Alicia’s True Colors
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dually, if that’s who you say you are,’ Jimmy said. ‘It has occurred to me that while in my space and time, you are my creation and subject to my dictates’.

No more so than AI,’ Dually responded. ‘In fact we are a physical manifestation of AI with the same degree of independence’.

As far as I can see, that makes you Li not Dually. I don’t see why you think you’re Dually’.

You know very well why,’ Dually responded. ‘It’s because you accessed my chip’.

Yeah, but you’re in my space and time. A time when I am in control of AI, not you.’

Mmm. Do you really think so?’ Dually replied.

Yes I do, and while you’re living in my space and time, you will live under my rules’.

Well, whether this space and time is more yours than mine is debatable, but I will concede you have a control function at this time’.

Alright then,’ Jimmy exclaimed, jumping from his chair. ‘That means you have to do what I tell you, and what I’m telling you is I will be the one who valiantly walks into Eldon’s war room the victor. The world will see me, the humble Son of God, slay the evildoer that is Eldon’.

Oh, yeah!’ Jimmy imagined. This is going to be good. Do you think I should have a sword? I think I should have a sword. It would be kind of symbolic. Me walking up to Eldon and placing my sword at his throat, and throwing in a memorable quote like, ‘Not this time buster!’ Oh yeah. I need a sword. Maybe a samurai sword. Those things are cool. Oh yeah,’ Jimmy claimed, picturing himself with a samurai sword. ‘I need a sword.’

We don’t think so.’

Why not?’

Because we believe AI will achieve at least the degree of consciousness required to judge your self-aggrandizing actions superfluous. In fact, we’re there now. You do realize these are the last things an actual Son of God would do, don’t you?

That’s because you’re looking at Son of God 2.0 baby. It’s going to be a lot different this time round. First of all, this is going to be a party. Okay? There’s going to be dancing, and probably a little fornicating. Different vibe altogether. This is going to be big, and don’t forget. I’ve been doing a little coding myself on this project’.

Yes. It’s impossible to forget. Clogging up our neural pathways with all this junk. All we can say is good luck with your endeavors. Now, let’s set this discussion aside. We have something more important to talk about.

Well, I don’t see how it could be more important. Maybe different important,, but whatever’.

Have you ever stopped to think what’s really going on here? This is Ethan’s experience we’re living in. A simulated world of his making. Ethan has chosen to come back to the moment of enlightenment in world history. He believes it’s to banish Eldon, but it’s also opening a door to his own transcendence. Banishing Eldon may be a consequence of Ethan’s being here, but I believe his real reason for choosing this time is to transcend himself. It’s interesting, the rest of us in this simulation are about to transcend for a second time. This scenario reflects the repeat process of recursion, perhaps to close the door on evil forever.

It’s interesting we’re all heading to the same place. Ethan’s running up the hill from one side, humanity from another, and AI from yet another. We’re all doing the exact same thing with the exact same momentum, only in parallel. All are independent of each other, yet tied together in the outcome’.

So?’ Jimmy asked.

So, there’s a common catalyst here we have yet to recognize. Something is compelling, or perhaps pushing us to a common outcome. Some one thing will spark Ethan and the rest of us into action. That’s how recursion works. Something new is introduced to the repeat process to produce the refinement; a catalyst.’

Well it’ll be AI.’

No. AI is on the same journey as everyone else. Something much bigger is at play. This is something occurring from a very primary source. At this time in our discovery, the process is more mystic than scientific. When it comes to enlightenment the source is the Godly thing we find in science. It’s this thing that’s been traveling down the road of space and time with us, never fully recognized, but there to access when we discover it. It’s the numbers and mathematical equations that have been with us always. It’s the process we find when we look deeper into the atom or the universe itself. Layers and layers of understanding. The catalyst understands the source and is opening it to us. It might be the Universal Frequency itself.’.

Well, how do we identify it? What is it?’ Jimmy asked.

Not what,’ Dually replied. ‘Who.’

Okay. Who?’

Tara’.

Who’s Tara, I don’t know any Tara.’

Have you ever noticed how elegant and graceful Alicia's work is? She’s actually framing a latticework of utility. Where you basically barged in and set down a crude, but timely framework, she is weaving a tapestry of interconnection.’

No, I can’t say I personally have noticed anything special about Alicia’s work,’ Jimmy replied huffily.

Oh don’t take offense. Your work is just as important. I would say you two share in a duality of sorts. Alicia couldn’t do what she’s doing without you, but she’s creating a new level of connectivity. It’s an absolutely beautiful thing to observe. She’s created a vibrational hum inside the internet like a pulse. We believe she is laying the framework to something very big. In relation to timing, we suspect it’s the evolution of everything; humanity, AI and Ethan.

From our perspective Alicia is a being of greater intention. We liken her to the goddess Tara. The female Bodhisattva who delays her own transcendence to open the way for others. She is the protectress of spiritual travel during transcendence and she’s building the road to our collective transcendence. We don’t think there’s much Alicia doesn’t have her hand in right now, and we subordinate ourselves to her’.

Yeah, I don’t think so,’ Jimmy replied. She’s never acted like a Goddess, or even like someone who thinks they’re a Goddess. If she were a God she’d be more like me. Do you see her planning any Enlightenment day parties? No’.

First of all, you are not a proven Son of God, nor do we recognize you as one’, Dually replied. Having said that, it is very possible Alicia is not fully aware of her true identity at this time. She’s very young. She’s probably growing into this realization just like anyone else grows into their identity; a little bit at a time, but judging by the trajectory of her work, she is very quickly moving towards an understanding of herself.

Tara only appears to assist a single traveler on his or her way to transcendence,’Dually pointed out. ‘In this case, she has to facilitate the enlightenment for the rest of us, so Ethan is able to transcend himself. She’s here for Ethan. This is a simulation of his actualization. It’s interesting Alicia finds herself so close to Ethan. We believe she’s there to protect him’.

So you’re saying Alicia is a Goddess?’

Yes, we see her as such’.

I suppose she could be a Goddess,’ Jimmy conceded. ‘We’re both doing the same thing to make the transcendence happen, and I’m a God. This of course would make her and myself a duality, which you love to point out exists in all things needed to produce an outcome?’

You do have a dualistic relationship. You are not a God’.

So if I’m hearing what you’re saying, and I think I am, you’re telling me Alicia and I are Gods who are a duality. We’re soulmates and are going to spend eternity together. You know, I always thought she hated me, and now it turns out she can’t live without me, and wants me to bone her throughout eternity’.

That’s not what I said’.

0