Chapter 4
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving school, Hiroshi used his phone to search for cheap boarding houses.

After a bitter moment, he decided to take a public bus to get to the location.

When arriving, in front of Hiroshi is a cultural neighborhood called "regular" located on the other side of the canal that separates the Transport and Standard areas.

"According to the information I found online, the boarding house should be inside this neighborhood"

Hiroshi started walking into the neighborhood. After passing a few houses, on the right was a regular apartment.

There was a woman there watering the plants. Hiroshi walked towards the apartment and asked the woman.

"Excuse me"

The woman turned to look at Hiroshi with a surprised look.

"What's the matter, boy?"

In front of Hiroshi was a beautiful middle-aged woman with long brown hair wearing a turtleneck sweater with green jeans and a wedding ring.

" Is this the Far Line motel?

"Oh, that's right, so you came here to rent a house, right?"

"Yes, ma'am"

"I didn't expect that today's youth would also have someone willing to rent an apartment like this without funds like you."

"Then let's go inside and sign my papers, boy."

" Yes, ma'am"

The two went into the administrative room and sat down to sign the papers. After signing the papers, the woman took out the lock from the cabinet and gave it to Hiroshi

"This is your room key, the room number is written on the key so you don't need to worry."

"If you have any questions you can ask me, my name is Elise."

"Yes, thank you for your guidance."

Hiroshi moved to room number 7 on the second floor and used the key to open the room.

Inside the apartment is a simple type of apartment with a bathroom on the right, moving forward is the kitchen on the right, a horizontal table with four chairs in front of the kitchen, a long sofa and a Medium sized TV in front of the dining table. The first room is opposite the kitchen, a room is next to that room and a bathroom is opposite the second room.

Hiroshi entered the second room and saw that it had a vertical double bed next to a long window on the right side of the room. A medium-sized high table faces the bed on the left side and a large cabinet is placed next to the table.

Hiroshi placed his backpack on the table and packed his clothes to take a shower.

After showering, he took a box of instant noodles in his backpack and started cooking. After eating, he lay down on the bed.

"I'm so tired, this trip has made my body completely exhausted. I don't know what time it is."

Hiroshi took out his phone to check the time.

"It's already 30:25 PM, looks like it's time to go to sleep, yawn~"

Hiroshi turned off the light and gradually fell into a deep sleep...

[Meanwhile in the Neon Zone- Genesis Land]

In a luxury apartment amidst the bright lights at night of buildings in the Genesis area

"Have you received it yet?"

A bearded young man wearing red LED visor glasses, a black tight-necked shirt with a brown PU leather belt attached to brown jeans and a Trench coat is standing in front of the big wide window and smiling, looking out front like a detective observing the city.

"Of course I got it. Have the others arrived yet?"

Behind him is a man wearing an dark blue and purple jeans sitting on a single sofa with his upper body had been covered, his face showing a crimson right eye surrounded by blood vessels, looking like a hunter staring at his prey.

"Calm down, don't be so hasty, they will come eventually. After all, this is an important mission that the captain has assigned to us."

The man standing in front spoke in a joking tone.

"Our target this time is a very dangerous and cunning person."

a female voice with orange eyes stood to the right behind the chair.

"And right now this person is likely hiding between Genesis and Horizon."

a child voice with blue eyes stood to the right in front of the chair revealing a youth shoe.

"A new dangerous mission, I don't know if that person is male or female, I'm so excited~"

A feminine voice with purple eyes stood to the left of the chair.

"Then let me patrol this time."

a male voice with light red eyes stood next to the one with purple eyes.

"Come on, don't act alone, we have to act as a group."

The man in front raised his hand to remind.

"Either way, it's time."

All of their eyes facing towards the window with a deadly aura glowing behind them

"IT'S TIME TO HUNT !!!!"

0