Chapter 6
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiroshi run into the bank. He look around to find a receptionist and he has saw a receptionist with an empty seat.

He run toward the seat to not waste any more time. The receptionist is a female shark but her gill is a little strange but Hiroshi doesn't pay any attention to it at all.

“Hello, how can I help you, dear customer ?”

“Can you please change this coin into HGC money please !”

“Oh of course, May you please let me see what type of coin it is ? “

Hiroshi take out a coin with weird looking from his pocket.

“Here you go “

The female receptionist look at the coin and then she looked up, looking at Hiroshi with an confusion expression

“Are you really want exchange this coin type ?”

“Yes, is there something wrong, miss receptionist ?”

Hiroshi confused by the question of the female receptionist.

“This coin is a very valuable type ! “

“ This coin is a DGC coin and one coin worth 2 billion HGC “:

DGC: Dimensional general currency.

"It's okay, just change it to HGC “

The female receptionist sign, her face show up a disappointed and helpless expression by the answer of a strange customer who didn't appreciate the value of the coin.

“ So which one are you going change it into, cash or transfer into your bank account ?”

“The can you please exchange half of it into cash and the other half transfer it into my bank account “

After done with the exchange the money. Hiroshi walk outside, he look up to see appearance of the bank. An international bank with a very modern and lavish design.

Hiroshi continue heading to the Medical Center. He walk into the lobby and take a number to enter sexuality department to take a sexuality test.

After waiting for 30, the nurse call Hiroshi number for him to take a sexuality test.

[Inside the clinic]

A doctor from the dragon tribe wearing glasses, he has a red tail, red hair highlights with light yellow.

“Alright, shall we start the test “

“O..Okay“

“ There no need to be worry “

“ Testing about your sexuality is a normal thing “

“ Why is that, doctor ?”

“ Because in the world. The proportion of homosexuality is about 50, so that is completely normal "

“ Maybe through this test you'll be able to know more about yourself and you may making some friends as well “

After 30 minutes answering all of the questions in the test. The doctor ask Hiroshi to wait for the results in the waiting lobby.

At the lobby. Seating next to Hiroshi is a sheep boy with a small body wearing cute clothes. He turn over to star a conversation with Hiroshi.

“Hello, my name is Taki, nice to meet you “

“ Hi, my name is Hiroshi, is nice to meet you ~”

“ What did you came here for, Hiroshi? "

“ I came here to check my sexuality. What about you “

“ As for me, I came to periodic Vision examination “

“ What is Vision ?”

“ Vision is a form of enchanted your psychical strength and your power . When someone use it, their eyes will change, it color matches the user eyes color and it shape base on the number and the type of power of it user. Everyone has their own Vision, but there is a color type that not anyone has, which is Scarlet Vision . Only those who belong to a family that have something related to blood.”

“If someone who has this Vision but not come those family then their are diagnosed with Scarlet Vision disease “

“ So you are ... “

“ Yes, I have Scarlet Vision disease and this my fifth routine examination “

“ But if you don't know, the user can't use their Vision for too long. It will cause eyes irritation, even more serious, them will have eyes bleeding and those who have Scarlet Vision will suffer twice as much as those who doesn't “

“ I feel sorry for your situation “

“ It's okay, because after this re-examination, I'll be able to use my Vision like everyone else “

“ Really, congrats to you “

" Thank you “

Their conversation ended when the nurse call Hiroshi number to receive the test result.

“ It look like I have to go now, see you later !”

“See you later too, it's was nice to talk to you !”

“Me too !”

Hiroshi walk to the nurse. The nurse give Hiroshi a packaging sheet that has the result in inside. He open the packaging and read the result briefly.

“ Hum…, it's look like I've been diagnosed as a Bisexual+“.

note: include Gender-fluid, Omnisexual, Polysexual, Pansexual.

0