002
112 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.



 The carriage stopped at a cottage far from the capital city, the door opened and I slowly got down, I really just wanted to get this done with, knowing Alex, she's already at the meadow.


 Inside the cottage, there were all sort of jars with different colored liquid in them. Some seemed to be bubbling, others had a different color of gas being released from them.


 The guards were outside the cottage, they were never allowed in, even though they've been bringing me here since I was two.


 I entered an open room and sat on the bed, extremely uncomfortable.


 It didn't take long for an old man to come in.


 He looked to be in his sixties, I don't really talk to him.


 My blood froze for a second when his assistant that was in his thirties came in, his eyes looked at me lustfully and I squirmed visibly.


 The old man noticed, he also didn't care. The assistant first touched me when I was four, I had told father, but all I received was a slap in the face and being called a slut, some father right.


 Since nothing happened to him, his touches got out of hand, till he eventually did it. The cottage was soundproof, so the guards didn't hear me, I'm not even sure they'll care enough to help. As for the old man, he has seen it happen numerous times, but as long as he has gotten what he wants, he doesn't care.


 The assistant brought a twenty liter basin and held my wrist, hard.


 He disgustingly traced it with his fingers as he took a dagger and slashed my wrist.


 I didn't flinch, I simply stared as my blood poured into the basin, he slashed every five second cause that's how long it takes my blood such an injury to heal.


 My father found out about my uniqueness on my second birthday, I was playing with one of my older brothers and one thing led to another I had a cut on my face, and instantly it closed.


 Nobody saw it, but my father. He later came into my room that day and stabbed me in my leg, I know the pain I felt that day, but it only took ten seconds for an injury that went through my leg to heal.


 Since then, I've been coming to this place to get my blood drawn out once a week.


 It took three hours for them to successfully pull out times four of the blood an average human has.


 I sometimes wonder what is wrong with my body, how can I get do many blood drawn from me, and still have stamina. Sometimes I also think about what my blood can do apart from regeneration and keeping illnesses away from me, I wonder what those liquids are capable of, but the thought always makes me sick to my stomach.


 They both left with the blood, I didn't waste time to go to the large window, I silently opened it and jumped out, it was only a feet high, so I wasn't injured.


 Like I said, the assistant first touched and had his way with me when I was four, and every time I was here, he continued.


 When I was six, I couldn't just sit still for him to return, so I had stared at the window that has always been there, and I jumped out.


 The guards are always at the door and the window was at the back, so they never saw me.


 I had ran then, I ran and didn't stop till I reached a grassy meadow, which was where I first saw her, Alex, my current world.


 I reached the meadow and a smile appeared immediately on my face once I saw Alex.


 She was training with a bow this time around, there were already five dead birds beside her.


 I took off running as she stared in my direction, once she saw it was me, she swiftly dropped the bow and ran towards me.


 As soon as we met, my arms wrapped around her neck and hers hugged my waist as she picked me up and twirled me around.


I immediately started laughing as her warmth spread to me. My heart felt warm, I felt safe, protected, loved, anytime I was with her, I knew I never want to lose her, I knew if I lost her, my life would be bleak, I would be better off dead, and I have only known her for a year. 


 

1