Oh yeah this existed
22 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, uhm, last chapter I was a bit too short so I'm gonna add more details on my memories today.

This one is about the time I was used as the system for an immortal warlock who was supposed to be evil but found a girl in danger and blablabla, long story short this guy turned into the pussiest bitch I ever saw.


"Why should I kill you trash? Dirtying my hands with you is pointless. Feel free to rot in the jail"

[I just woke up from a pedophile immortal and what we have here. The classical overpowered teen MC with morals, for fuck's sake Nitter next time I see you again I swear your hands will end up your ass. How is this fucking even immortal?]

"Wait, what? Who's Nitter? Who're you?"

[To put it simply kid, next time you talk to me without calling me D***y Imma free dat fucker and make him rape your girlfriend who is looking at you like yer crazy. Was I clear?]

"Huh?"

[Ha, they never do]

Well then, now we just break this thing here. Yes, disable the plot armor. Now we give the thug a few buffs like never ending stamina and pissing off mastery MAX, annnnd, that's it.

"?"

'?'

'Weren't you, like, foaming from your mouth just seconds ago? Saying to me to go to prison?'

[Fuck it, do your thing because time's money and I don't want to look at your face]

'Sure'

*Classical raping scene where no one saves the girl and she dies at the end while looking eye to eye with the protagonist*

[And that's why you kill the thug, fucker. Bye]

Fuck he broke.

Yes, restore plot armor. No, I don't want the immortal grandpa treatment. Yes, don't give him the treasure. Kill the other mental healing girl? Sure why not. Annnnd done. Chinese motherfucking emotionless beast MC created with success.

Now the scene we have boys is what I call -Wow what a shit looking face- where the guy in question is drowning in his own blood, looking at the thug like he's dead meat, and hates the life he haves.

My curriculum is shining.

From your favorite system,

Dadzy.

 

1