Chapter 5
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound of birds singing along with the sunlight shining through the window where there a demon boy is still sleeping soundly . But then the alarm from the phone on the table rang.

Hiroshi woke up while still in a daze. He moved to the phone, hand rubbing his eyes while looking at the phone.

"It's (yawn) 8 AM already "

"Feels like I didn't got much sleep"

He then showered and changed into clean clothes.

After that he started packing things from his backpack. The first thing he took out was a small plastic bag containing some strange white crystals. He poured all of them into his mouth, chewed a few times and swallowed them all.

The second thing he took out was a spoke wood bokuto sword with an inscription "千の木" on the handle.

note: 千の木 mean thousand trees

After prepare the necessary utensils and clothes. Hiroshi went down the stairs to the first floor. Before his eyes was an old woman about 80 years old coming out of Elise's room. She then turn around, looking at Hiroshi.

"You're new student that rent our family motel, right?"

"Yes that's right, granny."

"So where are you going this early in the morning?"

"Well, I was planning to go to the Transport area to do paperwork."

"But I don't know where to call public transportation ?"

"Oh~, is that so "

"Do you see that signpost over there"

An signpost at the right corner of the boarding house, on the signpost there is a red button in the middle.

"If you just press that button, a few minutes later a car will come pick you up."

"Yes, thank you, granny"

Hiroshi moved to the signpost, pressed the button and waited for around 5 minutes then a car arrived at his place from the right side. He sat in the back seat. In front of him was a middle-aged man with a sleep-deprived face.

"Where do you want to go, dear guest ?"

"Please take me to Transport medical center"

The driver pulled the lever down and the car began to transform and use a strange energy source to lift the car up and move upward.

Moving above Transport's buildings and neighborhoods, Hiroshi saw other means of transportation are also moving in the air like a separate traffic route.

"How can those vehicles move in the air, Mister driver?"

"Huh, is this your first time seeing these vehicles?"

"Yes, that's right "

"Alright, I tell you"

"To be able to move in the air, these vehicles have to use a special energy called "forciton", when I pull this gear lever down at the bottom. The wheels will began to turn upside down, inside the rims there are pipes that unleash forciton energy out to lift the car."

"So what is forciton energy?"

" Forciton are an infinite source of variable energy. They have the ability to convert anything into them. When we trigger the special engine, a small amount of electricity is used to create forciton. Once created, forciton will rotate in a random circle, when rotated they always retain the same amount of energy that had been created. Making them an endless source of energy for us to use."

"If I speed up, the amount of energy consumed will increase, therefore forciton will have to convert everything around it into that source of energy. When stop using an object or stop moving the vehicle, forciton will stop moving and then evaporate "

"So, do you understand yet?"

"Forciton is such a wonderful source of energy. Maybe I can apply this type of energy to the lives of people in my land."

"Great idea you got there, kid"

"And it looks like we're about to hit your destination"

Conversation makes time pass quickly. The car landed at a stop in front of the medical center.

Hiroshi opened the door and saw a large medical center with modern architecture. He noticed that some parts of the center were floating in the air.

"Your total fee is 230 HGC"

note: HGC mean humanoid general currency.

"Do you want to pay in cash or by bank transfer?"

Hiroshi took out his wallet to pay but:

"Huh, where's did my money go ?"

Hiroshi search every corner of his wallet to find the money. Then he realizes that he had forgot to bring the money with him

"Hey mister..um.., I think I forgot to bring bring the money with me"

"So, can you give your bank account so I can transfer the money"

Hiroshi ask the driver in an awkward tone.

"Sure thing, kid "

Hiroshi take his phone out to transfer money to the driver while still embarrass about his bad habit.

"What should I do now?"

While wandering around. He looked around and saw that on the left side, a few apartment blocks away, there was a bank building.

Hiroshi immediately ran to the bank building in a hurry.

0