Chapter 160 Super Heavy Tank Battle 3
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Will POV]

Inside the base, I was still commanding everything when suddenly that kid's AI named Elizabeth called me...

She started talking about a plan that might be able to deal with the super tank that the kid came out with...

"..." (Will)

[And... That's about it! We need support at Lia's position, she is getting cornered by a lot of enemy vehicles right now] (Elisabeth)

"Okay, okay, okay, wait a second! So... To sum it up, she plans to shoot a round right into the barrel and hope that it can destroy the cannon?" (Will)

I looked at her who was showing on the screen of the tablet I was holding...

[Yup, I know you might have some disagreement about this plan but it's the only thing we can come up with, with the limited time we got!] (Elizabeth)

"And... You expect me to believe that that kid can do that?" (Will)

This is such a stupid plan...

But from the looks of it indeed true that they don't have any other option...

I looked at another screen that was on the tablet...

We are running out of missiles trying to stall the enemy fleet...

But with that said that super tank is a threat right now...

"Sigh*..." (Will)

I sighed and looked at the giant display right in front of me...

It was displaying the battlefield...

And it's not looking good...

That vampire girl was busy beating a platoon of special ops right in front of the main door...

And the kid's team is busy keeping the mercenaries at bay but still...

The amount of mercenaries is staggering...

I did not expect them to be so many and have a lot of tech on them...

I guess we need to support them...

"Fine, but make it quick... We have half an hour left, I'll support you with the remaining anti-ship missiles I have around the base" (Will)

[Thank you, Will! Then I better start focusing now! I have a lot of fliers around me that are very persistent!] (Elizabeth)

As she said that she then ended the call...

"Sigh*... Clap, your friend is really something..." (Will)

"HaHaHaHa!!! You Have Seen Nothing Yet! There Might Be More Jaw-Dropping Tactics That We Might See With Them Around!" (Clap)

"... Then I hope that they can do it... Clap I'll let you access with the rest of the missile" (Will)

"All Right! Leave It To Me!" (Clap)

I then slowly sat down on the chair again...

Let's continue with the stuff we're still moving right now while Clap helps the Kid's crew...

I am also watching Seven and Her on the tablet screen...

They are both doing well it seems...

Seven started firing the cannons again while...

She beat all of them solo...

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

TATATATATATATA!!!

As multiple bullets flew towards me I quickly evaded to the side!...

BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!

The auto turret of the APC and even the light tank were also firing at me...

Taking cover in the sand I manage to not get hit at least...

As that was happening I saw multiple large ice shards fall from the sky and pierce the vehicles in front of me!...

Every vehicle that got pierced stopped firing and moving...

All of them are out of commission from what I can tell...

Wuuussshhhh!....

I can see Cyan circling me from above while evading some of the enemy planes...

I have to hand it to ya, Cyan has quite the reaction speed for her to evade a lot of things while helping me from there...

RATATATATATATA!!!

I also saw Eli destroying some of the enemy aircraft...

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

I also noticed that the cannon above Will's base started firing again!...

Now I should have a breather from the constant gunfight...

I looked at the super tank from here and I froze a little...

I saw the front body turret aiming its gun at me!?...

I quickly got up and started running!...

BOOOOOMMMM!!!Piiuuuuuuuu!!!!

The front body cannon of the super heavy tank then fired its round and the shell flew towards my position...

And...

BOOOOOMMMMMM!!!

The shell missed me!...

It flew passed me and exploded behind me a couple of meters away!...

I can feel the shock wave but I stand my ground...

"Chance!" (Liana)

I quickly lay on the sandy ground while aiming my railgun towards the super heavy tank...

My blue left eye started to light up...

From the display in my eye, I focused on the front cannon of the super tank...

The display started adjusting while zooming a little to let me get a better view...

The sound around me started getting quiet as I concentrated...

Buzz!*Buzz!*

The electricity coiling my railgun started intensifying...

Looking at the screen while moving my railgun slowly to adjust the angle...

And...

After a couple of minutes of adjusting I pulled the trigger!...

Pling!....POOOWWWWW!!!!!

A single dart flew at the speed of light towards the super tank in the distance...

Let's just hope it's a bullseye...

.

.

.

.

[Red POV]

"UGGHHHH....... Where the hell are THEY!?" (Red)

Where in the bloody hell is that stupid Noble and his fleet???...

I slammed my fist onto the captain chair that I was sitting on waiting as more and more of my men died out there...

I looked at the closed operator and yelled at him...

"How many have we lost?" (Red)

The operator looked at me and he quickly looked at the display screen he was controlling and answered me...

"For, vehicles is around 40 Buggies, 26 APC, and 15 Light tanks and for people... It's around 375 Dead, and 108 Injured sir... The rest are MIA..." (Operator ?)

"DAMM*T!!!" (Red)

I slammed my hand on the chair as I heard that...

Haft...

Haft! Of our whole platoon!!!...

I can only sigh as I hear that...

"We're not going to recover after this..." (Red)

As I was having a headache I suddenly saw a flicker of light from the screen that was viewing the view...

And...

Pooowwww!!!!!

A long thin stretch of light flew from there and...

BOOOOOMMM!!!!!!

Hit something below us!?...

The whole place shakes and I can see smoke coming from below the screen...

What just happened???...

"Status report!?" (Red)

"Sir! Our front lower canon got a hit and an explosion happened in the cannon room!!!" (Operator ?)

"What!?" (Red)

How did they hit us!?...

Our front is heavily armored there's no way they can penetrate the armor!!!...

"Sir! The explosion came from the barrel of the cannon while they were reloading the shell!!!" (Operator ?)

"No way... IMPOSSIBLE!!!" (Red)

You're telling me they hit us from the barrel!?...

.

.

.

.

0