011
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 It has been exactly twelve hours since Alex left, and I wasn't coping well.

 I was currently hidden beneath her covers in her room as I was close to hyperventilating.

 I was scared, lily being beside me wasn't helping, I wasn't okay being on my own, and I was scared that one of them might just come through the door that she won't come back. So I came to hide in her bed, letting her scent calm me down, it wasn't working, she wasn't around, so even her scent couldn't calm me down.

“Please hurry Alex.” 

Alex's pov

 My eyes softly glowed as I walked towards the building, it wasn't until I reached a meter of the guards did they react, but it was too late.

 

 Before they could raise an alarm or attack, I released my beasts.

 The guards stood in fear as they looked at the three huge beasts, “EFA.” 

 My command was the fuse they were waiting for, they roared loudly and attacked, the poor normal guards were killed extremely easy, the beasts didn't even need to use mana.

 I gently opened the door and the beasts went on a rampage, I softly chanted a magic barrier and increased regeneration spell along with a poisonous spell that makes all their attack have poison.

 I waited till they killed everyone on the first floor before I started to search, after a thorough search, all I found were bloodied work stations.

 I groaned in annoyance as I went to the second floor, still thinking why I haven't felt the usage of spells apart from my beast.

 The second had me extremely angry, I was so angry and didn't have any place to blow off the anger.

 The reason for that was the second floor seemed to be a whole storage, bottles of potions were arranged on shelves.

 There were twelve large rooms in the second floor, and they were totally filled with all sorts of potions, potions I was sure was made using her blood.

 Happiness erupted in my heart when I finally felt the presence of another mana signature, I instantly went to the third floor.

 It was simply a wide space with huge glass jar that were filled with red liquid.

 I took a rough estimate of the amount of blood placed here and came to the total of at least 12,000 liters of blood.

 “At least she won't have to cut herself, those bastards were saving it.” 

 I finally turned my gaze to the fight that was happening, ignoring all the numerous dead bodies that littered the floor.

 I went closer as they successfully killed the mage.

 I bent down in front of the mage to see what looked like an old man in his seventies, I quickly lost interest as I went towards the closest jar and I opened it and subsequently froze as a captivating aroma wafted out. ‘This isn't the blood of a mortal ' I thought as I felt the fear my beasts seemed to have to the blood.

 I looked at them only to realize that they were a good distance away from the blood, I put them back into the beast bag as their fear was annoying me before closing the jar back.

 I poured mana into the wooden ring on my thumb finger and touched the jar as it disappeared into the space in the ring, I did the same with the other jars and soon enough, all the blood was successfully stored.

 I went to the second floor and proceeded to put in all the potions there, the total came up to a few million, it seemed like a few but probably a lot of the potions are elsewhere. 

 I was about to leave when I remembered and went back to the third floor.

 I proceeded to move the bodies littered on the floor and made the sentence * Silver is coming for all your heads * that's how much the bodies are.

 I cleaned myself in a lake on the way back and dried off, before teleporting back to the mountains.

 I released the beasts from the beast bag to go play with the others as I entered the cabin.

 I frowned when I saw the untouched food and went to Silver's room.

 

 I gently knocked, but instead of receiving an answer, lily connected to me and I entered my room with worry.

 I saw a body under my covers, shivering “Silver?” I called out with worry as she peeked out from under the covers.

 The fear in her eyes pained and angered me at the same time as I scolded myself for leaving her alone in the first place.

 I quickly caught her in my arms as she threw herself to me and buried her face in my neck “please don't leave me alone again.”

 Her shaky voice broke me as I held her against me tighter. “I won't. Do you want to eat? " 

 

 She gently nodded but didn't make a move to get down, so I went to the dining whilst carrying her, hatred burned in my heart for all those that harmed her, I promise to make them pay, even if it kills me. 

1