Chapter 44 Girl Power
190 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Trinity and Emily arrived back at Sapphire without incident. All of the agents sent out to liberate the slaves of Everose. Where extremely successful in their operations.

The shocking thing for Trinity is that when returning home. She found one of her empty penthouse rooms. Was turned into a pink princess wonderland for Emily.

The efficiency of Trinity’s agents is getting even more crazy. Showing this kind of zeal for Emily made the decision to adopt her even easier.

Trinity knew that in the world of Regalius. True power is girl power. Nothing can defeat a determined woman full of girl power. 

Emily's bed was shaped like a giant heart covered in pink fabrics with frills around the bottom.

The walls were covered in a faint pink wallpaper. With the ceiling covered in a sky-like depiction of the night. With little lights illuminating the room with natural light. Then a giant walk-in closet. 

With dozens of princess dresses. Looking at all of this Trinity could not help but sigh. 

A little girl needs more than just dresses to wear. But for now, they would do. But Trinity expected Emily to grow up to be a strong independent woman. 

Taking Emily from her arms Trinity got her cleaned up with a bath and some new pajamas. 

Trinity was happy to see that Emily was not abused in any way. 

Emily awakened from her exhausted nap. Looked up at Trinity with questioning brown eyes. 

“Are you my new Mommy?” 

Trinity nearly choked on her own words in response to Emily's question. 

“I’m your mother's friend Emily. But yes I’m going to be your new mother.”

Trinity waited for more questions from Emily. But this girl surprised Trinity since it seemed she accepted her situation rather quickly. 

“Thank you for rescuing me, Mother!" 

Those words seemed genuinely sincere to Trinity. 

Now that things were calming down. 

Trinity did not feel the need to delve too deep into the mother issue. They could always talk about it in more detail. When Emily has had a chance to acclimate to life here. 

Then Trinity put Emily to bed after getting her something to eat and a bit of water to drink. 

With Emily in bed, Trinity left her bedroom. Then Trinity found Scarlett going over after-action reports from the slaver extermination. 

“Scarlett, what is the total count of people freed?”

Scarlett looked a little troubled as she responded. 

“Honesty about a hundred boys. We found no men which came as no surprise. But things are quite bad here. We obtained about one hundred and forty thousand women and children from this operation. Forcing me to mobilize some of our STORM agents from other bases that we have in Everose. Things will only get more outrageous when we begin freeing slaves across the entire Dawn Empire.”

Trinity was not as surprised by this news as Scarlett was. She has a more realistic idea of the men in this world. Than most other women could ever understand.

The women in a novel world can never understand that they are being oppressed. 

But one of Trinity’s long-term goals for Regalius is to free all of the women of this world from their misery.

Something Trinity has made quite a bit of advancement in. 

“Scarlett don’t be too surprised about these kinds of things. This is something that will become quite normal in the future. Now that we have come to Everose. I’m planning on expanding the products we offer from the Shield Group. After the board is removed we can leave the day-to-day operations to my wives. They have some scary and fun plans in store for everyone in the Dawn Empire.”

Scarlett felt some sympathy for the men for a second. Since she figured the wives of many more men were about to be lured into the glory of the Yuri lifestyle. 

Sorry for my absence but some medical issues came up for me. But I'm better now. Anyway come support my patreon if you want to help me out. I'm going to be releasing 5 new chapters a week on my patreon or more. And only 3 a week to the public.

www.patreon.com/everstone

4