003
80 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


Alex's pov


 I quickly threw on some clothes after my bath ‘shit, I need to hurry up.’ and I was out the door running straight to the palace.


 I released a breath of relief as I stared at the still shut doors of the palace. ‘She’ll be way too down if she didn't see me.’                                             



 It didn't take long for the tall gates to open and a golden carriage rolled out with the kingdom's insignia on it.


 I waited in my spot and as the carriage was about to pass me, the curtain opened. I immediately smiled as I saw her, my hand waved at her as a goofy smile appeared on my face.


 I quickly ran beside the carriage, making sure not to hit anyone, the smile on her face lit me up as I started manipulating mana to do a distance sound spell, it was completed in five seconds as a golden light shot into the carriage.


 I stopped running as the carriage got on the bridge, worry creased my features as I stared at the carriage, I brought my hands to my lips as I whispered while walking home ‘I need to cheer her up, she looks sad.’


 “Was it too long silver, I felt it was too long. My teacher said I should learn how to make my spell hold longer so it would reach its target before it releases. I said it was easy, he obviously didn't believe me.

Any way you look super pretty today, your hair is so bright and your eyes are so adorable. I'll be waiting for you at the meadow, I'll understand if you can't also make it today, it's a good place to practice magic anyway. But I would be very happy if you came, I haven't seen you in two days, I feel lonely and bored, you know you're my only friend, teacher always sends me away after he taught me something new, he's extremely lazy.

Remember, I'll wait for you, bye-bye, and you look super pretty.”


 I ended the message there as my eyes closed.


 I went inside and changed into my training gear and took a bow.


 I headed past the bridge, out of the capital and into Oris forest and went to the grassland meadows.


 I dropped my bow before using magic to fall a tree down, I then proceeded to use magic to make wooden arrows, this is a common spell as wooden arrows can't penetrate even leather armor, so they're mostly used for practice, or hunt light skinned prey.


 I inserted the arrow into the bow and silently aimed at the flock of birds squeaking.


Swoosh!!!


 A bird fell and they all scattered, I quickly waited and as always another flock returned, that's how I spent my time till I've been here for four hours.


 ‘Seems like she won't be able to come today’ I thought bummed out as I raised the bow to get my sixth prey.


 I froze. My head instantly turned and I grinned brightly as I saw her, the bow immediately left my hands as I ran to her.


 It didn't take long, soon enough, my arms were wrapped around her waist as I twirled her around, her laughs brought peace and happiness to me as I vowed to protect them, to protect her smile, her life. ‘I’ll save her from what is harming her.’ I vowed to myself.


 A captivating aroma wafted through the air, silver looked at the bird being roasted as she gulped audibly.


 I smiled happily as I saw her carefree expression ' at least her pain is temporarily gone. '


 “Don’t swallow your tongue by accident Silver, the bird will soon be ready.” I said as I added the last seasoning to the meal.


 “But, it's been on fire for exactly thirty minutes, why is it so long.” She pouted adorably as her eyes fluttered.


 I didn't answer as I simply handed her the stick which penetrated the bird. “All done.”


 Her eyes brightened up as she took it from my hand and softly blew on it before proceeding to take a big bite out of it.


 A sigh of content left her as she continuously bit on it, not even blowing it.


 ‘Why isn't it burning her?’ I was curious about that, but as long as she wasn't hurt, I didn't care.


 I roasted all five birds and ate only one, it really worried me why she was so hungry.


 We played around a bit more, but when the sun was about to set, I knew she had to leave, she knew it too.


 And, by the look in her eyes and her body movement which a seven year old like me couldn't read, I didn't know she was scared, afraid, I was just sad, worried about her, and I wasn't even sure why. 


 “Um, will you be able to come tomorrow?” I asked even though I knew the answer, she didn't reply, she just hugged me tightly, like she wouldn't see me again, I didn't know why she thought that, but I hugged her tightly also.


 My heart was at a loss as I watched her leave, I'm always worried when she leaves, but she says not to follow her, and I listen. But this time, my heart screamed at me to know where she goes to, I listened.


 With my skills, I followed her silently, she would run then stop for a second then continue.


 I knew she was physically weak, but I didn't know she recovers that fast.


 She walked for an hour before she reached a cabin, I frowned as I looked at it for a second, before turning and leaving, leaving her alone. 

 


NOTE: hope it is not too slow guys, I might be hated for the next chapters.

Oh well

0