Chapter 39 The Ice Cream Slaughter
211 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at the man before her, Trinity no longer wasted time thinking about the past. Trinity smiled and said to him, "The one and only. Now why don’t you obediently release all of the slaves? While you're at it, tell me where and to whom you have sold slaves too. Perhaps I will give you a quick death."

The man sneered only to say, "You stupid bitch, do you think you will make it out of here alive? Even if you save those kids, the empire will hunt you down."

Trinity just laughed and then said, "Oh, Emperor Cornelius will face his punishment in due time. But that is quite a ways off. First, I have to kill all of you!"

The man looked shocked, saying, "You're insane! You can’t possibly think that you can kill the Emperor. The Imperial guards will be here soon to support us. So you will never make it out of here alive with those kids."

*Boom*

*Bang*

The entire underground base shook violently as Scarlett must have succeeded in her task. Trinity looked at everyone as a strange look appeared in her eyes, as if Trinity’s eyes no longer belonged to a human but to a demon.

Trinity simply said to everyone present there, "Well, the distraction is done. Now it’s time for all of you to die."

Then the strangest thing happened; it started to snow inside the entryway to the slaver compound.

As snow began to fall, it mixed with the blood on the ground. As it did so, the snow began to take on a blood-red color.

But the worst part happened when the manager's body began to stiffen. Then his body began to crack apart until finally a massive snapping noise was heard.

As this man’s body shattered from the inside out, the human body is seventy-five percent liquid. That’s something unfortunate for Trinity’s enemies.

Then, as pieces of his frozen body hit the ground, they shattered like glass on impact, showing the depth to which the man’s body had been frozen.

Then Scarlett started walking deeper into the base once again, as the snow that was falling seemed to come alive.

When the snow came alive, it acted as thousands of razor-sharp pieces of metal that went through every person that Trinity encountered, cutting into them like a thousand Sakura petals cutting down a field of corn. The slaughter was swift and brutal in its efficiency.

After the fifty-third person had fallen to Trinity’s Blood Blizzard, the slaver base had given birth to blood mist, while the air itself had now taken on the coppery taste of blood.

Trinity herself was covered in a scarlet red coating of blood, but this only worked to accentuate Trinity’s blue hair mixed with a blood-like ice.

Finally, Trinity came to the heart of this slaver compound. Here she saw the man in charge of this place, Ivan Fowel, the little piece of shit that does all of Adrian Fury’s dirty deeds. Related to this place and other things.

So Trinity looked around the room, noticing the computer that must store a lot of good dirt on Adrian and his secret hobbies.

Ivan looked at this woman covered in blood before him and sneered, saying, "So the prodigal bitch Trinity Solaris returns, to seek vengeance. What can one woman do against the forces that conspired against your family? Adrian was only the trigger to get rid of your family. I’m just sorry that we missed one of you."

Trinity sneered when she saw from the shadows more men were gathering, "To ambush a lone woman, you certainly do have quite a high opinion of me."

Ivan sneered so hard that his face even started to shake from the effort, "So what if you effortlessly killed a few dozen men? You will die here today and I will be greatly rewarded."

Trinity just sighed in resignation at these damned lackeys of Adrian, who can never see when they are outclassed.

Dozens of men came out of the shadows to face Trinity.

Not one to stand idle, Trinity jumped from the ground with ice rising from the ground to push her forward. Trinity rushed into the first group of men that came at her.

Join my patreon today to read up to chapter 52 in advance. We have a growing community on patreon so please come join us today. 

www.patreon.com/everstone

7