Chapter 35 The World Thanks Scarlett
210 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man himself, Hippo Sun, sneered, which made a strange white substance fall to the ground.

Then, in a very nasally voice, Hippo Sun said, “You are very capable to be able to defeat my soldiers, and my Tiger even joined you. Very well, you have me temporarily cornered. Tell me what it will take to secure my freedom.”

Hippo Sun said all of this with his hands held behind his back, as if this greasy idiot was some kind of Sage.

Scarlett could not even sneer right now because of how shocked she was. Scarlett tried to look serious for a moment, saying, “You can't honestly think you are safe right now, right? If you had any more Q9 explosives, you would have used them by now. Besides, I want to know how you found out about the First Bank Of Lily.”

Hippo Sun looked genuinely puzzled. Then a thought crossed his mind, with Hippo Sun saying, “You can't be that hot redhead that my son, Tang Sun, noticed right? He mentioned he found a top-shelf woman running a scam business that has no backing, so he wanted to take you and all of your followers as the first members of his harem.”

Scarlett was dumbfounded by Hippo Sun’s words, thinking to herself, This fat ass can’t be serious, right?

So Scarlett said to Hippo, “Are you telling me that all of this crap was to try and pick up chicks? What about the giant Zendile Tiger? And the Q9 explosives that you used.”

Hippo Sun scratched his nose awkwardly, saying, “Well, I’ve heard that women like cats, so my son and I got one. We figured the bigger the better. As for the Q9 explosives, my son said women like men with an explosive personality. I might have taken that a bit too literally. I’m sorry if you have been troubled by this.”

At this point, Scarlett was about to have an aneurysm. This fatty Hippo Sun has to be the most pathetic man she has ever seen in her life. Scarlett was dumbfounded about what to do with this guy. It would be crueler to let this man live than to kill him.

Finally, Scarlett said, “Now I know why you think you are safe, and I will not kill you. Your life is so sad that it would be crueler to let you live than to simply just kill you as a service to this world. So, I will not kill you. Feel honored by this achievement. It’s not one that I give out often.”

After hearing Scarlett’s words, Hippo Sun looked excited, until Scarlett dashed his hopes by saying, “Hippo, I may not kill you today. But the same cannot be said for my sister, Electra, here. In your next life, reflect on your hygiene more, please.”

After Scarlett’s words, Electra fired a massive bolt of lightning at Hippo Sun.

Then Scarlett and Electra ran for cover as a giant explosion occurred in the courtyard, where a massive wave of strange white substance exploded from the body of Hippo Sun, flying everywhere.

Indeed, on this day, the world of Regalius itself let out a sigh of relief because this human infection has finally been cleansed from its land.

Scarlett did not even bother to look back into the courtyard, fearing that doing so would take decades off of her life.

Then, once Electra and Scarlett left the mansion, Scarlett started channeling a massive amount of fire magic and tossed it into the Sun estate.

The whole place went up in flames, and Scarlett could see the ghosts that were rising from the rubble.

Star came up to Scarlett’s side, commenting, “Scarlett, it’s the ghosts of pimples past.”

Scarlett looked at Star strangely after hearing that.

Then Star continued, saying, “What about the wealth in their home?”

Scarlett looked dumbfounded by Star's words once again.

“Star, there is such a thing as coveting wealth too much. You should reflect on your greed a bit.”

As Star heard Scarlett’s words, she could only roll her eyes at this statement, since their lady is a giant money-hungry Scrooge herself.

Join my patreon today to read up to chapter 48 today.

www.patreon.com/everstone

11