Happy Halloween~
324 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

Wush~~~

Somewhere in a dark place...

Crachik*crachik*crachik!*

Buss!*

Someone turned on a lighter in her hand and lit the place up a little...

E??: woooo~~

C???: hi!!!

L??: hahaha! What are you doing?

In that place, you can see Lia with a lighter in her hand, Cyan clinging to Lia's hand, and Eli behind them...

Eli: I'm trying to be spooky~

Lia: oh? Really?

Lia looked at Eli with a smile on her face...

She doesn't seem to be scared at all...

Well...

Cyan:...

Except for Cyan still clinging to Lia's hand...

Eli: why are you not scared Lia? It should be spooky already that we are all in a dark room now?

Lia: hahaha! This is not that scary for me... I've seen better scary stuff than this in my time

Eli: Oh? Would you mind telling me?

Lia: well I played horror fps in my times before my reincarnation and man that game was hectic for me the first time

Eli: what game is it about?

Lia: it's... kinda like a creepypasta game about human experiment facilities in space that involved mutant creatures from the death that came to life and started killing everything alive, the game was pretty crazy at first because you start as one of the people that was tasked to search the facility...

Eli: woo... I don't want to see that even if I am the God of knowledge... What about you Cyan?

Eli looked at Cyan that was still clinging to Lia's hand...

Cyan: I... Don't... Want... To... Know...

Lia: well I agree with Cyan here... It's a pretty brutal game to... With blood splattered everywhere and gore everywhere you see...

Eli: ah yes... That is quite the game...

Lia: well it does involve Dead and Space

Eli:... Now I see...

Lia: well anyway... Where are we anyway?

Eli: I don't know

Lia & Cyan: huh?

Wussssshhhhh~~~~~

Suddenly the flame from the lighter went out from a gust of wind that came out somewhere suddenly...

Lia: um... Eli?

Eli: I didn't do anything okay!?

Cyan: I... Want... To... Go... Home...

Lia: well I can jus-

Smack!* pachak!*

Suddenly something smack the lighter from Lia's hand...

Lia: Eli...?

Eli: you know I didn't move, right? Cyan?

Cyan:.... I didn't move...

?????: hehehe~

Lia: Eli, why did you laugh?

Eli: eh? I didn't laugh Lia

Lia: Cyan?

Cyan:... N-not... Me...

?????: it's me

Lia, Eli & Cyan:???

crachik*crachik!*

Buss!*

Suddenly right in front of the light flicker and a small flame lit up they all looked there and they saw that the lighter that was supposed to be held on Lia's hand was being held by someone else... 

Lia, Eli & Cyan:!!!!!

What they saw was a pale hand holding the lighter right in front of them... 

And two glowing red eyes are looking at them right in their face...

One second...

Two second...

Three second...

Lia: aaaaa.....

Eli: AAAAAAA!!!

Cyan: AAAAHHH!!!!!

Then the flame from the lighter went out and a scream from three girls can be heard in that dark place before everything became quite...

???: hehehe~ I should have not come out yet this volume but... Oh well Happy Halloween everyone!

Clap!clap!clap!clap!*

Clapping was heard from that place...

crachik!* Buss!*

Suddenly the place lit up a little from a lighter small flame...

And over there there was someone...

A girl with full black color clothes, long white hair, and pale skin, with bright red eyes holding a small lighter in her hand...

Z????: trick or treat~ if you don't give me sweet is it okay if I give you a treat with blood?

Then the flame from the lighter was extinguished and everything went dark again...

Z????: till we meet again~

.

.

.

.

2