Chapter 42 The Child Of Hope
220 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Trinity dealt with Ivan she rushed over to the slave-holding area. 

Where she found Scarlett in the middle of a large group of women and children. 

All are currently being helped by the STORM rescue team that arrived during Trinity’s fight. 

Trinity began to look closely at all of the children present. Especially at all of the little girls. Emily could not be any older than ten years old. So after a few minutes of observing everyone. 

Trinity’s eyes lit up when she spotted someone who was the spitting image of Esmeralda. Trinity moved closer to the little girl in the corner. Only to see this girl all alone by herself. 

Trinity sighed in relief when she saw that Emily appeared to be well-fed. It seems that even Adrian has a bottom line for his sister. 

Moving closer to Emily. Trinity saw that just like her mother Esmeralda. Emily had dark brown hair and green eyes. It seems that Emily thankfully did not inherit any of Carver's features. 

Then Trinity stood in front of this quiet little girl. Emily could not be more than eight years old. Trinity simply grabbed Emily into her arms. 

Holding the child firmly in a tight embrace. 

“You must be Emily I'm a friend of your mother Esmeralda. I’m here to rescue you, Emily. It’s ok you are safe now no one will hurt you ever again.” 

As Trinity held Emily in her arms the girl recognized her mother’s name. 

Then Emily began to sob in Trinity’s arms. Because Emily dearly missed her mother. 

Emily truly wondered if she had really been rescued from her suffering. 

“Wahh I want my mommy!” 

Emily cried out in terror and indignation. As Trinity continued to hold this precious little girl in her arms. 

Slowly stroking Emily’s hair Trinity continued to reassure her that she was safe now. 

After several hours of crying in Trinity’s arms, Emily finally fell asleep. 

With Emily still in her arms, Trinity was approached by Scarlett. Who had a questioning look on her face? 

Trinity gently whispered to Scarlett. 

“Scarlett this is the daughter of Esmeralda Harris. The woman who saved my life. It seems she survived that night and later gave birth to Emily.” 

Scarlett was stunned by Trinity’s words. If that’s the case then Scarlett was at a loss about what to do with this child. 

Scarlett looked to Trinity with a questioning look in her eyes. 

“Scarlett before you ask I’m going to take Emily in. She will become my daughter with all of the rights and responsibilities that such a position brings.” 

Scarlett thought about Trinity’s words for a moment before responding. 

“Trinity the burdens you bear are many are you sure about this? This is not a decision to be made lightly.” 

Trinity simply smiled at Scarlett’s words. Taking Scarlett’s hand into her own Trinity with conviction in her voice answered. 

“Yes, Scarlett I’m sure the debt I owe to Esmeralda is one I can never repay in this lifetime. Without her, I would have never met the love's of my life. Emily will be fine she is strong just like her mother.” 

As Scarlett held Trinity’s hand she felt the depths of the sorrow. That Trinity felt over the loss of Esmeralda and losing Emily is something she would never allow. 

Scarlett smiled pleased with Trinity’s decision. She was pleased with Trinity’s choice this is what Scarlett expects from the woman she loves. 

So after another moment of talking with Trinity. Scarlett found a private corner to bring up an exclusive chat room she had on her phone. 

Scarlett quickly updated The Sisterhood about the new daughter that they all have. It is not that Emily is going to have a tough life being with Trinity. 

No, the bigger concern is who will spoil Emily the most. The women in Trinity’s harem are all powerful and influential women. So the competition is going to get a bit fierce. 

This made the chat room blow up. 

“We have a daughter now Scarlett I’m going to give her a few islands.” 

“I’m going to get that girl a few kingdoms. Forget about some islands.” 

“I’m going to make sure that Emily is the next Saintess of The Church Of The Divine Cross.” 

Scarlett rolled her eyes as the gift ideas just kept getting more out of control. This made Scarlett wonder if maybe she should have a child of her own with Trinity.

Join my patreon today to read up to chapter 54 in advance.

www.patreon.com/everstone

9