Chapter 46 The Slapp Off Pt. 1
149 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days later, after word of Emily and the Infernal Album passed around, all of the various members of the Sisterhood sent Emily dozens of extremely unique dresses.

Some were made out of ice, while others were made from leaves.

Then some others were made from a strange burning material that was on fire. But this unique flame was harmless to the human body.

Emily quickly went on a protest, so Trinity and Scarlett had to compromise and stop dressing her up.

Trinity declared to Emily she may have won the battle, but the dress wars were far from over.

Trinity and Scarlett are already busy planning how to make/bribe Emily into wearing more dresses.

So after this great battle was over, Trinity did as she said, taking Emily and Scarlett out to slap some faces.

One of the best places to find someone to face-slap would be uptight social events, so Trinity dragged everyone to an auction.

That’s right, one of the best places to troll some uptight men is at an auction.

So when Emily arrived with Trinity followed by Scarlett, they attracted all kinds of attention.

Once inside the auction, Trinity paid for a personal box. Then as they called out a bid for the first item, Trinity looked at Emily, saying,

“Emily, you're now a rich young heiress, so you need to learn how to slap men in the face with your money. So watch carefully so you can learn how to slap faces with passion.”

Emily just nodded her head. Anything was fine as long as she did not have to wear a dress for a while.

The auctioneer called out the first item.

“We have here a personal letter signed by Emperor Cornelius Silverleaf The Fifth. Who would like to start the bidding?”

A fabulously sexy voice called out a price in the amount of,

“One Dollar.”

When the auctioneer heard this price, he was in the middle of drinking some water to help his dry mouth. But hearing someone daring to bid only one dollar made this uptight old man do a spit take.

The auctioneer's mouth water landed on the letter, making the value of this item near worthless.

Many other stuck-up people wanted to bid, but quickly changed their minds after seeing this disgusting display.

The auctioneer tried to get a better bid or his career may be over. But after this incident, who would want this letter?

So the winning bid went to Trinity for one dollar. When the auction attendant brought it to her, Trinity looked at Scarlett with a smirk.

Then the man who held the letter on a tray tried to hand it to Trinity. When somehow it burst into flames right in front of the entire auction audience.

The letter then fell from the balcony of Trinity’s box onto the audience below.

As it burned, Trinity looked terribly upset, saying,

“You fool, how dare you burn my priceless letter. That letter from the Emperor is valued at ten million dollars, according to this certificate of authenticity. I demand that it be replaced with cash. There had better not be one dollar missing.”

At Trinity’s declaration, the entire audience collectively spit out sixteen ounces of blood.

Then Emily decided to get in on the fun. Running up to the man who burned the Emperor’s letter, she kicked him hard in the shin, saying,

“How dare you burn my mother’s letter!”

At this point, the poor auction attendant fainted from stress, and then fell over the balcony of Trinity’s private box.

Luckily, he had people down below to break his fall. The man got off with only a few dozen broken bones.

Then the auctioneer came up to Trinity’s private box to find out what was going on, only for Emily to kick him in the shin as well.

“It’s been five minutes, where is my mother’s money?” 

The man screamed,

“Ouch!”

Then standing on just one leg, the auctioneer tried to talk to Trinity.

In an extremely stuck-up and posh accent,

“Madam, please refrain from causing any more trouble here. There is no way we can refund you ten million dollars, especially for something you got for one dollar.”

Then suddenly, from nowhere, Scarlett put on sexy librarian glasses to look at a thick book that she mysteriously pulled out of seemingly thin air. Scarlett cleared her throat to get ready to use her lecturing voice.

Come join my patreon today to read up to chapter 60 I could really use your support.

www.patreon.com/everstone

4