010
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

( didn't realize I posted the previous chapter twice. So double update )

Alex's pov

 How could she even propose that, why would she think that's a good idea, cause it's not!!

 Who am I supposed to hold if she hurts herself, I was so confused.

 I calmed down a bit as she turned me around and wrapped her arms around my waist, I didn't hug her back, I also didn't say anything, I just let her hold me.

 “Alex, you know that's the best alternative. The puppet potion gives them absolute obedience to the owner, besides, how sure are you that their vow is valid when they're under the control of someone. The potion is the only sure way. "

 I didn't want to agree with her, but what she was saying was fact, but that didn't mean I wanted her drawing her blood out, her blood has been drawn from her since she was two, I don't want her to experience that again, even for her vengeance.

 “What about the blood previously drawn from you, can't we use that?” 

 She removed her hands from me and sat back on the bed as she gazed at me “if they haven't all been mixed with potions, yes.” 

 I nodded as I unclenched my fist which I didn't know I clenched.

 “I’ll get them then. So you're not cutting yourself. " 

 A playful smile appeared on her face as she said “I’ve been gone for a week Alex, what makes you think they're still there, or that the blood is kept there.” 

 She stated and I simply smirked and kneeled on one leg in front of her

 “If they aren't there, I'll find them, I won't let you draw your blood anymore.” 

 My eyes held so much truth that her purple ones looked away as she questioned nervously “um, how long will you be away?” 

 It was then it occurred to me that she'll be all alone, I didn't want that.

 I instantly called lily in, she was my smallest beast after all " I'll return after a day, lily will accompany you till then, you can go back to sleep, when you wake, you'll see food on the table, it'll still be hot, so don't worry, I will be back here by twenty four hours. " 

 She nodded softly and I took that as my cue to leave, I quickly washed up and dressed in all black, black trouser, t shirt and robe with hood.

 I made the dishes and enchanted them with magic so they stay hot, opened a portal and went in.

 I arrived at Oris forest, and after gauging my location, I went towards the direction.

 

 I stopped in my tracks when all I saw was a rubble. “They destroyed the place.”

 It didn't really faze me, I already expected this to happen, “so much stress, all useless.” 

 I quietly casted a tracking aura spell. I gauged the different aura of people that showed around me and smirked when all their directions led to the same place.

 “It really hadn't passed twenty four hours since they left here.” I quietly walked as the auras led the way.

 I flew for three hours before coming to a stop. I stared at the heavily guarded three story building in the distance.

 ‘It seems like I'll start the plan from here, a message is to be sent to Blackheart royal family, all of you will pay severely for the pain you all put her through, for the trauma you forced on her, you'll all die a painful death. ' 

I thought with a cold look as I stared 

at the building ahead, “Let the massacre begin.” 

0