Ch. 4 – First Night at the Inn / Finally Getting Lingerie
1.3k 5 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First Night at the Inn

 

As they went to tavern area, Sean had to force Plune to sit.

“Master, slaves don't-”

Sean looked around, “I see other slaves sitting.” He pulled out a chair for her, and gently pushed her shoulders so she sat in it.

Plune blushed and let him do so.

After sitting at the table for a minute, a short wolfkin tavern girl came over to get their order. She seemed to glance at Plune's slave crest momentarily, but otherwise smiled and asked, “Would you both like today's soup? It's bean and ham.”

Sean nodded, then looked at Plune, who looked between them before also nodding. “We'll also have some bread and ale.”

The tavern girl smiled and nodded, before heading back to the kitchen.

“Thank you for dinner, Master,” Plune said after she left.

Sean shook his head, “You don't need to thank me for something basic like that.”

Plune blushed but nodded.

The tavern girl brought out their bread and ale quickly, and they started imbibing as they soaked in the atmosphere.

Sean realized that this was somewhat new for them. Normally when they were awake and not adventuring, they were either doing chores around the camp, bathing, or having sex (or some combination). Isn't this basically a date? I mean, I don't know if taking your slave to dinner is considered a date, but it basically is...right? Trying to think of something to talk about, he thought about asking about her past, but realized asking that to a resold slave might not be the best dinner conversation for a date. Thinking a bit longer, he eventually settled on, “Do you like being an Adventurer?”

Plune had been looking around, and took a second to comprehend the question. “Um...I guess it's fine. Before I was sold into slavery, I spent a lot of time caring for my siblings and didn't really think about my future much.”

Sean nodded. Since she's bringing it up anyway... “Er... if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine, but why were you sold into slavery?”

“My dad was an Adventurer, and he died on a mission. My mom tried to make ends meet, but it just wasn't enough, so when I was old enough, I offered it up to my mom. She wasn't too happy, but it was either that or the family ends up on the street.”

Sean winced a bit at the story. “Sorry...”

Plune shook her head. “It's fine. My family got the money, and I'm...still alive.”

At this point, the stew was brought out, so they both stopped talking and rabidly scarfed it down. After they finished, he ordered another bowl for each of them, despite Plune's protest, as well as another ale each.

Sean was feeling slightly buzzed halfway through the second ale, although Plune seemed fairly fine, if maybe just a bit red in the cheeks.

Suddenly Plune's ears quivered, and she crouched down in her chair.

Sean raised an eyebrow in question.

Plune seemed a bit scared.

“What's wrong?”

“Could...could Master stand behind me?” Plune asked quietly.

Sean looked behind her, but wasn't sure what she was worried about. There was a few adventurers, some with slaves, talking and walking normally. Despite this, he grabbed his drink and walked around the table. Instead of just standing there, he scratched her ears a bit, which seemed to relax Plune somewhat.

After a minute, Plune looked up, “Sorry for the selfish request, Mater. It should be fine now.”

Sean sat back down, gulping the rest of his ale. “What's fine?”

Plune blushed a bit, “I...I heard a familiar voice behind me. I think it was one of my former Masters.”

Sean got a big angry. “Are you worried they'd do something?”

Plune shook her head. “No, but....I...I just don't want to see them.”

Sean felt his heart wrench a bit. He put the payment down on the table, then grabbed Plune's hand and pulled her towards their room.

 

Once inside, Sean held Plune close.

“Master? Sean?”

Sean just kept hugginer her, gently stroking her hair. “I'm just trying to comfort you.”

Plune blushed a bit, then wrapped her arms around him. After a minute, she started taking off his shirt.

Sean grabbed her gently, “That's okay, we don't have to right now.”

Plune shook her head. “I'd prefer if we did, so I can think of Sean and not anyone else.”

Sean felt a bit overwhelmed at that, scooping her up and sitting her on the bed. He took off her shirt and started kissing her as he took off her bra. “Plune...you're so gorgeous.”

Plune smiled and blushed. “Sean, please...” she said, putting his hands to her breasts.

He started massaging them gently, causing Plune to 'nyaaahh' softly in satisfaction. He then grabbed them in his hands, licking the nipples delicately, and causing Plune to spasm slightly, embarrassed look on her face.

Plune showed her appreciation by grabbing his member, which was fighting to get out of his pants by this point.

They both finished undressing the rest of their clothing, then Plune got on all fours on the bed.

“Plune?” Sean blushed.

Plune looked back, even redder than him. “Grab my tail...and go...”

Sean did as asked, gently caressing her tail, before sliding into her from behind.

This seemed to put Plune into pleasure overload, quivering as she fell onto her face and elbows.

Sean kept going faster and faster, pushing Plune into the pillow, until he felt himself boiling up. Letting go of her tail and grabbing her hips, he rammed in with a bit more force, releasing deep inside her.

Plune fell over onto the bed sideways, sweating profusely. Sean laid down next to her, wiping her sweaty hair from her face.

“Sean...thank you...” she said, smiling a bit more genuinely than normal.

Sean grabbed her close, kissing her softly. “No, thank you.

Plune seemed to be struggling with her emotions, smiling but crying a bit, so Sean raised an eyebrow. “Are you okay?”

Plune blushed and averted her eyes. “Yes. I just...I don't understand what I did to deserve this.”

Sean was a bit confused, “What do you mean?”

“Well, you're so nice to me. It doesn't even feel like I'm a slave, I'm more like your girlfriend or lover.”

Sean blushed back, “Ah...yeah, I guess maybe that's why I bought you. Kind of pathetic, I guess.”

Plune hugged him, smiling, “You're not pathetic to me.” After hugging each other for a few moments, Plune giggled. “Should we use the bath before it's cold?”

Sean looked around, and saw their tub was filled. They had gotten down to business so quickly, he hadn't noticed it. He pulled Plune over with him, and they both got in, Plune sitting in his lap as normal. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to him.

 

They both soaked for a while, until Plune turned to look at him. “Sean, are you ever going to let me go?” she giggled.

Sean smirked, “No, of course not, I'm keeping you forever.”

Plune blushed, “No, I mean, so I can scrub?”

Sean blushed back, “Oh, sorry...” and let go of her.

Plune giggled, before grabbing the soap and brush and scrubbing.

Sean watched as Plune hummed to herself softly as she cleaned, a small smile on her face. This is pretty awesome, I just need to keep Plune happy. Hmmm... I should get her input. “What do you think we should do next?”

Plune raised an eyebrow, “I thought Master was going to get me lingerie?”

“Well, yes, but I meant in general.”

Plune thought for a moment, then replied. “Well, besides making money, Master and I should work on getting our levels up. If we can get higher level creature stones, we'll be able to get better gear, and in turn be able to fight higher level creatures.”

Sean first nodded as if this was very informative, although realized it should have been the obvious next steps to him. “That's a good idea. I probably should have thought of that.”

Plune turned around in the tub and leaned against the side. “Was Master too focused on sex to think about it?”

Sean blushed, but answered honestly. “Yes. When I got here and found out about catgirls, that was all I could think about.”

Plune blushed. “Did you not have catkin where you came from?”

Sean shook his head. “No. Well, not ones you could touch, at least...”

Plune nodded. “Did you have other beastkin races?”

“No, just humans.”

Plune got a sly smile, “Is Master interested in purchasing more?”

Sean felt like he was having an epiphany. That's right, I could buy more cute girls! But... He looked at Plune. “I can't do that, I'm happy with just Plune.”

Plune raised an eyebrow. “But wouldn't getting more combat slaves help us when we're adventuring? Plus...” she blushed, “...as gentle as Master is with me, I would enjoy some off nights to rest my body.”

“Sorry...” Sean replied, feeling bad.

Plune shook her head and slid up on top of him, lying on his chest. “It's not like I'm unhappy, I like your affection for me,” she replied.

Sean wrapped his arms around her, and they soaked together in the water, reveling in the comfortable atmosphere.

 

After they finished and dried themselves off, Sean pulled Plune to the bed, giving her a tender kiss.

“Master? We just finished washing, though.”

Sean chuckled, “I know, I'm ready to fall asleep anyway,” he replied, pulling her close.

Plune smiled and put her head to his chest, falling asleep.

 

In the morning, they left the inn and started heading out towards the forest. However, as they were heading out, Plune pulled on his sleeve and asked, “Master?”

Sean turned around to see Plune pointing at a the alchemy shop they had been in the day he bought her.

“I was thinking, houldn't we get some health potions to be safe? Even some cheap ones would be useful in case something hits us.”

Sean started sweating, looking away. “Um...let's go to a different one...”

Plune was confused, “Why? What's wrong with that one?”

Sean just kept his head down, walking away, “It's not a good idea.”

Plune was still confused. “But Master, didn't you buy the...” she trailed off as she had a realization. “How did you buy the cure potion for me? I thought you didn't have enough to afford it.”

Sean started sweating profusely. “I...uh...”

Plune looked around, then lowered her voice, “Did you steal it?”

Sean forced a smile, scratching the back of his head. “Haha...”

Plune looked around, then whispered again, “Sean, you know they could kick you from the guild if you got caught, right?”

Sean shook his head, “What was I supposed to do? You needed it.”

Plune blushed, “I know, but...” she then shook her head. “You're right, let's go find a different shop.”

 

Finally Getting Lingerie

 

A few days had passed since Sean and Plune had moved into the inn. They had been spending most of their days farming low level monsters in the forest, gaining a couple levels in the process.

Plune watched as Sean cast a Fire Bolt at a kobold. They were worth slightly more than goblins, and they could kill them just as easily at this point. After confirming the kobold had died, she wiped her dagger on a different dead kobold. We should probably save up for a class change for Master, I think he'd prefer a magic-focused one, she thought, looking at Sean.

Sean picked up the magic stone from the kobold he had just killed, then saw Plune looking at him. “What?” he blushed.

Plune smiled and shook her head. “How much do you think we have now?” Maybe we have enough?

Sean counted, then smiled, “I think we have enough, we should be able to get you some lingerie now.”

Plune put up her hand, “But Master, we should get you-” but seeing the grin on Sean's face, she stopped. I guess if he's happy, it's fine. We can always class change later.

 

After a bit more hunting, they went back and cashed in their stones at the Guild. Sean eagerly jingled his coin purse while they walked towards the women's clothing shop.

As they arrived, Plune asked, “What should I get Master?”

Sean blushed slightly, “Just a set of whatever looks comfortable. I'll wait by the changing rooms.” He felt a bit awkward, but noticed there was at least a few other guys around with women, and decided he shouldn't be. Besides, I need to ascertain which one she looks sexiest in.

After ten or so minutes, Plune came back, blushing heavily, with several sets hung over her arm. “Master...”

Sean blushed as well, then smiled and nodded. “Try them on!”

Plune nodded and went into the changing room across from him.

After a couple minutes, the curtain slid back and Plune revealed herself. She was wearing a red outfit, technically a one piece that was connected on the sides but open in the middle to reveal her stomach. It reminded Sean a bit of a one-piece swimsuit.

“Definitely a ten,” Sean said, nodding his head.

Plune was blushing heavily. “Ten?”

“Yeah, it's a ten out of ten.”

“So you already want the first one?”

Sean shook his head, “Maybe, but try the others on too.”

Plune nodded, pulling the curtain back.

After another minute, she opened it again. This time, it was a green one-piece, except shaped like a 'V'. It showed off lots of side-boob, and at her crotch it was barely covering everything. Or at least, he assumed it barely did, since Plune was covering herself down there.

“I don't know about this one...” she said.

“Ten,” Sean replied, nodding.

“This one's also a ten?” Plune asked, a bit surprised.

Sean sighed, “You just look good in everything...”

Plune blushed more, then closed the curtain again.

After a couple minutes, she opened it again. This time, she was wearing a black lingerie two-piece, that also had a shear black negligee over her, although it didn't even reach her waist, and the front was cut in a narrow 'V' so some of her stomach wasn't covered.

“This one's a little better...” Plune said.

“Eleven,” Sean replied, nodding.

Plune blushed, “I thought it was out of ten!?” she asked, a bit exasperated.

“It's just that good,” he replied.

“Master...” Plune replied, looking at his crotch.

Sean looked down, realizing his member was starting to poke into his pants. Covering himself by crossing his legs, he looked around quickly, sighing in relief when he realized no one else was around.

Plune leaned out, looked each way, then pulled Sean into the changing room, closing the curtain.

“Plune?” Sean asked.

Plune reached into his pants, starting to stroke his member. “Sean, you can't just get like this in public.”

Sean blushed, “It's not like...well, I guess it's partially my fault for bringing you here...”

Plune blushed back, “After you watching me, I got a bit turned on as well...” she said, pulling down her panties to reveal she was a bit wet.

Sean looked at her then shook his head. “We can't here...”

Plune leaned against the wall. “Sean...” she pleaded a bit.

Sean's reason left at that sight. His member was already poking out due to Plune grabbing it, so he pulled his pants down a bit more, then inserted himself into Plune.

Plune held her mouth, stifling her moaning so as to not make too much sound.

Sean pounded into her quickly, trying to finish as fast as possible. “I'm almost there...” he whispered to Plune.

Plune turned around, putting his member into her mouth and licking it. Sean instantly came from the pleasure.

Plune kept licking, until swallowing everything afterwards.

Sean felt a bit embarrassed, “You didn't have to do that...”

Plune shook her head, “I didn't want to risk getting the outfit dirty.”

Sean wasn't sure how to respond, so he just hugged her.

Plune was a bit taken aback, but hugged him back. “It's not like I mind, if it's Sean...”

After holding each other for a minute, Plune pulled back. “We should probably get out before anyone finds us. I'm assuming Master wants to get this one?”

Sean nodded.

Plune got back into her outfit, and set the black lingerie set aside.

After checking to make sure the coast was clear, Plune beckoned Sean to follow her out.

 

They paid for the lingerie then went outside.

Sean seemed to be thinking. “This is a big day, so let's celebrate a bit.”

Plune raised an eyebrow. “What did you have in mind?”

“We should go to a fancy restaurant, or maybe get a nice hotel to test-run the lingerie in,” he said, blushing a bit at his own thoughts.

“But, Master, that was most of our money...” Plune replied.

Sean froze, then sighed. “You're right. We should probably just get some stew at the inn again.”

 

As they were about to enter the inn, a group came out, a couple guys and a few slaves. Plune instantly hid behind Sean.

Sean was confused, but then remembered their conversation from a couple days ago. “Is that him?”

Plune nodded.

While Sean was trying to think of a way to avoid them, one of the guys, a man with short blonde hair probably a little older than them, did a double-take. “Plune? Is that you? I'd recognize that clipped ear anywhere.”

Sean put his arms to either side.

The guy was confused, then looked at Sean. “Who are you? Wait, did you buy her? A used slave? Haha...”

The other guy also laughed, as well as one of the slaves.

Sean wrapped an arm around Plune, holding her tight. “I did. You're missing out, man. Catgirls are cute, and Plune is the cutest. I even just bought her some sexy lingerie.”

The man squinted his eyes. “You bought her lingerie? That's wasted on someone like her.”

Sean shook his head, “You just have no taste.”

This seemed to anger the man. “Taste? Why you...” he started towards Sean, but the other guy grabbed him.

“Yo, he's not worth our time...let's just get hunting.”

This seemed to calm the guy down, and he went back to his previous cocky demeanor. “Yeah, and we'll stay at a nicer place than this trash heap.”

 

After they left, Plune hugged Sean tightly. Sean patted her head, “It's fine now, we won't even run into them here anymore.”

Plune, who he could see how had watery eyes, smiled a bit as she wiped them.

 

Once Plune had cleaned off, they went into the tavern area and ordered some dinner. After getting their stew and heading back to their room, Plune went to put on the lingerie. After she took off her bra, Sean came behind her, grabbing her breasts.

“Master, what are you doing...” she blushed, but didn't stop him, instead grabbing his hands as he squeezed her breasts.

Sean apologized, “Sorry, I'll wait.”

Plune giggled, then finished getting dressed into the lingerie. Unlike at the clothing shop, she was smiling and even did a twirl. “Does Master like it?”

Sean nodded, feeling himself get erect again at the sight. He got up and started to untie the negligee.

Plune giggled again, “Why get it if you're just going to take it off?”

Sean shook his head, “It's all about the atmosphere.”

Plune shrugged, “Whatever makes Master happy....”

Sean kissed her as the negligee fell off.

They quickly undressed each other before getting onto the bed. Sean quickly inserted himself, pushing quickly in as he grabbed her hips.

“Sean, please...” Plune panted.

Sean quickened the pace, before releasing into her in several spurts.

As he fell onto the bed next to her, Plune showered him with kisses.

Sean pulled her close, “Aren't you being extra affectionate today?”

Plune blushed, “I just...I wanted to show my appreciation.”

Sean laughed, “Haha, I was the one forcing you to get lingerie.”

Plune blushed more, “I told you before, I like master's affection for me.”

After cuddling for a bit on the bed, they washed up, then put on their pajamas. Plune put the lingerie back on, using them to sleep in.

As she curled up next to Sean, she said, “Don't get too excited.”

Sean smiled as he wrapped an arm over her, “I'll try.”

 

Plune wasn't sure what to think anymore. As she heard the soft snoring of Sean start, her mind was racing, keeping her from joining him in slumber.

I don't know how to proceed. I'm always worried he's going to change his mind, but he just keeps showering me with more and more affection, and even stands up to my former master. And I get to bathe everyday, I'm eating the best I ever have in my life. I have to kill monsters with him, but that's not so bad, and I'm getting used to it. Plus, it seems like he's usually happy.

She looked up at Sean. He's a bit short-sighted sometimes, though. Should I try and take charge more? Even though I'm a slave, he listens to me, so maybe...

49