Chapter 3
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Principal Office]

He sat on the sofa opposite a horse woman with long metallic hair, blue sky eyes wearing glasses with a very fashionable style of dress and gestures.

"I have read over your profile"

"Your name is Matano Hiroshi, right?" The woman put the information board down on the table.

"Yes, that's right, principal."

"There's no need to be so polite, you can call me Merlin."

Merlin leaned forward slightly, brought his legs up to cross each other and placed his elbows on his thighs, his right hand on his chin smiling slightly.

"Yes, Miss Merlin!"

Merlin seemed very satisfied with Hiroshi's answer, and Hiroshi felt that Merlin was like a rose full of thorns and unpredictable.

"According to the profile, your strength is B rank"

Merlin leaned back against the chair with her arms crossed, Merlin's expression was now completely cold, her eyes looked towards Hiroshi extremely disappointed.

"Is there a problem with my strength, Miss Merlin?"

Hiroshi was surprised by Merlin's words.

"You may not know, but Justice is one of the major schools in the Transport area, so admission and enrollment requirements for students must be grade B+ or higher."

"So I'm not qualified to enroll, ma'am?"

Hiroshi felt worried when he learned that he didn't meet the quota to enroll.

"If considered in general terms, it is true"

"However, you are a member of the demon race so you will be given priority admission if your rank is C+ or higher."

Merlin replied calmly.

"What you mean...that I..."

"That's right, you meet the admission criteria. As for classes, you will be placed in first year class F located at the end of the hallway on the right of the first floor. Please move to your class, I will inform you." Report to the homeroom teacher of the next class."

"Yes, thank you!"

Hiroshi bowed his head to show his appreciation for Merlin, he then started to walk out of the principal's office to his class.

"The student from the outside doesn't look like anything special, both in terms of rank and stats. They are unreasonably low. But I can't judge a person by their appearance, it's best to see considering the results of his experience. It's strange that I always felt something unusual about this student. What a strange kid."

Hiroshi ran down the first floor hallway. In front of him now was a classroom with the letter F on the door.

"Here is it..."Huff"...Class F"

Hiroshi gasped. A sound of footsteps came from the right, Hiroshi turned to look, a young man wearing glasses, purple hair split into two bangs and a slim body wearing a formal suit was walking towards him.

"You're a student who just entered school, right?" The man stopped in front of the classroom door.

"Yes, that's right "

"I heard that a transfer student will enroll today, but I didn't expect it to be on an afternoon like this. If so, let's go to class together~"

The teacher happily smiled at Hiroshi.

" Yes "

The teacher opened the door and entered the classroom.

"Everyone, class, stand up to greet the teacher."

"Okay, sit down please." The teacher stood at the podium and asked the students in the class to sit down. "Today our class will have a new member, please come in."

Hiroshi slowly walked into the classroom, everyone began to look at Hiroshi with surprised and confused eyes because in front of them was a person with a well-proportioned physique, 5 11" tall, wearing a gray t-shirt, black khaki pants and black shoes, covered with a black jacket that covers the head, on both sides of the jacket are two red drops shape that raise up a little bit. A black line at the beginning of the two drops, the tail of the two drops join together at the collar and create a red border that extends to the middle of the back, forming a circle. Circle to divide two red seams that extend to the ends of both arms, creating small red circle on the shoulders and elbows, on those borders create smaller borders divided into many random directions on the sleeves make it look very much like blood vessels. The shirt look no different than a living creature. He wears a pair of gloves that have a red circle on the palm that lines the fingers, creating cuts at the knuckles that make his hands appear to be made of high class metallic material. He wears a white round mask with 4 red spikes in the four corners, a small, inverted red triangle in the middle of his forehead, four red semicircles in the four directions of the mask and some other small details makes the mask look very strange from different angles. The mask only has a right eye and a pointy mouth.

The mask perfectly matches his face and expression, making people think it's his real face.

"Hello everyone, my name is Matano Hiroshi, I come from Devil's Island. Hope that we can get along !" Hiroshi bowed slightly in greeting

The whole class started whispering.

Hiroshi felt confused with the reactions of the other class members.

"Okay everyone"

"Hiroshi, your seat is at the end of the second row"

" Yes, teacher '

Hiroshi moved his seat. The other two row are on each side of the classroom. Each of them have four students.

"Okay, since everyone has their seats, I will introduce myself and we will check class attendance together "

"My name is Touka and I will be the homeroom teacher of our class this year. My ability is supersonic. Let's try our best together this year!"

"Yes, teacher!"

Then the teacher took out the students' names from his bag to take attendance.

Class members include: Rojai; Silvia; Bourin; Maurush; Layser; Mika; May; SEO Chu ; Navis; Merylia and Yang.

The whole class was then informed by the teacher about some information about the subjects and the opening ceremony of the new school year.

[Ringing]

"This is the end of our meeting today. We hope you will arrive on time for the opening ceremony of the new school year next week. You can leave."

Everyone began to pack their belongings into their bags and prepare to leave the classroom when Mr. Touka asked Hiroshi to stay.

"Hiroshi, can you go to the teacher's room with me please?"

"Yes, teacher"

Then they both moved to the teacher's room at the other end of the hallway on the 2nd floor. Mr. Touka opened the door and the two went inside. Inside the office were still some other teachers checking a document. somehow. The two moved to his desk and took Hiroshi's paperwork out of the drawer.

"Through your profile, I see that some information is missing."

"What are the missing information, teacher?"

"That's information related to your sexuality. Did you test your sexuality when you were on Devil's Island?"

"No sir, currently on Devil's Island there is still no sexual examination department."

"Is that so, then tomorrow Sunday, please go to the medical center to check and report back to me so I can submit your application to the Ministry of Education."

"Yes I understand, thank you teacher"

"It's okay, you can go home now."

After Hiroshi walked out of the school gate, the teacher in the teacher's office was looking at his file with questions and concerns still lingering in his mind.

"Back then, it seemed like there was something coming from Hiroshi's ?"

"It gives me a really uncomfortable feeling."

"Surely that's not true, right?"

"Maybe I'm just imagining stuff"

After checking the list of students in the class and other documents, Mr. Touka put those files in the drawer and left the teacher's office.

0