r6c1
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
You have been warned in the title. Don't read if you have ANY expectations.

In the outskirts of the peaceful town of Elekom, there exists a cemetery.

It is a cemetery for the poor and middle class families. The families of the graves have moved a few generations since their burial and now nobody visits there anymore.

Other than the old Dwarf, the grave keeper, living there, the only living presence are overgrown weeds and critters.

His old dog, his sole companion was buried the day before, his heaving chest not being able to the strain anymore and gave out in a heartattack, and he died in his grief, lonely and sad, beside his sole companion over the years.

Rain fell over this forgotten piece of history, and by the time the storm reached its peak, one of the graves started moving.

Soil made way to an outstretched hand, and another hand soom appeared. Both of the hands pulled the body buried under.

Astonishingly there were no signs of decomposition on the seemingly dead body, it's skin pale smooth and pristine. If this were a xianxia, one might be tempted to use the term jade-like skin.

Soon the head revealed itself to the world, it's long white hair getting drenched in ghe air, but the Ruby eyes of the head seemed indifferent to its plight.

Soon, the body... it rose from the ground, naked as the day it was born.

A yawn escaped the not!dead boy's mouth, a pair long fangs getting illuminated by a passing lightning bolt overhead.

The boy looks pre pubescent, his height barely reaching five foot.

His luscious red lips, waist length white hair, otherworldly Ruby eyes, combined with his transcendent appearance is enough to turn the straightest person gay.

Still, If anyone were to see his red eyes,  fangs, and pale skin, they would correctly arrive at the conclusion that the boy was a Vampire.

His name is Xu Aiden, and he had just transmigrated here in this world of Gaia.

-----.

【Ding!】

【Truck-kun: Again, sorry for the trouble! Please find enclosed a Cheat as compensation.】

【Cheat: Library of Functional Magic】

【Truck-kun: No more second chances! I've given you newbie protection, just look inside your Grave. Hope you can live your second chance to your fullest! Gbye!】

【Ding! Transmission End.】

-----.

Staring at the screen before him, rapidly fading, memories of a life not his passed by. No, it's memories of my previous life.

.

A complicated expression flashed through his face, a wry grin decorating his lips.

At the end, I'm not able to escape death.

Eleven years in the run. Escaping from the relentless pursuit of that dastardly Bai Clan, watching my family sacrifice themselves for me, before I too succumbed to the Holy Water poisoning.

Thankfully, my body isn't cremated, allowing me to resurrect again.

After scanning his surroundings, he saw the old dead body of the grave keeper.

In his kindness, the old Dwarf decided to give him one final burial, thinking him to be a normal kid.

Kindness begets kindness. Old man, let me repay you for helping me. I won't let your body be desecrated by wild beasts when your mercy allowed the dead me some honour.

Aiden calmly made way to the hut he saw nearby. The grave keeper's home.

Not minding that he's being pelted by rain, he quickly made way over to the only shelter here, before swiftly finding a shovel inside and returned to the place he rose from.

Because it is a fresh grave dug recently, the soil is relatively loose, aiding Aiden in digging it up.

An hour passed by, soon another hour passed by.

The rain didn't let up, and neither did Aiden stop his efforts.

After digging deep enough, he found a box inside, shining a multicolor hue, practically screaming 'I'm treasure!'.

Aiden put his showel to the side, leaning it to the ground in the pit, then took his muddy hands and opened the box.

This must be Truck-kun's last help, right? The newbie protection.

Inside, he saw a parchment letter neatly folded inside.

It bore the emblem of four beasts inside a shield, it's red seal looking majestic.

Shrugging his shoulders, Aiden looked at the only other piece of jewellery, a ring, inside the box, with a sticky note saying — helps with Vampiric urges, hides racial traits, prevents racial detection.

Wow, Truck-kun is generous indeed.

His grin didn't fade anytime soon. As soon as his hands touched the ring, information of the ring's usage appeared in his mind.

Quickly donning it to his left hand's middle finger, he chanted in a low voice — "Talqui Neda Yinn."

His pointy ears and fangs receeded, his eyes turned black, and an urge he didn't even realise he had until now receeded.

After quickly disposing the body of the old man inside the newly dug out pit, Aiden laboured another hour to close it up.

Grinning in satisfaction at the work well done, he went inside the hut. The rain is still poring so he hid the parchment to be read later inside the hut.

Washing his hands and feet with rainwater, he opened the letter with a frantic energy.

----.

Pogwarts Preparatory School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmaster: Albus P. W. B. Dumbledore (Chief Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, ...)

-----.

Is this for real?

His genuine thoughts over the letter have shown on his face, sadly there was no one there to witness it.

A crappy Hogwarts? Really? Couldn't you have come up with something better, Mr. truck-kun?

He is happy and excited, nonetheless. He put one hand in his hips, looking straight at the sky, feet held wide, another hand pointed to the heavens.

"Hello World! Here I come, to conquer!!"

Deranged laughs echoed through the gloomy graveyard.

His chuuni acts didn't save him from embarassment afterwards when he called down, and the memory of that day will cringe him for years to come.

0