Chapter 7: Exercising After Dinner, New member
68 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The little red-haired girl looked at Adrian with cannibalistic eyes, and her tears flowed silently.

Her body trembled violently and tears started falling from her eyes.

It took a long time to speak 

"Woooooo *sob-sob*..d...don't kill me, I-I want to join your group"

"I...my name is Isabel, I can help you..."

Isabel cried in horror.

The cold dagger on her neck made her whole body cold, and the feeling of death enveloped her whole body.

Hearing what the little girl said, Adrian became puzzled.

Redhead, Isabel?

Could it be the unrepentant choice in Attack On Titan?

One of the Levi's thugs, that Isabel?

Thinking about it, Adrian immediately felt relieved.

After all, he has met Levi and Fran in Wangdu Underground.

It wasn't too strange to meet Isabel also.

Isabel is still very capable.

As one of the three core members of the Levi gang, she has a strong fighting talent.

It can be seen from her later entry into Survey Corps, Levi's class.

"Well, that's a good answer, I'll not kill you."

Adrian said and let down Isabel who was strangled by him.

Although the little kid in front of him still doesn't understand anything.

But in a place like the underground street, she can be regarded as an undiscovered talent.

Adrian doesn't raise waste, so after learning that the little girl is Isabel.

He let go of his murderous intentions. If it were another person, Adrian might not care about the reason of the other party at all.

There is no way, the secret of maltose in his hand is enough for others to keep an eye on him.

He even bought wheat from several different places during this period.

He didn't want Akers to discover his secret.

At least not yet, he wasn't strong enough to ignore prying eyes.

On the dark street.

Sparsely walking around, there are some sallow, emaciated, limping people.

Many people have leg problems due to not being exposed to the sun for years.

Isabel followed behind Adrian, her hands and feet were cold and her eyes were dull.

She obviously remembered the killing intent on Adrian's eyes at the time when he had grabbed her by the neck and placed a dagger in her throat.

After a while, Adrian took Isabel back to their residence.

"Eat it and don't make a sound, no crying either, because I don't like it."

"After eating, go and take a shower. This is a change of clothes."

Adrian served Isabel a plate of steaming food and a bowl of soup.

Put a few clean old clothes on the stool next to the table.

Levi, Fran, and the people under him are not very interested in Isabel's arrival.

They quietly ate the food on their plates.

Today's food is very rich, including bread, sweet potatoes, and broth, plus a glass of sugar water.

Even ordinary underground businessmen seldom eat such a sumptuous lunch.

Without him, the world's supplies within the walls are too scarce.

For those who live underground, as long as they have something to eat, they are already experiencing great happiness.

"Mhm"

Hearing Adrian's words, Isabel nodded timidly.

Resisting the urge to swallow.

Isabel felt a lot of pressure from Adrian who was sitting in the main seat and was eating food in a leisurely manner.

Looking at the delicious food on her plate and the clean clothes next to it.

Her anxiety and fear slowly dissipated.

"Boss, is our training today the same as yesterday?"

Levi quickly finished his food and looked up at Adrian who was still eating seriously.

Recently Adrian has been taking everyone to exercise.

In addition to the morning exercise, there is also a noon exercise every day.

The rest of the time is used to boil maltose.

"Intensify your exercise today and after finishing, run around the underground street."

Adrian took a sip of the broth, looked at the people who were eating, and said calmly.

In the previous week, in order to let everyone get used to physical training while improving everyone's diet, he didn't exercise too much.

After a week of eating a lot, everyone who was originally thin had a tinge of blood.

Now, they can start adding volume.

"Isabel will stay, take a shower, and clear the table and all."

Adrian said to Isabel, who was still eating food according to Adrian's request.

Then he looked at the blond-haired Fran and nodded slightly.

Fran understands Adrian's actions.

Hearing Adrian's words, Isabel hurriedly put down the tableware and nodded:

"Okay, boss, I'll clean up."

Soon Adrian took Levi and the others out, but Fran did not go with them.

He has a task to do.

Observe newcomers.

Every newcomer who comes in has an observation period.

This is the rule that Adrian established from the very beginning, even though Adrian knows that Isabel is an extremely pure and kind girl in the original book.

But he didn't dare to slack off in the slightest.

No one can guarantee that some strange things will happen when he arrives in this world.

So he made Fran, as usual, stare at Isabel.

....

On the streets of the East District of the underground street.

In the incomprehensible eyes of pedestrians coming and going

Five figures were running fast on the street.

For these civilians who can't eat enough all day long, sports are a luxury.

Because sports will greatly accelerate the speed at which they are starved to death.

So many people choose to lie in bed most of the time except for grabbing some sunshine every time they come out.

The five running figures...

This group of people is Adrian and his underlings who came out to exercise.

♦♦♦♦

Thanks for reading!

Check out my Patreon page to read ahead!

http://Patreon.com/MilkLoverFanfics

7