Chapter 2
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the train moved for more than 10 minutes, the train arrived at the port. At this time, the rows of passengers removed their seat belts and took their luggage, the train door opened and the rows of passengers moved out.

Before them was a normal harbor, in front were the harbor guards.

The squad leader was a wolf woman who looked very scary. The boy noticed that their uniforms were different from the guard uniforms on the island.

They wore sailor suits but they wore black ties along with a policeman's badge. The commander took a step forward, raised his hand to his forehead to greet the rows of guests.

"We are the port security squad, customers please allow us to check everyone's luggage and identification documents to protect the security and safety of customers!"

The whole squad split up and headed towards the customer line and began their work. The guard checking the boy's luggage was a tall man of the demon race. After checking the backpack and finding nothing unusual, he asked the guy to show his identification. While looking at the documents, the person asked the young man.

"Are you an elite demon student chosen to study abroad?"

" Yes, that's right"

"You're a blood demon, that's good for you."

"What do you mean?"

The boy asked confusedly

"There are very few blood demons on Horizon now, but they often achieve better results than other types of demons, so consider it an advantage for you."

A whistle rang from the commander to signal the end of the inspection, and the guards immediately returned to formation. The commander raised his hand to thank the customers for their cooperation.

" Thank you everyone for cooperating with us. Behind me are two transit vehicles. The first vehicle will transport people to Transport's circulation center, and the second vehicle will transport others to a destination for each person in the Standard area, everyone please move to the car that suits you. Wishing everyone a good day and a safe trip!"

The boy, along with a few rows of passengers, moved to the first car and the remaining rows of passengers moved to the second car. When the driver started the engine, the car began to transform. The car retracted its wheels and used a strange energy to lift the car up. The boy looked out the window and saw the guards looking up at the car and the car immediately moved up high. The boy was overwhelmed by this means of transportation, the areas looked so small from above.

"It's hard to imagine that Horizon can be this advanced"

"I've always imagined Horizon through other people's stories, but this is truly amazing!"

The boy was extremely excited

After 10 minutes, the car arrived at the parking lot of a Transport Center building, the door opened to let the boy and the rows of passengers get off the car.

Around the boy at this time was an extremely bustling and bustling scene. Beyond awesome. Everyone wore beautiful clothes, the clans happily talked and went out, there were even very rare clans walking on the street to work, vehicles moved in the air. This is where races across the Humanoid world gather to live and work together. This scene made the boy want to immerse himself in that bustling atmosphere. However, the boy did not forget the main purpose for which he came here.

"Calm down, let's focus on the main goal first!"

He took out the phone containing the address from his pocket.

"It seems like the school is just nearby"

After a while of traveling on the streets, he finally arrived at the school. A large and spacious school with luxurious and solemn architecture.

"It looks like I have arrived at the right place"

The boy was not surprised when he learned that he was selected to attend a high-class school

"Now I just need to go there and submit my admission application!"

The boy entered school with great ambition and determination.

0