005
64 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 I woke up refreshed, it didn't take long for the royal maids to waltz in, they quickly got me ready, they didn't even pretend to act nice.


 It actually disgusted me, I tried hard not to flinch while they were touching me, if I did, I would only get slapped, so as much as I wanted their hands off me, as much as their touch traumatizes me, I kept quiet.

 Once the carriage left the palace, I looked around to see if I would catch a glimpse of Alex, I was let down once again like I've been for the past ten years.


 The day flashed by, from getting my blood drawn to being fucked, I seriously don't understand how he enjoys it.


 The carriage was on its way back to the palace before an explosion occurred.


 I stayed in the carriage as I heard swords being pulled, screams filled the surrounding when I felt a massive mana outpour.


 After the screams stopped, the mana outpour rapidly disappeared and I heard gentle footsteps approach the carriage.


 I didn't move, neither did I try to think of an escape plan, I know how useless I am alone, because nothing I do will change that.


 The door opened and tears immediately pooled at my eyes, I didn't want to believe it, but I knew I wasn't dreaming.


 Standing outside the carriage was Alex, oh gods!!!!


 I didn't move and neither did she, we both stared at each other, I took in the massive change that had happened to her, she simply looked at me with pain and guilt, I temporarily set aside the anger I feel for her ignoring me for ten years and the eyes she looked at me with as I rushed out of the carriage and into her arms.


 Warmth immediately spread all over me as her arms wrapped around my waist protectively, my heart swelled with love as my legs wrapped around her waist, with her hand changing position and holding my thighs.


 My face was buried in her neck as I felt mana being manipulated, in three second, which was a crazy time, I was staring at a portal that appeared behind her for some weird reason.


 I didn't care as she turned and walked into it, we didn't speak, she didn't ask me to come with her. She did exactly what I wanted her to, take me away from that place, if we leave the kingdom, I'll be even happier.


But, what I do know is that as we entered the portal, hatred temporarily flashed my mind as I thought of revenge, revenge on the royal family, the kingdom, this fucking world, I wanted revenge and I would have it, even if the world had to burn, I would have revenge on this world, this generation, needs to pay for my pain. 



/ and alex would help!! Obviously /

0