Chapter 2: Point System (2/4)
104 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

♦♦♦♦

But what he was puzzled about was why his golden finger only appeared now.

Soon Adrian saw the system panel deep in his consciousness, and he also figured out his doubts.

...

[System: Point system]

Host: Adrian Alister

Current World: Attack On Titan

Constitution: 0.3

Points: 1 (0%)

Skills: Cooking LV0, Fighting LV0, Forging LV0...

Note: The average physique of an ordinary adult man is 1

...

Soon Adrian understood the function of his system.

It's actually very simple, his system relies on eating food to accumulate points.

When the point accumulation progress reaches 100%, you can get 1 point.

And the points can be used to upgrade his physique and the skills he knows.

The reason why he didn't trigger the golden finger in the previous six years was because his cumulative food intake didn't meet the system's requirements for adding points.

Thinking of this, Adrian was slightly relieved.

It turned out that his golden finger had always been there, but it hadn't been triggered.

In addition, another thing can be explained. It is not easy to obtain points. At least in the past eight years, he has only added 1 point.

It is enough to prove how slow the accumulation of points is.

Of course, this is also related to his lack of food for the past eight years.

For eight years, he basically could only eat one meal a day, and he was hungry every day.

In addition, he is too small, the food intake is limited, the environment is too harsh, and the energy intake of food is limited.

Thinking of this, Adrian has a little understanding of every aspect of this system.

To put it simply, his system can be strengthened as long as food is ingested in his body.

In addition, he also saw the description of the skill level of this system:

...

(Note: The experience here is the training experience of ordinary people.)

LV0: A skill that has been touched but is not being used

LV1: 10 years experience,

LV2: 20 years of experience

LV3: 30 years of experience

LV4: 40 years of experience

:

:

LV10: 100 years of experience (ordinary skill level 10 is the peak of the human category, and more than 10 is extraordinary)

...

In general, the human peak of each skill is level 10, and if it exceeds level 10, it is considered extraordinary.

In addition, all skill experience is practical experience, not theoretical experience.

In addition, upgrading skills consumes points, Adrian also learned something by reading the skill upgrading instructions.

.....

LV0 to LV1 need 1 point,

LV1 to LV2 need 2 points,

:

LV9 to LV10 require 10 points.

....

In other words, now Adrian has a point.

Then he can choose one of the skills, upgrade it from LV0 to LV1, and gain ten years of experience in that skill.

In addition, there are also detailed introductions on the addition of physical fitness.

By adding one point to his physical stat, he can add 1 constitution point.

A physique of 1 point is roughly equivalent to the physique of an ordinary adult man. (Physical fitness includes a combination of strength, vitality, resilience, etc.)

So soon there was a choice in front of Adrian, 'how should I use the point I got?'

1. Add it to the physique to get the physique of an ordinary adult

2. Add a skill and gain 10 years of skill experience.

After a little thought, Adrian Alister made a decision.

"Add the point on physical fitness,"

[Ding!]

[Congratulations to the host, physical fitness points +1.]

After the selection, the voice of the system came again in Adrian's mind.

He could feel his originally thin body become different.

First of all, the empty clothes he was wearing were propped up.

In addition, he could also feel that the long-lost sense of strength in his small body permeated his limbs and bones again.

In other words, his strength is changed from an eight-year-old malnutrition kid to an average adult.

He felt like a burden had lifted from his soul - the panic of being weak and having no strength, the feeling of being at the mercy of others, which was unforgettable. But now he felt confident.

...

♠Point System♠

Host: Adrian Alister

Current World: Attack On Titan

Constitution: 1.3

Points: 0 (0%)

Skills: Cooking LV0, Fighting LV0, Forging LV0..

...

In fact, Adrian had also considered upgrading a skill to support himself through this life.

But after thinking about it for a while, he temporarily gave up this idea. In this dangerous world, strength is fundamental.

In addition, he is only eight years old now, and the power of self-protection is the most fundamental.

With a physique that is slightly stronger than that of ordinary adult men, Adrian feels that his sense of security has become much stronger.

At least, he has the power to fight back when fighting ordinary gangsters.

It's not like before, without the power to restrain chickens.

Now, there are more things he can do.

After thinking about it for a while, Adrian decided on his next development route.

Get enough food, then get points, and add points to become stronger.

After having the system, the bitterness that was originally hidden on Adrian's face, which had become stronger from living this kind of life, disappeared completely.

He had no way to obtain food before, not because he couldn't think of a way.

But at the age of eight, coupled with his frail body, many things were out of his reach as he was powerless.

'Ah! Big brother Adrian seems to be different.' 

'Could it be that what the big brother said just now is true, and he didn't lie to me.'

Levi watching Adrian, who was clearing the dishes on the table, returned to the back of the room.

He suddenly found that Adrian seemed to be different.

The waist seems to be straight, the steps are strong, and the whole person exudes a sense of confidence.

In fact, Adrian's bitter expression which had just passed away was discovered by Levi.

Although Levi is still young, his observation ability is extraordinary.

He always calls Adrian the boss in front of Adrian, but he has long regarded Adrian as his big brother.

So in order not to worry Adrian, he didn't show just now that he found out about Adrian's wry smile.

Thinking of big brother Adrian still encouraging him in such a predicament, his nose couldn't help sore. He is happy to have a big brother like him.

______

In the initial days, I'll try to upload 12-15 chaps/week, 

Make sure to show some love!!

9