Chapter 41 The Suffering Daughter
261 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at Ivan still begging for his life on the floor. Trinity finished copying all of the information on the computer. 

Then looked at Ivan Fowel with a vicious grin on her face. But for a stone-cold killer like Trinity. A single grin from her is something any man would give up their life for. 

Adrian Fury included but too bad for Ivan he had to meet her today. Ivan is one of the many people on her hit list. Today she would be able to cross off the first name on that list. 

“Ivan you have certainly made a lot of enemies. With all of the dirty work that Adrian has had you do over the years.” 

Trinity took a few steps closer to Ivan and looked down at him. 

“Why don’t you beg for your life? I’m sure that you still want to live out the rest of your days inside of a cell.” 

At this point, Ivan had stopped cowering in fear in front of Trinity. With a sneer on his face, he decided to taunt Trinity before he died. 

“Trinity you bitch I bet you did not even know that Esmeralda Harris survived the attack on your parents. Ha ha.” 

At this news, Trinity had an unusual expression on her face. Could Esmeralda have survived that attack? 

Esmeralda was the one that held back the attackers. The day her parents were killed. So that Trinity could flee safely. 

Trinity assumed that Esmeralda Harris died that day. But was it possible that she survived? 

“Ivan you're lying there is no way that Esmeralda could have survived that day. Even if she did where is she?” 

Ivan knew that he had caught Trinity's interest. So he continued to tell her what happened that day. 

“Esmeralda was captured in a half-dead state. 

Then when she recovered she became pregnant with a child. Ha! Ha! that bitch ended up having the child of Carver Fury.” 

Trinity became enraged at this statement. Carver Fury is the bastard father of Adrian. Then if there is a child Trinity knew that she had to do something about it. But is Ivan telling the truth? 

“Ivan there is no way Esmeralda had the child of that bastard Carver.” 

Ivan felt there might be hope for him to negotiate a way out of here alive. Just to be safe he told Trinity more. 

“Ha ha, how do you think a child like that came about? Besides shortly after giving birth to Emily. Esmeralda passed away due to complications with her health. Leaving that little girl behind. Emily became a burden to Carver so she was given to Adrian. Then guess what Adrian gave her to me. I’ve been keeping her here with the slaves ever since.” 

“But my men will kill her if you do not let me go. They are on their way there right now.” 

Trinity was shocked that Esmeralda had a daughter. One that is Adrian's sister no less. But she did not blame Emily for anything that happened. How can the sins of the father be passed on to the daughter? 

So Trinity made a decision then and there that she must find Emily. Then adopt Emily as her child. Trinity would give Emily everything she was denied as a child. Including revenge if that is Emily’s desire. 

But before that Trinity needed to deal with Ivan. 

“Ivan you must want to negotiate for your life. Unfortunately, my wife Scarlett has already secured all of the slaves in this base. So you have nothing to negotiate with.” 

Ivan’s face became ugly at this statement. But despite that, he figured that he could still take Trinity down with him. Even if he could not escape. 

“Fine then bitch die! You can see Emily in the next life!!” 

“Ha! Ha!” 

As Ivan said this he suddenly pulled out a knife trying to stab Trinity in the knee. His knife had deadly poison on it. 

But to Ivan’s shock, he suddenly felt cold in his chest. Looking down Ivan discovered that a giant ice pillar suddenly burst through his chest. With his still-beating heart on the tip of it.

Then Ivan’s eyes grew darker soon devoid of any life in them. 

Trinity could only look at Ivan’s attempts to hurt her and say out loud. 

“Idiot!” 

Come join my patreon today to read up to chapter 53 in advance.

www.patreon.com/everstone

8