Ch. 5 – Convincing Your Master to Buy More Slaves
1.2k 6 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Convincing Your Master to Buy More Slaves

 

The next day, Plune and Sean were eating breakfast before going monster slaying.

“Master, can I suggest something?” Plune asked as they ate.

Sean, mouth full of bread, nodded.

“I think we should save up for a class change for you to be a Mage. It seems like you enjoy using magic.”

Sean swallowed his bread. “But...I'm worried about you. It seems a bit cowardly to leave you in front while I'm in back casting spells.”

Plune giggled, “Master...that's what combat slaves are for.”

Sean shook his head, “That's not what I want to do though.”

Plune thought for a moment. “Let's just try it out today. Just stay back and use your Fire Magic while I'm up front. If things go badly, we can change back to normal.”

Sean thought for a moment, then nodded, “Okay.”

Plune smiled, “It'll be fine.”

 

They then went out to the forest and tried Plune's plan.

“There's some kobolds this way,” Plune pointed.

They followed that direction, and within a couple minutes four kobolds appeared. Sean stayed back as Plune crept forward.

The four kobolds charged. Sean took out one of them before they arrived. Plune slashed another, injuring it as it stooped over bleeding.

The other two started attacking Plune, but she was able to dodge out of the way.

Sean was watching her worriedly. Wait, I need to keep attacking! He used Fire Bolt again, hitting one of the two chasing after Plune. Plune then turned around, stabbing the remaining standing one in the neck, before kicking it over.

As Sean rushed over, he stabbed the bleeding one, causing it to fall over dead.

“See? It was just fine, even versus four,” Plune said with a smile.

Sean wasn't fully convinced. “Sometimes we get more than four, though. At some point, it would be too big a difference.”

Plune nodded, conceding that could be true. “Well, what if we even up the numbers more? I said before it would help if you purchased more slaves.”

Sean thought for a moment, but nodded, “Alright, you've convinced me.”

Plune hugged Sean, “Let's go!”

Sean shook his head, “Let's earn a bit more today, then go tomorrow. I learned my lesson with you.”

Plune raised an eyebrow, “What do you mean?”

Sean started counting on his fingers, “Even if they're cheap, you have to buy gear, supplies for them, lingerie, extra food...”

“Master, I think one of those isn't needed...”

 

At night while they were eating dinner, Sean asked again, “You're really okay with me getting another slave?”

Plune nodded. “Yes, “ she looked around, blushing, “I told you Master, I might like some off nights here and there. Not too many, though,” she added with a wink.

Sean blushed, “O-okay.”

After eating, they went to the room, and Plune started undressing him as soon as they got in.

“You're so eager...” Sean stated as they kissed.

Plune blushed, “Since you'll be with the new girl tomorrow, I figure I can go all out tonight.” She then grabbed his member, sticking it in her while they were still standing.

Sean hefted up her leg, lifting her off her feet each time he thrusted into her. “Plune...”

Plune seemed really into it, nibbling on his ear slightly, whispering, “Give it to me.”

Sean grabbed her, picking her up as he released into her.

Plune held onto him tightly as they both caught their breath.

After they were rested, they got onto the bed, continuing for round two as Plune laid face first on the bed, with Sean hitting her deep inside from behind.

“Sean...faster...”

Sean tried to go faster, but he was already going about as fast as he could, slapping into her butt with every thrust.

A minute later, and he was spurting into her again.

Sean (gently) got on top of her, and Plune smiled and turned around, kissing him. “Let's continue in the tub.”

The water had cooled off a bit, but was still fairly warm. They started scrubbing, although when Sean started soaping up Plune's breasts, he pulled her on top him while she giggled.

“Master, let's finish washing first.”

Sean shook his head, slamming her down on his member as she moaned and splashed.

“You're knocking all the water out,” she laughed, but wrapped her arms around his neck and started making out.

Sean lasted a bit longer this time, and after finishing they laid together in the tub.

“Master, I'm serious this time, let's finish scrubbing.”

Sean blushed, “I think I'm out anyway.”

Plune giggled again, “That's good. I did say 'all out'.”

 

In the morning, they took their money and headed to the same slave tent he had purchased Plune from.

“Are you okay going back here?” Sean asked.

Plune nodded, “Yes. It's not like this slaver treated me any worse than others. At least I had my own cage here, although that might have been due to the cough...”

When they entered, the lady with the peacock looking hat was inside again, this time talking with a well-dressed man. Next to him was an elf girl, who seemed depressed but looked beautiful.

“I'll be with you in a...moment...” she said, trailing off when she seemed to recognize Sean.

What was that for!?

Sean and Plune waited for a bit longer as she talked to the man with the elf slave. Plune leaned over to Sean, “Do you already know what you want to purchase?”

Sean shook his head, “I haven't thought about it.”

Plune sighed, “Master...we're already here...”

“Yeah, but...shouldn't I see what she has?”

“Well, yes, but you should at least have an idea of what you want.”

Sean remembered his last purchase here, when the slaver lady had made a similar comment. “True. Maybe another catgirl?”

Plune shook her head, “ Another catgirl would be fine, but I meant their class.”

Sean blushed, “Oh...well, should we just ask to see their cheap frontline fighters?”

Plune seemed to think, then nodded. “Yeah, that's not a bad idea.”

After a couple minutes, the man and the elf slave left, and the peacock lady went to the back.

“Is she ignoring us?” Sean asked.

Plune shook her head, “She might hope we leave, but she's probably just depositing the money from the last purchase. It was probably a lot, that elf slave was beautiful.”

Sean shook his head, “Not as much as you though.”

Plune blushed and looked down. “That's not-”

She stopped as the peacock lady came back out. She sighed, then looked at Plune with interest. “Considering how your slave looks, I'm assuming you are not here to try and return her?”

Sean nodded. “Yes. Why would you think that?” he asked out of curiosity.

“Well, you have been feeding her well, and she seems a lot healthier than I remember.”

Plune blushed, looking down.

The lady watched Plune's reaction with interest. Turning back to Sean, she asked, “What would you like to purchase today?”

“I wanted to get another frontline fighter for my party. Whatever is cheap is fine.”

The lady sighed, “I figured as much. Like last time, you're fine with anything as long as it's cheap? I'm assuming you want another girl, too?”

Sean blushed and nodded.

“Very well, follow me,” she said, before snapping around. She wound around cages until she got to one in the back.

Inside was a small bunnygirl, sitting against the far side of the cage. She was fairly short, but had big bunny ears. She was flat-chested, or at least small, it was hard to tell with the slave robe on. She also had a bandage on her face covering her right eye. She didn't have any reaction to them stopping outside.

The lady grabbed the clipboard on the cage. “This is Ribi, I got her recently. Rabbitkin, twenty, level 5 Berserker. Not a virgin, previous owner sold her due to losing an eye, and it wasn't worth curing it. I'll give her to you for eighty coppers.”

Sean was trying to unpack everything he just heard. She's older than me and Plune!? I guess I shouldn't judge based on how she looks. Also, Berserker? What kind of class is that? And...you can cure losing an eye? I guess this is a fantasy world...

The peacock lady seemed to take his thinking as a negative. “We can go to another, I wasn't sure-”

Sean shook his head. “Hold on...how do you cure losing an eye?”

The peacock lady raised an eyebrow. “It's not that hard, but it's probably around five silver to get a regenerative potion. The previous owner figured it was more cost-effective to sell her and buy a new one. Well, it's not cost-effective for me either, she's not a virgin and only level 5.”

Plune added, “Master, a Berserker would be a good addition to our group.”

Sean started feeling sorry for the girl. Should I just purchase her to help her out? Well, I guess we'd still be having sex and making her fight. He looked at Plune, who smiled at him. No, I made Plune happy, I can make this girl happy too! “I'll get her.”

The peacock lady shrugged, “Alright, I'll go get the slave brand.”

Ribi jumped up, her previous downcast mood changing. “You're really buying me!?”

Sean felt like he had made the right decision. “Yeah, we need another frontline fighter, and you're really cute.” It's nice, she has the opposite reaction that Plune had.

Ribi blushed, “Wha-what!? But I'm really short, and I have small boobs,” she explained, poking herself in the chest. “Plus, I only have one eye now...”

Sean shook his head, “That's okay, we'll save up and get the potion the peacock lady mentioned.”

“Peacock?” the lady asked as she returned.

Uhhhh....

“What's a peacock?” the lady asked.

Thinking quickly, Sean explained, “It's a beautiful, multi-colored bird from where I used to live. Your hat reminded me of it.”

The lady seemed to find this response acceptable and nodded.

Phew...

They did the branding ritual, and Sean checked his status screen to see Ribi was now on it as well.

“Thanks for your patronage again. I'll let you know whenever I have cheap slaves to offer,” she said as she took the payment.

Sean nodded, “Alright.”

The lady was taken aback a bit by his response, but then shook her head and walked away.

 

After they got outside, Ribi bowed, and thanked him, just as Plune had. “Thank you for purchasing me. I thought I was done for after I lost my eye.”

Sean shook his head, “Don't worry about it. We needed a frontline fighter on the cheap, so you fit the bill.”

Ribi did a fist pump, “I'll do my best.”

 

They went to their normal armorer, who chuckled when they walked in. “See? I told you, now I've got more of your business.”

Sean waved him off. “Yeah, yeah, how much to outfit her?”

Ribi walked over and grabbed a warhammer off the wall. It was almost as tall as her (excluding ears). She...swung it with ease, zipping it around quicker than Sean could probably swing a sword. His eyes widened. He looked at Plune, who was also shocked.

“I knew Berserkers were usually strong, but...”

Ribi shook her head and put the warhammer back.

The armorer laughed, “Haha, whats wrong with that one?”

“It's too light, I need one a bit heaver to get more 'oomph' out of it.”

Oomph?

The armorer nodded, then went back behind the counter, grabbing a slighter larger warhammer. “Try this.”

Ribi swung it around, then nodded. “This is good.”

The armorer handed her some leather armor. “Here you go.”

“How much?” Sean asked.

“That warhammer is a bit more metal, so thirty-five copper.”

Sean winced, but grabbed the money and paid him. Almost down to nothing again.

Ribi must have seen his reaction, because she bowed, “Don't worry Master, I'll earn my keep!”

Sean waved his hands quickly, “No, no, don't worry about it. I'm sure we'll make it back soon enough.”

Plune grabbed his arm. “Let's go sign her up!”

 

They stopped at the guild, and walked up to the rabbitkin Guild Girl from last time. She gave a cold look at Sean, but stopped as she saw Ribi.

“I need to sign up my new slave and put her into my party,” Sean said.

The Guild Girl looked between Ribi and Sean, then grabbed the crystal ball for Ribi to put her hand on. She seemed to warm up slightly as she signed Ribi up, before handing her her guild card. “Thanks for being a member.”

Is she less upset because I got a rabbitkin slave? Or maybe because of Ribi's eye?

 

The three of them then left for the forest, Plune and Ribi walking in front to find something to fight.

“Master, there's some wolves that way,” Plune pointed.

Sean nodded, and they started walking the direction she pointed.

After a few minutes, they heard some wolves howling, before seeing them charging ahead of them.

“Watch out,” Ribi said, unslinging her hammer.

Plune stepped back a bit, watching the wolves.

As they got close, Ribi swung her hammer and...missed entirely. She had swung way too early, by the look of it.

“Whaaaa-” she said as she spun around.

Plune stabbed one, while Sean cast Fire Bolt on another, before running up to slash yet another.

Ribi seemed angry, swinging down at another wolf...only to miss to the side of it. She got really angry now, taking her hammer and thrusting it forward like a sword. This time, it connected with the side of a wolf, crunching its ribcage.

The battle ended quickly after that, as they mopped up the rest of them until the last few ran away.

Ribi looked nervous, and kept bowing, “I'm sorry, I'm sorry!”

Sean tried to calm her down, “It's okay....”

Plune patted her shoulder, “Master isn't upset...”

Ribi seemed to be on the verge of tears.

Sean thought for a moment, then said, “I wonder if it's because of your eye. You haven't fought since you lost it, right?”

Ribi looked down and shook her head. “No...my previous master sold me right away.”

Sean nodded, “I think it's messing with your depth perception?”

“Depth...” Ribi started, sounding confused but curious.

Sean tried to explain, “You used to fighting with two eyes instead of one, so it might take some practice to get your timing right.”

Ribi seemed like she understood, nodding confidently, “You're right, we just need to practice more!”

 

They continued adventuring for the rest of the day, with Ribi seeming to become more confident and connecting more often as the day progressed.

When it was getting close to sundown, they headed back to the Guild to get their earnings.

Plune nodded as she watched Sean deposit their coins. “See? We got a lot with three people.”

Sean blushed, “You're right. Hopefully we can save up enough for Ribi.”

Ribi blushed, causing Plune to giggle. “At least we're saving for a potion instead of lingerie this time.”

“Lingerie?” Ribi asked, confused.

53