...

As I made it back to the room I'm staying I slowly put Cyan on the pillow of the bed and Eli manifested herself on the bed looking at the sleeping Cyan...

As she was doing that I started moving towards the bathroom and preparing for a bath...

The bathroom is pretty normal there was a toilet, a bathtub, and a shower inside with a couple of things in the sink...

I started filling the bathtub with warm water...

After it's done filling I started taking off my clothes and took a small shower first before entering the bathtub

Splash*...

"Haaa~~" (Liana)

As I dip my whole body in the bathtub filled with warm water in a sitting position I started thinking about today...

"Now... What to do" (Liana)

I looked up toward the ceiling as I was thinking about those black robe people's I don't know what they were doing but I can tell that it won't be good...

Suddenly I heard the bathroom door opened...

I looked over there to see Eli with only a towel wrapping her whole body...

I narrowed my eye as I see her bre- Cough* I'm not jealous or anything because they are big alright?...

Eli looked at me and smiled...

She then took a small shower before coming into the bathtub with me...

The bathtub is pretty big so it can fit the two of us...

Eli was in front of me so the two of us are looking at each other I could see her big floating bre- God I'm not jealous because my breast is small alright!?...

She then started giggling a little as I was thinking about it...

"What?" (Liana)

"Hehehe noting~ just thinking on how you looked cute when your pouting Lia" (Elizabeth)

My ears flinched as Eli said that to me...

I slowly turned my head away from her as she started giggling again...

"Okay maybe you having a red face is, even more, cuter" (Elizabeth)

"Mooo Eli!" (Liana)

"Hahahahaha!" (Elizabeth)

Seems like it's going to be a teasing bath again with Eli... 

The two of us usually always take a bath together when I was still training...

Suddenly Eli got up from the bathtub and move towards me...

I was a little startled by what she is going to do to me so I got up to but then...

"Yoisho~" (Elizabeth)

"H-hey!?" (Liana)

Splash!*

Eli skillfully moved behind me and started hugging me from the back and the two of us sit back down again on the tub while Eli was hugging me from the back and started petting me...

Eli usually hugged me sometimes and always patted my head when we are bathing together I always wonder why...

Well, nothing happened after that so I'm not complaining but I can feel her Bre- Stop!...

After bathing with Eli we got out from the bath together with our pajamas on only to see a pouting Cyan on the bed looking at us like she was a lonely puppy...

The two of us looked at each other and started laughing...

Welp this is going to take a while...

Eli started soothing Cyan after that...

After a while, Eli and Cyan are now sleeping on the bed and I started working on the device that I was going to make on the desk in the room...

It took quite a while to finish too but I manage to finish it without any problems... 

I looked at the clock in the room and it's now midnight I yawned and got up from the chair and laid down on the bed and put the bed blanket to cover the three of us...

"Welp... Goodnight" (Liana)

I smiled looking at the sleeping Eli and Cyan and closed my eyes...

.

.

.

.

16