Chapter 40 The Hole Truth
202 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raising her hands ice spears flew out of them. Only to impale a few of the men. Then the ice under her feet pushed Trinity forward like a surfer on the ocean.

Trinity quickly made a hard right turn. As she did so the ice under her feet. Shot up as ice spears to impale three different men.

One of the men was able to grab hold of Trinity’s arm. Only for him to scream in pain.

“Ahh, you bitch what in the hell are you!”

The man screamed this as his hands began to freeze. Then the rest of his body froze along with him. Like a person frozen by liquid nitrogen.

He became as brittle as glass only to shatter a few moments later. This fierce man was little more than paper in front of Trinity’s power. 

Then as if the situation took a small turn in Ivan’s favor. Several of them took out magi casters. Unleashing fire magic at Trinity. 

When these low-level fire magic spells hit Trinity. They simply extinguished themselves upon contact with her ice magic. What damage could low-level fire magic do? Against someone who has gone beyond the level of a master mage. 

But to what level Trinity has reached well that is a good question. But for these men that's not something they are worthy of knowing.

As the shattered man fell to the ground. Another took his place making this slaver base. Reek with the stench of frozen blood even more than it already does. 

When the next man came near Trinity she simply flicked out her finger. From Trinity’s finger, a small ice needle shot out. 

Only to hit the man in the head. Causing his head to explode from the impact. The bone shards from his head flew in many directions only to impale some more poor slavers.

When Trinity came to a stop. She looked around her as the number of men here seemed to have no end. 

Ivan hiding behind all of them sneered saying. 

“Trinity so what if you can kill a few men easily? That's no big deal I have more men than you have mana to keep killing.” 

Trinity frowned growing tired of all of these games and the cannon fodder.

So Trinity did what a final boss does she made a finishing move. 

Trinity simply raised her hand and then snapped her fingers.

Then all of the remaining men began to scream in agony. As the blood in their bodies started to freeze. Turning their bodies into little more than human-shaped ice cubes.

Then as always when any liquid freezes it expands. When a frozen human body expands it explodes. 

The battle ended with a glorious exploding ice storm. Of blood-colored snow and ice. Thus ended the lives of over seventy-five stupid men.

These men have to be stupid not to run after I've killed so many of them.

But since when has a protagonist like Adrian ever lacked idiots for Trinity to kill? 

Then Trinity slowly walked over to Ivan Fowel and kicked the man right in his family jewels. 

“Ahhhh!” 

Forcing the man to the ground in pain. Then Trinity not wanting to touch this human trash. 

Simply stepped on his arm at which point a loud. 

*Crack* 

Was heard from Ivan who now whimpered in pain. 

Trinity smiled coldly saying. 

“Why don’t you go ahead and call me a bitch again. I dare you to! This is for talking badly about my family.” 

Saying that Trinity stepped hard onto Ivan’s leg. 

*Crack* 

“Ahh, mercy please have mercy!” 

This plea for mercy from Ivan only served to anger Trinity even more. 

“Did Adrian have mercy on my parents? Did you have mercy on me? Mercy is for women and you are a man. So you are out of luck."

Then Ivan started to cry like a baby. Trinity left him on the floor as she went over to the computer. 

Then turning it on she looked at all of Ivans's sales records. As well as all of the other dirty deeds that Ivan took care of for Adrian.

The personal messages between Ivan and Adrian proved to be completely useless. Making Trinity wonder how such an incompetent man can be the protagonist. 

But to be honest, Adrian is nothing without the people who support him. These supporters are like flies that circle around the piece of shit that is Adrian Fury.

Satisfied with all of the information that she received from this operation. Trinity then went into the financial accounts and took all of the profits from this business. 

They would go a long way to pay for the expenses of these kids.

Leaving another giant gaping hole in Adrian’s ass. Besides the one that he already had.

Ha Ha Trinity smiled about the fact that Adrian was found in that municipal dump. With erectile dysfunction. 

But that was only something that Trinity’s girls were responsible for. But Trinity herself left Adrian a nice little gift.

How dare Adrian try to make a move on Sonia. When she is present so Trinity used a bit of unique magic. To give Adrian the gift that keeps on giving a second ass hole. 

One that has a few remotely triggered gifts in store for the future. 

Join my patreon today to read up to chapter 52 in advance. We have a fun and growing community. Have a great day.

www.patreon.com/everstone

7