Chapter 33 The Zendile Tiger
275 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the Zendile Tiger took the field, Scarlett smiled, yelling at her girls turned soldiers.

“Girls, fall back. Leave this little cub to me!”

Then Scarlett, in her hot little red cocktail dress and white stockings complete with leather boots, faced down the Tiger.

They both stared each other down, one surrounded by fire, the other lightning.

Scarlett took a running start towards the Tiger.

When Scarlett reached the front of the Tiger,

Scarlett did a roundhouse kick to the head of the Tiger, with her foot coated in a thick layer of flames.

When Scarlett’s flame-covered boot hit the tiger's head, a giant bam was heard.

*Bam!*

The Zendile Tiger roared in pain. Then the Tiger lifted her giant human-sized paw swatting at Scarlett with it.

Scarlett did a backflip to avoid the paw that came flying towards her. If Trinity were here, she would enjoy the brief panty shot.

Then the Tiger's paw impacted the ground.

*Bam.*

When the paw hit the ground, it made a huge crater.

As smoke started rising from the impact, Scarlett frowned facing this Zendile Tiger. Something about this Tiger was bothering her.

Then Scarlett finally noticed it.

This little Tiger cub is wearing an animal slave collar. Scarlett sneered in disgust. Where the hell did the Sun family get something like that from?

Scarlett ran towards the Tiger again, then she leaped into the air. Her fists became giant flame-like claws that Scarlett used to swipe at the face of the Tiger.

The Zendile Tiger, not wanting to be outdone, used her magical power of lightning.

A massive blue bolt of lightning flew out from the body of the Zendile Tiger, only for it to collide with Scarlett’s flame claws.

A huge impact was heard.

*Bam!*

*Bang!*

*Boom!*

Both Scarlett and the Zendile Tiger were sent flying back from the impact of that giant magical power collision.

Scarlett landed on the ground in a crouching position as the Tiger did what all cats do, landing on all four legs.

The Tiger's fur was charred, with smoke rising from the impact of Scarlett’s attack.

Scarlett’s red cocktail dress, having been partially destroyed, revealed sections of her taut stomach and lower breasts.

For most men, this would be a bloody nose-inducing event. As Scarlett stood up, her breasts jiggled in all their freedom and glory.

Only for Scarlett to rip away a portion of her lower cocktail dress, then tie up her chest with it in order to move more easily during this fight.

Of course, this also revealed Scarlett's glorious pristine white thighs. But Scarlett could care less.

While Scarlett fought this tiger, the women who came with Scarlett continued their slaughter of the defensive troops of the Sun estate.

Looking at each other, both slightly tired and dirty.

Scarlett once again focused on the slave collar of the Zendile Tiger.

Then making a decision, Scarlett once again ran at the Tiger, leaping into the air. When Scarlett came within arms reach of killing the Tiger,

The Zendile Tiger just stood there, waiting for Scarlett to kill her.

With a massive wave of concentrated fire magic, Scarlett hit the slave collar around the Zendile Tiger's neck, as the leather-like magic collar slowly began to disintegrate.

The Zendile Tiger stood there stupidly, not understanding what happened to her. She thought that Scarlett was going to kill her.

But instead, she felt as if the magical restraints on her body were no longer present.

When Scarlett landed on the ground, she smiled beautifully at the Zendile Tiger, saying,

“How can I leave a sister like you to suffer as a slave? But if you were a male tiger, Ha Ha, I would turn you into a fur coat."

The strangest thing happened next: when the Zendile Tiger was freed, the damage and injuries on her body all started to heal at a pace visible to the naked eye.

Revealing the Zendile Tiger's soft and glorious white fur.

Join my patreon today to read up to chapter 45 in advance.

www.patreon.com/everstone

12