004
77 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


 Two years later


 Since the last time I saw Alex, she disappeared on me, I went to the meadow , checked the streets, but I never saw her, I felt lost, hopeless, worry, sadness and pain all at once.


Not to mention the fact that my life turned worse, I'm practically my family's slut at this time, the first time I noticed it was when I was surrounded in the hallway by three of my brothers, they dragged me into a room and had their way with me.


 My own brothers for that matter, that incident scarred me, I couldn't leave my room for a whole month unless I was going to get my blood drawn out, I would have coped better if Alex was around to occasionally cheer me up, but she was gone!!!


Five years later


 I finally got used to it, to being the cum bucket for the men in the palace when they wished it, to be a punch bag by guards cause my sisters are jealous of my looks, so they had me beat up.


 To be raped by my very own guards on the way back from the cottage, even the old man found it fun to put me down with his assistant once in a while.


 Like I said, I'm used to it, I get nightmares a lot, but nothing I can't handle.


 On a side note, I finally gained interest in what type of blood I had that made me immune to all illness, makes me heal incredibly fast, gives me amazing senses but made me physically and magically useless. Sometimes, I think my blood being like this was a mistake made by the gods, because make it make sense!


Seven years later


 So, I'm still a cum bucket, nothing new. The nightmares are still there, obviously, I still pine for Alex, duh.


 Though, right now I'm focused on learning more about my blood, apparently, it's so amazing that it multiplies the effects of potions, there are even chances of mutation. But, it's also over effective, that one ml has to be diluted to make a thousand bottles, that information made me question what they've used the liters of blood I've given them to do.


I also found out that you didn't have to actually add the blood into the potion when making it, thereby disrupting the process, you could simply add the blood after the potion has been made and share it into the bottles, that's the obvious choice of action.


 Ten years later


I hate Alex!!!

I hate Alex!!!

I hate Alex!!!

I hate Alex!!!

I hate Alex!!!

 

I wished she didn't abandon me, I'm tired, frustrated, tortured, broken, dirtied, used, and lost.


 How much more do I have to endure before it can stop, I tried to kill myself, I literally stabbed myself in the heart, I didn't die at all.


All I felt was excruciating pain as I twitched on the room floor, at least ten liter of blood came out of me then, but I didn't die, I just felt pure utter pain.


 I was punished by the king for wasting good resources.


 I didn't feel it, I felt useless, I've contemplated running, but I knew my looks and how physically weak I am and magically unavailable, I would experience a fate worse than now, maybe, besides the fact that the king will have people find me, I'm holding onto a tiny speck of hope.


 Hope that she'll remember me and come to see me, hope that I still exist in her heart, hope that she comes for me, even though she doesn't know of my circumstances.


 I curled on the bed as tears flowed from my eyes, they were closed tightly as memories of Alex played in my mind over and over again, haunting me with the fact that she has forgotten about me, doesn't care for me.


 “Please Alex, please just come back, I'll run insane, I need you Alex, please, please, please, please, please, come back, please come and take me away, I can't stand it anymore, please please please please...”


 I continuously muttered please as I let sleep finally take me away, I was exhausted after staying awake for a month, besides, I'd rather sleep while thinking about Alex, the chances of there being nightmares become incredibly low. 

1