Chapter 38 The Classic Hideout
204 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

But then again, this is something that most fantasy worlds never consider.

After entering the drainage tunnel, Trinity rolled her eyes at the torches along the wall that basically advertised bad things are done here.

Trinity motioned to Scarlett with her eyes, from which Scarlett nodded.

Scarlett lifted her hand and closed it into a fist. As she did so, the torches along the tunnel went out.

Then Trinity and Scarlett proceeded under the cover of darkness. After about five minutes of walking, the duo arrived at the entrance of the slaver group.

These idiots actually had the place marked with signs on the wall along the way, with all kinds of female slaves in lewd poses.

As Scarlett passed them, they went up in flames silently. As Trinity’s eyes came upon the door, she saw that the door was guarded by two big men covered in scars.

Not wasting any time, Trinity focused on both of them. Then with a quick thought, two long toothpick-like needles were formed from ice. They suddenly flew extremely quickly toward the two men.

*Squelch* x2 could be heard as both men were impaled by the ice needles.

As two lifeless bodies fell to the ground, they never got a chance to make a sound as both bodies silently turned to ash thanks to Scarlett, only to dissipate in the dank wind of the sewers.

Then Scarlett went up to the door to the slaver group. And using fire magic, the lock on the door began to melt away, as the door was pushed open.

The interior was revealed to be a giant entryway with gaudy and bright colors on display everywhere. This made Trinity wonder if this place was not a shopping mall or something with all of the interior decorations.

Then Trinity and Scarlett stepped inside the front hall. When they entered, the first thing Trinity saw was a wall-mounted screen displaying all of the various people being sold here and their prices.

Trinity shook with anger because most of the people were just kids. Clinching her fist, Trinity punched the screens in front of her, causing ice to spread out over these various screens.

Then they shattered; the sound from this quickly spread out into the underground base. At this point, Scarlett disappeared from Trinity's side to take care of the slaves.

Trinity’s job was to deal with the slavers, to prevent any sort of hostage situation from occurring, while Scarlett rescued the slaves.

So as the alarm went off, Trinity looked to her left as a large group of men came running at her. All of these men were large and hairy. One of them screamed out loud.

“You Bitch, what the hell are you doing here? We're closed!”

Trinity just sneered while lifting her hand. Then a wave of ice shot up from the ground impaling most of the men in the front of the group.

“Ahh, Help Me, Ahhh!”

Screams of pain came from the men, as the ground quickly became drenched in the flow of blood.

Then as Trinity proceeded to walk toward this group of men, every step she took caused more spikes of ice to rise out of the ground, impaling and killing more and more men with each step she took.

“Lady, please show us mercy, we were only following orders.”

One of the men screamed. Then another who thought it mattered to Trinity said,

“Who are you, Bitch? This place belongs to Adrian Fury. You are making a powerful enemy by causing trouble here.”

The man who spoke seemed to belong to management. So Trinity stopped for a moment as the remaining men cowered against the wall in fear.

This was only the entryway, and Trinity could tell that quite a few people were still present deeper in the base.

Before Trinity answered the man, she became excited. This was going to be quite a fun slaughter.

“My name is Trinity Solaris, and your boss killed my parents. So I’ve come for revenge and to free your slaves. Not that any of that matters. None of you will be leaving here alive.”

The man responded to Trinity saying,

“What, you're that bitch Trinity that turned down the marriage proposal of our boss?”

Trinity remembered that proposal all too well. When Adrian was in his early teens, he took a liking to Trinity, saying marry me or I will annihilate your entire family, with you along with them. But unlike her parents, Trinity survived after her parents were brutally murdered.

At least the original Trinity would have died. But when you compare a novel world to real life, things don’t always go as planned.

Trinity is not from the world of Regalius but from beyond it. Due to some unfortunate events, Trinity was reborn into the world of Regalius.

Where she had loving parents for the first time. Then it was all taken away by the Protagonist and his friends in this world.

This was the moment Trinity realized that she was reborn into a damn novel world.

So Trinity figured she might as well kill them all. Everyone who had something to do with her parent's deaths will pay. But only when Trinity decides that it’s time for them to die.

Come join my patreon today to read up to chapter 50 in advance. I hope you consider joining as it allows me to continue writing for you all. Thanks for the support.

www.patreon.com/everstone

7