Pilot x3 ver.2 Mare
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lynnslot City, Heibikkus Proving Grounds.

Ayen tried moving his body.

He exerted all the strength he could muster, but mo matter how hard be tried, it was as if there's a weight on him he just can't move.

While eating mysterious mushrooms be a cause for concern, Ayen has a unique constitution— technically speaking, unless the poison is strong enough to kill a Thunder Bull, Ayen would be able to shrug off the effects with a snort and a bout of stomachache.

Yet in this instance, he has been paralyzed. He can feel his body, but he can't move it.

He can feel he's awake, but he can't open his eyes.

The disorientation of just remembering death and subsequent transmigration is enough to take in, but he's now faced with the challenge to take control of his own body.

What's happening?! What the fuck is happening?!?

The confusion of being in the dark of a mysterious attack left him in another panic.

Often times, it is much more horrific to face the unknown than facing a whole army.

Move! Fuck! Moovveeee!!

His desperate will to live sparked something in him, and all of a sudden he found himself free.

He opened his eyes and shot to his feet, the rain still dripping through the foliage.

Kreee?!

His sudden movement had thrown the entity stepping on his chest in its back and it looked at him dumbly.

It's a horrible looking thing, and after looking at it Ayen recognised just what attacked him.

A Mare. Spirits that force whoever they're sitting on have nightmares and be unable to move their body.

"Hoh~, you survived that. No, his did you wake up in the first place? The knocked you out."

A disjointed voice came from before him, but when he looked there's no one there.

0