Chapter 34 Operation Grease Lightning
240 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Are you enjoying the story so far?
  • Yes Votes: 15 71.4%
  • No Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Hell yes Votes: 5 23.8%
Total voters: 21

Resulting in a beautiful white and blue striped tiger, revealing its magically enhanced super soft fur.

As this tiger made a life-changing decision, it looked to Scarlett and bowed its head in submission.

Scarlett looked bewildered by this tiger's action.

“Little cub, are you submitting to me?”

The Zendile Tiger nodded her head in answer. Then Scarlett reached up and petted the tiger's face.

Upon touching her fur, Scarlett’s face immediately began to look as if she was seeing the world for the first time.

Scarlett took her hand away from the tiger's head. Then the world suddenly seemed more dark and depressing.

Frowning, Scarlett tried to pet the tiger's head again, only for the world to take on life once again.

The world would remember this day as the moment when one of the most powerful people in Regalius became exposed to the power of Fluff.

The sensation of this magically enhanced fur made it feel as if you were touching heaven itself.

Scarlett had small fur hearts in her eyes. Then a great thought struck Scarlett. She should expose Trinity to this glorious new world.

At that point, the sound of explosions in the distance brought a frown to Scarlett’s face. There should not be any more significant threats that the other girls cannot handle. So looking at the Zendile Tiger, Scarlett said,

“Let's go check out that explosion, Electra.”

The big Zendile Tiger had earned the name Electra for her fierce fighting style, not to mention Electra’s lightning-style magic.

Electra nodded her head in acknowledgment of this new name and quickly followed Trinity to the source of the explosion.

When Scarlett and Electra arrived on the scene of the explosion, Scarlett saw a massive crater in the ground as blood lay everywhere.

Scarlett looked for Star, her second in command on this attack. When Scarlett spotted her, Star was covered in blood and guts from all of the fighting, but overall, Star looked alright.

Scarlett looked to Star and asked,

“Star, what the hell happened here?”

Star responded to Scarlett, saying,

“Scarlett, it’s not good. That guy Hippo Sun, who’s Tang Sun’s father, has somehow gotten his hands on Q9 explosives from somewhere. We were forced to reveal the fact that we are all Master Mages to that pig. But luckily, no one was seriously hurt. That idiot Hippo fled towards his home.”

Scarlett frowned at the mention of something like Q9 explosives being mentioned. Those should not be available in the Dawn Empire. Scarlett made up her mind to find Hippo Sun and get some answers. This whole thing from her bank then Electra and now Q9 explosives reeks of a conspiracy.

“Star, stay put here for now and tend to the injured. Electra will make herself useful in this upcoming battle.”

Electra heard Scarlett say her name, and she roared in response.

“Roar!”

Nodding her head, Scarlett followed the trail of Hippo Sun the same way anyone would. Follow his greasy cologne-filled stink to its source.

Following the stench, Scarlett could see that this path into the home was frequently used by Hippo Sun, considering how the path is permanently stained with a strange crusty white substance everywhere.

If not for Scarlett’s extensive military training.

This smell would easily kill any man.

When Electra came to the door of this mansion, she simply shrunk her body down to a more convenient size.

This shocked Scarlett, making her say,

“Well, Electra, you are just full of surprises, aren’t you.”

Scarlett could not wait to introduce Electra to Trinity, showing Trinity the world of Fluff. Looking around the house once they got inside, Scarlett saw that strange white substance all over the walls and furniture.

Making Scarlett raise the heat around her to burn away any of the stuff that got in her way, while Electra just followed the path Scarlett made.

The first thing Scarlett saw were massive amounts of gold and jewels, forming the walls of this home. The furniture is all gold-plated as well. This made Scarlett think that perhaps they use so much gold because bacteria will not grow on gold.

This thought made Scarlett afraid for a second. What kind of monster lives in a place like this? Without looking around too much due to health concerns.

Scarlett finally found Hippo Sun in the inner courtyard of his home.

Finally back out in the semi-fresh air, Scarlett decided to burn this place down after this conflict was all wrapped up. It's for the good of women everywhere.

Then Scarlett saw Hippo Sun for the first time, a giant rotund man the size of the average hot tub. He was trying to enter a secret passageway to escape. But his eight-hundred-pound body could not get past the door.

Scarlett smiled and said to Hippo Sun,

“We finally caught you, fatass, you're not going to get away.”

It was the moment that Hippo Sun turned around that the mystery of the white substance was solved.

Scarlett saw a face that made her think this was a nightmare. Then Scarlett shook her head no, this is real life.

Hippo Sun is a massive eight-hundred-pound man with his a rocky mountain range for a face. This man was a combination of acne and other unspeakable hygiene problems.

All combined into some kind of package. It almost makes one wonder if God is punishing this man for something.

Scarlett could not hold herself back and said,

“I met your son earlier, Hippo Sun. It’s true what they say, the pimple does not fall far from the popper.”

Electra burst into laughter at this statement. And as impossible as it sounds, Hippo Sun’s face grew even uglier with anger, making drops of grease freely fall onto the ground.

Then he spoke, which made Scarlett bust a gut laughing.

Join my patreon today to read up to chapter 48 in advance.

www.patreon.com/everstone

10