Chapter 15 A Mech And a Scary Place
1.5k 4 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[ Third person POV]

On a small narrow street somewhere in the city...

Clachik!...

A guy is looking around with a gun in hand around the place...

Behind him is a little girl also having a gun in hand looking around behind to see if there's any movement in her view...

It's Echo and Liana

"...clear move"(Echo)

Echo then moves upfront and Liana follows behind him...

After doing that a couple of times Echo raises his hand telling Liana to stop...

She looks at Echo with a confused face but she then heard something in front of him...

"Movement up ahead and get ready"(Echo)

Liana nodded and raised her gun to the front...

The two of them then started walking slowly to the front...

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Moving to the front while being cautious is a hard thing to do...

We move to the source of the sound and find ourselves in a park inside the city...

There we saw a couple of Droids around the park so we hide our self behind some Bushes...

"Hey"(Echo)

Echo tab my solder and point his hand somewhere his hand is pointing at a building a couple of ways from the park...

"That's our resting place...sadly it's full of them right now..."(Echo)

Looking in front were the Droids is I counted all of them...

And it's around 25 walkers and also...

"That thing in the middle there is an armored mech...."(Echo)

Seriously....

A mech?....

A mech?

It's going to be a problem if we get spotted by that...

Echo look at me and pointed his hand on some parts of the mech...

"That mech seems to be damage on the back so I think it can't shoot its missile pod that's a good thing and also seems like both of its legs is broken..."(Echo)

I look again at the mech part where his hand is pointing and he is right the back part is damage greatly and both the legs seem to be broken ...

I guess it's in a damaged state so it's should be easy since it can't run or walk in that condition...

"But that assault rifle on its hand will be a problem"(Echo)

I guess...

The mech has an assault rifle attached to its hand and it's the size of an anti-tank turret with its weapon that big I think it can pretty much demolish us if we get shoot by it...

Also, the mech is quite big around the size of our APC if it was laying down and I don't think I want to fight that thing...

Even know I fight something bigger than that thing it's still pretty risky...

It's designed also kinda reminds me of a video game series somewhere for some reason...

The mech was also guarded with a lot of Droids around it and I hate fighting a lot of them at once...

Echo then moves his hand to the bushes beside the Park...

"We're going to have sneak pass all of them to get to the resting place..."(Echo)

Echo then looks at me and I nodded my head at him...

He then nods back at me and started moving upfront while hiding from sight and I followed behind him...

Clang!clang!clang!

 

We are now hiding behind a bush somewhere in the park and as a random walker walked past us we move on to the place while being stealthy...

We're maybe about one per third of the way to that place Echo mention...

Then we found a small storage house and move to the front door of the storage house...

I look behind with my gun raise while Echo is opening the door with his gun raise as well...

"Clear go"(Echo)

Echo then moves in and I follow suit slowly then after I got in Echo closes the door and we lower our guns...

Echo then saw a window and look outside...

I also followed to see what is going on outside... 

There's a lot of Droids moving to the mech and the mech is still there in the middle of the park...

"Okay, we're now haft way there now..."(Echo)

"Yea..."(Liana)

Then I saw something coming into the park...

"Sht is that reinforcement?"(Echo)

What we saw was a couple of heavy robots walking up from the entrance of the park to the mech...

They were carrying something...

"What is that?"(Liana)

What we saw is that they are carrying a big box on their back...

"..."(Echo)

Echo isn't saying anything so I guess he doesn't know too...

Maybe I can use appraisal on them...

But can I use it from this distance...

"Can I use the appraisal from here?"(Liana)

I said that with a small voice so I think echo didn't hear it...

Then a screen pop up...

[Distance is too far to use appraisal]

Haaa....

Figure we're around a couple of miles away from it...

This park is pretty big...

Then...

Rum!rum!rum!rum!rum!rum!rum!rum!.....

I heard something like an engine coming from the entrance of the park there I saw a truck-like vehicle moving towards where the mech was...

I saw the heavy robots grabbed some chains from the truck and hook it to the mech...

"So they're taking the mech huh..."(Echo)

After they finish hooking the mech the truck then pulls it out to the park exit and the heavy robots and Droids follow as well...

After a while, the park then stays silent...

It seems like every droids and robot are out of the park leaving us behind...

I wonder what will they do with that mech there's a lot of questions on my mind right now...

Then I saw Echo moved from the window to the door...

I look at him...

"I'm just looking outside"(Echo)

He then opened the door with his gun raised and walks to the front...

He looks around a couple of times before signaling me that it's okay to come out...

I nodded and move out...

"We're near the resting place so don't fall behind"(Echo)

He then moves and I follow him...

After a couple of times walking we then arrive at the place in front of the door...

But Echo moves to the side...

I look at him with a questionable look...

"The front entrance is barricaded so no use trying to open it"(Echo)

Ah okay...

I then follow Echo to the side...

There I saw a metal door that was covered with plants...

Echo moves the plants and then tries opening the door...

Creeeeaaaaaakk....

The door makes an eerie sound making me shiver a little...

He then moves in and I follow into the place before Echo closes the door behind me...

Clathang!

The place is quite dark...

Echo took something out of his pocket...

Kacak!

It's a flashlight...

He then looks around and finds a switch near a wall...

He then moves there and flicks it...

Flick!.....

But nothing happened...

The place is still dark...

"Dam did something block the generator?"(Echo)

He then moved in and I follow...

The place is quite creepy I saw a couple of spider webs around the place and broke pieces of furniture...

Then I saw a stair leading up from the flashlight view...

Echo then climbs up the stairs and I follow...

Creak!....creak!...creak!...

Okay! This is so liked a horror house...

My body starting to tremble a lot...

Then we arrive at the second floor and there's only one closed-door...

It's leading straight...

And at the ground...

I saw...

A trail of blood...

Leading to the closed door from one of the windows...

I think my soul is about to depart from my body...

I'm bad with horror....

"..."(Echo)

Echo seems fine with it he moved to the door with his gun raised to the door and then put his hand to the doorknob...

He then slowly turn it...

Clachik!...

He looks at me then looks at the door...

He then pushes it quickly and aims at the room...

And what we saw is...

"Hiii..........!"(Liana)

A dead body.....

Well, a corpse.... 

Is on the ground in the middle of the room filled with a lot of electronics and blood...

Knowing that my face got even paler and my body started to shake again...

.

.

.

.

50