008
36 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 We were currently inside a warm cabin, Alex was making dinner in the kitchen while I was currently sitting in the warm rose scented pool, bathing.

 I softly poured water on my hair as I washed it clean. I have never felt this good, ever. Knowing that no one can get to me, I can't be mined as a mountain, it also made me realize that I had to tell Alex, badly, and I would.

 I got changed into the white trousers and t shirt she gave me, it has her scent, I had to resist the urge to just curl on the bed and let her scent take me away.

 I gently rolled the ends of the clothes cause they were bigger than me, in case you didn't know, I'm five five, Alex is a whole six four.

 And while she has a slender muscular build, I was petite and delicate.

 I walked out of the room and went towards the area where the heavenly aroma was coming from.

 Alex had just put the last dish on the table and I was amazed at the amount and variety of meals prepared.

 She glanced at me with a smile as she pulled a wooden chair out for me, my heart warmed at the action as I gingerly sat.

 It didn't take long for her to sit beside me, she then proceeded to pile food on my table, I decided I would tell her after our meal, so we ate.

 We were laying on the grass outside the cabin as we admired the sky.

 “I have a unique blood.” ‘That was a stupid way to start.’ I reprimanded myself as I felt Alex eyes on me.

 I turned to lie on my side as our eyes met “I don't know what that means Silver” she replied with her eyes filled with curiosity.

 I took a deep breath as I started “when I was two, I got a cut on my face, it healed itself in less than a second.” 

 The shock and amazement was really refreshing, though I knew that expression would change “I thought no one saw it, but the king came into my room that night, he stabbed me straight through my leg, to confirm.” 

 She abruptly stood up and came down behind me, I didn't look back, but she asked softly “can I hold you?” her tone was so gentle that tears threatened to come out.

 My head nodded and soon enough, my head was on her chest as her body warmth calmed me, I continued.

 I told her everything, by everything, I meant everything.

 How I was going to the forest to get blood pulled out from me, how they all raped me, how they all used me, how I starve cause my food were filled with poison because they were experimenting but later ate cause it didn't harm me, how I screamed, begged for them to stop touching me, the nightmares, the effects of my blood out of my body, the humiliation, how I was dirty and the suicide attempt.

 Her hands holding me tightened around me at that point, but she said nothing.

 I then told her how bleak my life was till she appeared, how I got excited to get my blood drawn out cause I knew I would see her, how her goofiness were the only thing I wished to see every day.

 And how I hated them, hated the world, how I wished I could have them all killed, to burn the kingdom to the ground, to burn the world to the ground.

 I stopped at this point, I was nervous, I didn't know if she would comfort me or look at me in disgust, if she'll feel the hatred I feel or simply tell me to suck it up, that wishing the world to burn was impossible, a fool's dream, that I should be realistic and not be a pathetic fool.

 I was expecting the worse, my hands were clenched tightly as I listened to her steady heartbeat with my eyes closed.

 “You’re not dirty Silver, I never want to hear such words from you again. I'm sorry I didn't take you away sooner, but I promise you, they'll pay. Not just Blackheart, but the whole world will pay for your pain, mothers, daughters, fathers, sons and children. It doesn't matter who they are Silver, your pain will be felt, we'll make sure of it, no one will be spared, because you weren't. I promise you Silver.”

 Tears finally gushed out of my eyes as Alex cradled me, I didn't see her expression, her heartbeat was still strong and steady, but I knew, she felt my hatred, she didn't see me as dirty and she'll make sure the world pays for my pain, especially Blackheart, I trusted her, if she said the world will pay for my pain, she'll make sure she keeps her word.

 ‘Thank you Alex.’

 

2