Happy Valentine’s Day!
312 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Rooling Video]

Crachik!*crachik!*

Liana:...

Crachik!crachik!*...

Elizabeth: um... Lia, what are you doing?

Eli was looking at Lia that seems to be...

Well fixing things?...

Crachik!crachik!...ping!*

Liana: fuf!... Well, that's done...

Lisa while still holding the tools in her hands looked at Eli with a grin on her face...

Elizabeth: okay... Mind telling me what that is Lia?

Liana: oh this? This is~ a chocolate-making machine!!!

Tatara!!!Boom!Boom!*

Imagine confetti shooting everywhere...

Elizabeth: uh, hu...

Liana: yeap! Today is Valentine and I want to make chocolate!

Elizabeth: I see~

As Lia kept talking and Eli kept nodding Cyan was looking at the two of them somewhere on top of a table with a questionable face...

Elizabeth: one question...

Liana: yes Eli?

Elizabeth: mind telling me where we can get the ingredients to make chocolate? We don't have any here...

Ting!ting!ping!ting!...

Lia suddenly dropped the tool in her hand as Eli said that...

Liana: ah... There should be one in the city right?...

Eli shook her head left ad right...

Elizabeth: Nope... This city doesn't sell chocolate and other cities don't even have the things to make chocolate... And as I pronounce this world also doesn't have Valentine's days as yours do...and~

As Eli kept saying things like that Lia's face kept getting paler and paler...

Elizabeth: also... I never heard of a fruit call cocoa in this world...so tuff luck with that...

Trub!*...

Ting~~~...

Lia drops down on the floor and you might be able to see her soul coming out of her body...

Liana: no chocolate... No chocolate... My favorite Sweets are none existent in this world...

Elizabeth: well it's not like it's only chocolate you give on Valentine's day anyway~

Cyan:???

Eli suddenly took out a rose and gave it to Cyan...

Elizabeth: Happy Valentine's day Cyan~

...

...

...

Liana: Eli... Instead of celebrating it's more like your Proposing... I might also call the police for tha-

Lia looked at Eli and saw Eli looking at her while making a (:3) face...

While holding a rose and raised the rose right in front of Lia's face...

Elizabeth: Happy Valentine's Day Lia~

As Eli said that Lia's face started turning red...

Wait a second...

Elizabeth: Hehehe~

Liana: Oh you're Teasing me!!

Lia and Eli then started playing a game of cat and mouse around the place...

While Cyan was looking at them while still holding the rose Eli gave to her in her little hands...

Cyan: a..um... Anyway... Happy Valentine's Day everyone thanks for reading this- ah... Nevermind see you... Next time~... Ah! Also... Zen will upload a chapter in a couple of days later since Zen still has works to do so... Bye~

[Video End]

.

.

.

.

9