His Unexpected Visit
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ella woke from her sleep, but did very little with her day. This was how things had been for the first few days that Jesse was gone. She always behaved this way, getting upset and rebelling against her own human needs because of her stubbornness over the situation.

This was, however, not something Jesse really knew much about. He knew that she was always starving when he got home, but he also just came home from his trips after a few days. This was the longest time away yet, and he had been worried for his girlfriend. That was the reason that Jesse asked Mark to check in on her regularly while he was gone. If she was always starving when he got home, with her huge appetite, what was that saying about her behavior while he was gone? His hunch was there, but no solid proof for him to really know much of.

Mark made his way to Ella's apartment. He couldn't stop thinking about her, stoked that Jesse would even bestow this task onto him. What a gullible man Jesse was... it made Mark grin, as he couldn't hold back the thoughts of claiming Ella as his. What sexy outfit she'd be wearing right now... he had a hard time containing the growing bulge in his sweats. Oh thank god they were sweats...

The walk was short, and Mark took the elevator up to the top floor, where Ella lived. "507... 507..." he murmured as he walked the hallway, eventually coming across Ella's apartment number. He knocked on the door, but found that it was unlocked. He didn't wait for a response, simply inviting himself into her home.

"Ella?"

Ella groaned a little too loud, getting his attention. He approached her couch, where Ella had been staying.

"Hey Ella," Mark said to her with his usual cocky grin, "you remember me, yeah?"

"yeah...." Ella rolled her eyes under the blanket she was wrapped in. She didn't want to see him, and wasn't more than a white mass to him given what she's under. Mark chuckled at her distasteful response.

"C'mon, you wanna go out to eat? Jess says your favorite's are burgs, so I was thinkin'..."

This piqued Ella's interest, if even just a little bit. She pulled her head out from behind the blankets, and looked at him.

Mark was a tall man, muscular and strong. He had shaggy hair that was dark brown, but his complexion was a lot lighter than Jesse. He always wore hoodies and sweats for most casual interactions. Ella's only seen him a few times, but he seems like the type who doesn't care much about what others think or want. And in some ways, she would be right. She knew lots of girls at college swooned over him, and he was a man of wealth too, despite how he dressed. He was essentially consequence free, because 'anyone would want to be a stud like him'. Ella was disgusted by this kind of behavior, but she wasn't about to shoo someone away who's going to give her free food; especially free burgers.

"I was thinkin' we'd go to the burger joint downtown."

"Sure..." Ella hesitated, before getting up and dropping the blanket to the floor. She looked like a mess. Her clothes, which she'd not changed out of for three days, were wrinkled. Her hair was a mess and almost lopsided, and she just looked... tired. "Let me shower and change. Stay out here."

"aye-aye, captain," Mark said in a somewhat seductive tone. Ella ignored this behavior as she mentally rolled her eyes, before going to the master bathroom to shower. She'd be back in a little bit, wearing a lacy black shirt and black miniskirt to match. She had black thigh-high stockings and black heels. A bit fancy compared to him, but he dug it all the more. This look made him want to claim her even more than ever! He didn't even bother to make it hidden that he was eyeing her up and town, liking what he saw. "Ready to go?"

"Y-Yeah..." Ella said uncomfortably. The two then walked out the door together and made the short trip to Mark's car. It was a little windy, causing hair and clothing to blow in the wind. Mark kept trying to get a peak at what Ella wore under her skirt for most of it, but was never able to get a good look without making it blatant he was being a perv. Once the two got in his car, he drove off silently.

A silence that was a little uncomfortable at first. Truth be told, neither Mark nor Ella were extroverts like Jesse. Mark kept to himself in a mysterious manner, while Ella was a bit more personal and reserved. Mark would attempt to make small talk though, when asking, "so... anything on tv that you like these days..?"

"Ah... um... not really," Ella responded. She felt a little uneasy by the question, but not because of the tense air around the two. This was a case of worry that he knew her parents' identities. She'd never told him, and she knew Jesse wouldn't do that either.

"Ah.. shame. I was looking for a new show to watch."

"Well... what do you watch?"

"Oh..." Mark pondered on the thought for a moment, "generally whatever's on. I'm not picky. But I take recommendations from friends, like Jess..." there was a pause for a moment, "...or you."

The two arrived at the burger joint, and got out of the car. Once inside, the two were seated and given menus. Ella's eyes brightened up a lot, and her mood seemed to drastically improve. Mark chuckled a little at the sight. She was like an on-off switch, probably in multiple regards.

"You know what you're gonna get?" He asked her with a sly tone. It seemed like she'd been here before, given her reaction to the place.

"Yeah!" Ella exclaimed, "I think I'm gonna get..." 

Ella trailed off as she listed several things from the menu. Honestly, Mark was shocked that she could list so many things. But with a chuckle, he simply said alright, brushing aside the reality of her words. 

...

...

He really shouldn't have, as when they were all ordered up and the food was there, it was as if a whole wall of food was made around Ella, and she ate almost all of it. His eyes were drawn to her as he could barely eat his burger alone  after seeing what a monster she could be when it came to food. You never really saw this kinda stuff happen with women, they always seem so particular about their physical appearance and beauty. Eating so much was never a "beautiful" thing to society, so... if anything, this made Ella more hot, for a different reason though. 

The two ate their burgers (and other food) in mostly silence. There was no small talk or any real discussions. He paid for the tab once able, and the two got back in Mark's car. He drove for a while while they had small talk, before stopping nearby - but not at - Ella's apartment.

"Hey..." Ella spoke up after their small talk, "I wanted... to thank you. You got me out of a bad rut. I'm not sure if I'll go back to that bad headspace when I get back in there, but I really appreciate you hanging out with me today." 

Ella and Mark made eye contact. Mark felt the spark, and decided to do something ... daring. He leaned over and took hold of her face. He didn't give her a second to process before their lips collided roughly. He forced his tongue into her mouth, but it's not like she was resisting. Ella soon returned the kiss, her pent up sexual tension returning to her in an instant. He unbuckled their seatbelts and pulled her onto his lap, then hastily pulled his sweats down just enough to get his dick out. It slapped against the woman's thighs, causing her to pull away and blush. "W-What... Mark, w-we..." She looked down to see that he was several inches thicker than Jesse, and a little bit longer too.

"You've awakened a beast within me, Ella," Mark said slyly, gripping her hips. Ella nodded. She knew she couldn't resist something like this. Not with all her pent up desires and needs. Jesse was the love of her life, but he wasn't providing for her the way she needed him to.  Ella began to moan as she started slowly grinding herself against Mark - her boyfriend's best friend. Her panties were damp, and he could feel it. And they were the only thing getting in the way of their fun. He'd take his fingers and pull the panties aside, smirking a bit. His cock now prodded at the entrance, anticipating to go in. Ella winced at first, but positioned herself in a way to allow Mark to push in. He grinned, watching his best friend's girl give permission to enter her sacred palace. With no hesitation, Mark pulled her hips forward, sinking his cock into her. It wasn't an easy feat, and both of them moaned at the feeling.

"So.... So tight... goddamn..." Mark hissed under his breath. He knew Ella wasn't a virgin, but she felt as tight as one to him.

She felt like she was being torn apart inside. She fucked Jesse a lot back when they first started dating, and yet that hadn't prepared her for... this.

But still, he pushed forward. Gripping her hips and forcing him to take as much as she could. It wasn't all of him, but hey... give it some time and soon it would be. Ella was a moaning mess anyways, so he knew she'd comply in the future. 

0