009
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 It has been a week since I told Alex, everything, including the issues with the rape even though I didn't want to mention that part, I just felt like I couldn't lie or leave her in the dark, even if she didn't want to know.

 We didn't talk about how we're to do the pain giving part, but she said she'll handle the plan, and with my trust for Alex, I didn't question it.

 I had just woken up when she knocked. Yes, we stay in different rooms. She's staying in her teacher's room while I in hers.

 “Come in. " I smiled as I saw Alex in black shorts and singlet , black binders were wrapped around her, you know, and her brown curly hair was messy, probably cause she just got out of bed.

She sat on my bed as she started " so, I've been thinking really hard about how to create an army that absolutely won't question your words, I thought of mercenaries, but for them to fight such a war, their payments would be massive and I'm not sure if you'll be comfortable around them, considering their unlawful characters. "

 She took a breath as she continued, still holding eye contact " I later remembered about teacher talking about a puppet potion that is made in Alarin kingdom by an alchemy powerhouse, apparently, the potion can turn the person who drinks it to absolutely follow the orders of the person they see. And even though it has the word puppet, their movement and skill set are not stiff at all, they are exactly the same as they once were, only when they're given commands will the effects of the potion come into place, especially since they'll be protective towards the person without doubt on their side. " 

 She gathered her thoughts and continued " so I sent lily, (her tamed magic beast which was a tiny bird good for scouting and gathering information) to go to Alarin to confirm the info. She just got back today and her confirmation was that only ten bottles were sold monthly, through an auction, and the potion duration was only a week, and once it has been used on a person, they become immune. " 

 A smile appeared on my face as I gently felt her hair, it was so soft.

 “What are we going to do when a week is over, I won't ask how we'll get tons of the potions yet.” 

 “Well, I was planning on making whoever drinks a potion make a vow to you, as long as the words are specific, they'll forever be loyal. And as for the potion problem, I was going to capture the leader of the clan and the rest you can guess, if you're wondering if I can capture the leader of a prestigious clan, I'll let you know I'm extremely strong. "

 I didn't stop stroking her hair as a thought occurred to me " instead of a vow , cause those that don't have mana are most likely to not feel the force of a vow, it's better to simply use the puppet potion, they will be obedient, protective, still have their actual strength and able to use their mind. It's the best method to get a loyal and strong army. "

 She frowned which looked absolutely adorable with my hand still on her head “but it only last a week Silver.” 

 I smiled as I finally said it “not if we use my blood” 

 I saw the color drain from her face as her eyes dimmed, she abruptly stood up and shut the idea down “absolutely not.” 

0