Chapter 152 Fighting and Running
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[ Liana POV]

BANG!BANG!BANG!

The sound of bullets kept resounding through the desert and impacting the sand below...

Multiple bullets kept flying towards me as I rolled to the side, I quickly aimed my gun right at one of the APCs that kept firing its cannon and pulled both triggers of my gun...

BANG!TATATATATATA!BANG!

The mana bullets from my gun flew and impacted the APC's side and knocked out some of its wheels off the vehicle...

"Okay, that's one grounded" (Liana)

RUUUUUMMMMMM!!!

"!?" (Liana)

I quickly boost my way to the front with the help of using [Jet] as a booster...

As I was doing that I saw a random sand buggy dashing right at where I was before and zooming away quickly...

But that's not going to happen!...

BANG!TATATATATATA!BANG!TATATATATATA!

BOOOMMM!!!!

I shoot my gun right at the buggy filled with mercenaries in there and manage to catch the car on fire...

Some of the mercenaries are in flames and fall to the sandy ground and start rolling from the pain...

The car though...

It exploded...

With the remaining people that didn't manage to get out...

"Ugh..." (Liana)

What a horrific-inducing scene...

But...

"[Jet]!" (Liana)

I quickly dashed to the side as machine gun fire flew to where I was before...

They just kept shooting their guns around me...

I took cover behind the flip APC that I hit before...

As I looked in the distance I could see some mercenaries already started dismounting their buggies...

I quickly raised my gun and aimed at where they were...

BANG!TATATATATATATA!BANG!TATATATATATA!BANG!

"Ugh!?" (Mercenary ?)

"AH!?" (Mercenary ?)

Some of them got hit and fell while the rest got flung back and crashed into the sand...

I also aimed at their car and blew it up so that they couldn't use it anymore...

Now...

Looking at how many I destroyed...

I took out 2 APCs and around 3 or 4 desert buggies...

My ears then started flicking and I quickly hid behind the flip APC...

TATATATATA!!!

PLING!PAN!PANG!PING!

One of the APCs that was still working was hooting at me from the distance...

Some of the bullets hit the flip APC but...

Because it was not shooting a 50 cal bullet and only regular machine gun bullet it only scratches the armor...

I slowly move to the side while avoiding that machine gun fire...

After reaching the edge of the flip APC where the back of the APC was located...

Glachik!

The door of the back of the flip APC suddenly opened and one of the many mercenaries inside slowly came out with one of his hands on his head...

He then looked to the left and we both looked at each other...

"..." (Liana)

"..." (Mercenary ?)

Welp...

This is awkward... 

I quickly raised my gun to the side and...

GABHANG!!!

"GOUH!?" (Mercenary ?)

Using the mana hammer in front of my gun...

I slammed it toward him from the side...

And he was sent back inside the flip APC...

Another addition to that the hammer also hit the flip APC and knocked the APC back a couple of feet away...

My ears flicker suddenly...

And I quickly did a quick jump to the side and started rolling through the sand as...

TATATATATATATATATA!!!

Bullets started raining at me again...

I quickly stabilized myself into a crouching position and aimed my gun at a random buggy that just started turning towards me...

BANG!TATATATA!BANG!TATATATA!BANG!TATATATA!

The shoots hit the buggy and it quickly goes out of control and crashes into another buggy that was zooming across it...

Everyone inside got flung out as both of the cars impacted...

"That's 2 more down" (Liana)

My ears started to flick again and I quickly got up and started taking cover again behind that flip APC I just smashed...

Tatatatatatatata!

Tatatatatatatata!

As I was taking cover a barrage of bullets flew toward me and impacted the APC I was hiding behind...

I slowly peeked my head out and saw a lot of mercenaries dismounting their cars and APCs and started rallying around the three remaining functional APCs while the buggies kept circling the place...

My ears flickered and I turned around and fired my gun again...

BANG!TATATATATA!BANG!TATATATATA!BANG!TATATATATA!

The mana bullets from my gun flew and hit a buggy that was trying to ram me...

The buggy got on fire but it kept moving towards me! I quickly evaded to the side as that buggy crashed into the flip APC I was hiding behind!...

"That was closed" (Liana)

TATATATATATA!!!

"!?" (Liana)

I quickly rolled to the side as a wave of bullets flew toward me again...

This is getting annoying!...

I quickly got up and let them shoot at me...

TATATATATATA!!!

As the bullet flew at high speed towards me I quickly tilted my head to the side...

As the bullet nearly hit me and flew away time slowly slowed down...

I quickly moved to the side avoiding the bullets and dashed toward the pile of mercenaries in front of me...

"Seven.... Six..." (Liana)

I kept counting as I got nearer and nearer to them...

I saw them slowly turning their guns toward my correction very slowly...

"Four... Three... Two..." (Liana)

I quickly jumped up with the help of [Jet] and raised my giant gun up into the sky and activated the mana hammer again and...

"ONE!!!" (Liana)

And swing it down to the ground in the middle of the pile of mercenaries very quickly...

BOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!

As it impacted the ground shockwaves flew all around me and all the mercenaries surrounding me got flung up to the sky!...

Some of the buggies that were near it also got flipped backward from the force...

Sadly the APCs just bounced off the ground for a second before landing again and only have minor damage to their wheels...

Sand flew from below by the shockwave and started forming a wave of sand dust for a couple of seconds...

Using that to my advantage I quickly raised my giant gun up from the sand and quickly dashed towards the nearest APC that I saw when I was still in the air...

As I dash towards the APC the turret of the APC turned towards me, I quickly raised my gun towards the turret and pulled both of the triggers of my gun...

BANG!TATATATATATA!BANG!TATATATATATABANG!TATATATATATA

BOOOM!!!

The mana bullets hit the turret and managed to blow it off from the APC...

With that happening I quickly ran to the side of the APC and smashed the mana hammer of my gun right over there!...

BANG!!!

The impact from my mana hammer flips the APC to the side...

"Two more left" (Liana)

I quickly started running again...

The mercenaries that had fallen due to the shock wave started grabbing their guns from the ground and started aiming at me...

RATATATATA!TATATATATATATA!TATATATATATATA!TATATATATATATA!

"Tch*" (Liana)

The rain of bullets that kept flying toward me was getting very annoying...

Some of the bullets missed me but some did hit me...

But I'm still okay!...

Maybe...

The place where I got hit kinda hurts...

But still...

TATATATATATA!

TATATATATATA!

As the bullets still rained down at me I kept running to the next APC...

But...

ZZZRRUUUMMMM!!!!

A random buggy came from the side and wanted to run me over...

I was too busy evading the rain of bullets to see it!!!...

"Not good!" (Liana)

And...

Smack!...

Or it should have been...

I did get hit!...

But because this is an open-top car with some small frames at the top of it as I got hit by it I managed to grab hold of the steel frame of the car...

The driver saw this and was shocked!...

The driver quickly grabbed his assault rifle and tried to smack me with it!...

I evaded and grabbed hold of his hand that was holding the gun...

Then I turned it and smacked it onto his face!...

"Gofu!?" (Mercenary ?)

As he got smacked in the face with his gun he let go of it and without waiting I quickly took the gun from him and aimed the gun at him...

And...

TATATA!!

Quickly shoot at him!...

He fell and the car started going out of control...

I quickly jumped out of the car and started rolling on the sand below as...

CRASH!!!

I heard the sound of the car crashing...

I slowly got up and looked at the car...

It seems like the car flipped as it goes out of control...

I then quickly turned my head to see...

CLACHIK!CLACHAK!...

All of the mercenaries and cars aiming their weapons at me and ready to shoot...

"Well Sh*t" (Liana)

As they were about to shoot thought... 

BOOOMMM!!!

Something explodes...

And the sound came from above...

All of us looked up and saw...

A burning plane filled with ice spikes falls toward the mercenaries...

"Sh*t SCA-" (Mercenary ?)

One of the mercenaries didn't even manage to finish the word as the plane impacted right in the middle of them...

BOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!

"AGH!?" (Mercenary?)

"AAAAAAA!?" (Mercenary ?)

The plane impacted the ground and made a large explosion...

Some of the mercenaries manage to get out of the way but some didn't make it...

I don't know what happened but...

I started to run towards where my giant gun that I suddenly let go was but...

BANG!BANG!BANG!

The enemy APC ain't letting me go there as a barrage of explosive bullets flew and impacted the ground in front of me!...

"Ugh!?" (Liana)

I covered my eyes from the sand as this was happening...

And quickly jump back...

I then looked at the APC again and saw the barrel of its cannon aiming at me...

"Tch!?" (Liana)

The APC was about to shoot its cannon but then...

Boom!piiiuuUUUUUU!!!

I hear something from the distance and...

BANG!BOOOOOMMM!!!!!

Impacted the APC that I was looking at...

It made a hole in the top of the APC!...

And the APC Exploded from the inside!...

As I looked at what happened I noticed that that was an artillery shell that impacted that APC!...

Boom!piiiuuUUUUUU!

Boom!piiiuuUUUUUU!

Boom!piiiuuUUUUUU!

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

I then saw more shells falling and hitting the rest of the cars that were still circling me...

Some mercenaries even got hit by it...

Other than that...

RATATATATATA!!!

PACHUS!PACHUS!PACHUS!

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

Multiple enemy planes started exploding in the sky as multiple missiles and machine gun fire came out of nowhere and destroyed them...

[Pss* Sorry it took so long Lia! A lot of problems a cured while fixing the plane but reinforcement is here!] (Elizabeth)

I smiled as I heard what Eli said...

I then opened my mouth and said...

"About time you showed up Eli!" (Liana)

But as I said that I can hear some mercenaries firing at the plane that Eli was piloting...

My mouth twitches a little...

"Eli, you help Cyan and secure the sky, I'll deal with the rest down here" (Liana)

[Alright! Good luck Lia!] (Elizabeth)

As Eli said that I turned towards the remaining surviving mercenaries and pulled out my trusty Criss vector from my inventory...

I just hope they stop after this...

.

.

.

.

1