Chapter 43 Plans For The Future
387 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Trinity, still holding the sleeping Emily in her arms, left the base of Adrian Fury’s underground slaver organization. 

Behind her followed Scarlett, as well as a great deal of women and children, all of whom were wearing tattered and worn clothing. 

In the parking lot awaited more STORM rescue personnel and STORM soldiers to take these women and children to the safe houses that have been prearranged for them. 

Not to mention the tens of thousands of other slaves currently being rescued all over the city of Everose. 

Trinity’s anti-slavery operation would soon kick into high gear as they worked to rescue the other slaves all over the Dawn Empire. 

But it’s important to remember that the vast majority of slaves in the world of Regalius are women. Women are seen as second-class citizens who cannot work or bring in a stable income. 

But the Shield Group has changed this perception. Due to Trinity’s unique training regiment for women, they can easily be made into master mages, something impossible for the majority of the public. 

With all of the women and children being escorted away, Trinity got back into her sports car with the small Emily still in her arms. Scarlett got into the driver’s seat to take them home. 

As Scarlett was driving, she could not keep the news to herself. So Scarlett looked at Trinity with a guilty look on her face.

“Trinity, I’m sorry I got a bit too excited and told The Sisterhood about Emily. Things got a bit extreme when they heard about your decision to adopt Emily. They are all fighting over how to spoil our new daughter."

Hearing about the excitement of her wives, Trinity began to look forward to when they arrived. But it would take quite a bit of time for everyone to gather.

The thoughts of Trinity’s other wives made her feel a bit nostalgic. With everything going on, Trinity left her home without even telling many of them. She was lucky to not be scolded by any of them. Trinity knew that her wives spoiled her quite a bit.

Not that it would be bad to play the victim in the bedroom; then she has a reason to turn into the bully.

Then Trinity’s thoughts naturally flowed to Emily. Trinity has never raised a child herself before. Well, that’s not exactly true. Some of Trinity’s wives grew up as children with her since they met as children. But that does not count. Emily will need to go to school, not to mention that Trinity will have a junior STORM agent assigned to protect Emily because Trinity can’t do it herself.

A junior STORM agent is someone as strong as a normal agent but is under the age of 18.

With thoughts of school and what Trinity needs to do for Emily, Trinity began to wonder if she should not have children of her own.

Trinity has already developed the Fusion Magic technology necessary for two women to have children.

One of Trinity’s goals is the creation of an all-female society, something she has made tremendous progress on during her time away from the Dawn Empire.

Most of these slave women and children will be sent back home for treatment and reintegration into society at some point.

But a lot of the former slaves, if not all of them, have rather extreme views on Trinity, seeing her as a liberator and goddess, something that Trinity can't seem to get them to stop doing.

I would love for you to join my patreon and you can read up to chapter 55 in advance.

www.patreon.com/everstone

5